Makeover .

Change For Better Or Worse

Monday came around and already Minho started to pick on Jonghyun.

"Stick up for youself, not for me! I can defend myself, you have to learn to defend yourself!" You  said "You know I might not be around sometimes to defend you..."

He lowered his head "I know... But I can't. When it comes to you it's easy, but for me... I'm just use to it."

You placed your hand on top of his "Then I'll teach you how, just basic things! Not full on fighting, talking smack! Just simple things to help you!" You chuckled

He looked at your hand and trailed his eyes to yours. He a small smile curved on his lips and nodded. You taught him how to dodge a punch, to hit back when necessary, to have a few comebacks handy. Just small things here and there.

"How do you know all of this? Aren't you a girl?" He asked

"And what girls can't be tough too?" You questioned

He shook his head frantically "No.. It's not--"

You patted his back "Calm down! I grew up with boys!"

"Boys? Plural?" He questioned "Isn't it just you and your dad?"

You nodded "But where I use to live, I hung out with my cousins a lot and they are guys. So, got to defend myself!"

Through the week Jonghyun tried what you taught him and some of the bullies backed off, except Minho. Minho just likes to make things worse. It was valentines day and you were going to treat Jonghyun out afterschoool.

"Where are we going?" Jonghyun asked

You beamed and linked arms with him "Somewhere, trust me!"

You pulled him onto the bus. Jonghyun saw that the bus stopped in front of the mall and you got up "Let's go!" You dragged Jonghyun off.

"What are we doing here?" He asked

You stopped and stood in front of him "You trust me right?"

He looked at you questioningly and nodded slowly. 

"Then stop asking questions and come on!" You grabbed his hand walking off

The two of you headed into the glasses place "Why are we here?" He asked

"You are asking questions again..." You headed over to the counter

"Annyeonghaseyo!" You bowed

"Annyeonghaseyo, how may I help you today?" The sales lady asked

You looked act Jonghyun pulling towards the counter "Uh, is it possible if my friend can come in and get contacts today? He doesn't have an appointment..."

The woman smiled "That's no problem!" She headed over towards Jonghyun "Just come with me and we'll do an eye exam and everything!"

Jonghyun looked at you frantically "What?"

You started to push him "Go!" 

The two of you started to bicker and the sales lady looked at you two oddly. You pushed him towards the lady and Jonghyun stopped bickering. He smiled and bowed. The two headed in the back and you stay outside looking at the glasses.

After 10 minutes Jonghyun came out and walked towards you. "So?" You asked

"She said it'll be a couple of hours." Jonghyun said bluntly

You giggled and linked arms with him leaving the store.

"Where are we going now?" He asked

"You ask a lot of questions." You looked up at him. You walked over to the hair salon "Why are we here?" He asked

You smiled "Shh.. Stop fighting with me!"

You walked to the front desk. "Annyeonghaseyo, did you make an appointment?" The girl in her mid 20's asked

You nodded "Yes I did, but it's not for me. It's for my friend!" You dragged Jonghyun beside you. He looked nervous.

She looked at him "Okay."

You pushed Jonghyun towards the back following the woman.

"You can sit in this chair." The woman said

Jonghyun looked back at you "It'll be fine. Just go! I'll be right over there!" You pointed in the waiting area. You headed over to the waiting area and started to play games on your itouch, while listening to music. You weren't really paying much attention to anything around you. Once you start your game you get so into it that everything around you doesn't matter.

You felt someone sit next to you and rest their head on your shoulder. You freaked out and moved away. 

"That got your attention!" Jonghyun sat straight looking at you

Your mouth gapped open, his hair was a chestnut brown, short but not to short and styled. His hair was black before and shaggy.

"Pretty!" You grinned "Damn, now I want that hair color. I don't like you!" You crossed your arms

You paif for the haircut and both went to go shopping for clothes. You made him try on tons of different outfits and you bought him 3 pairs of jeans, 2 sweaters and 5 shirts and plus and outfit you picked out and made him wear. He was starting to look a lot more better. Even with his glasses with still looked decent. You guys headed back to the eye place and the lady brough Jonghyun to the back.

You waited for him, walking around the store. The door opened and you walked towards it.

Jonghyun came out and you were surpirsed on how different he looked. You couldn't explain the feeling you were getting, but when you saw Jonghyun it's as if your heart raced.

"Isn't he handsome?" The lady asked

You nodded shyly. The lady looked at Jonghyun "You have a wonderful girlfriend!"

"Oh.. She's not my girlfriend..." Jonghyun said quietly

The lady giggled "Oh my mistake. You two have a wonderful valentines day!" The lady walked away

You were still staring at Jonghyun with amazement. He looked at you oddly and walked up to you. He waved his hands in front of you "_____, are you okay?" He asked

"Y-you are beautiful..." You whispered

A smile curved on his lips "What?"

You snapped out of it "Uh.. I mean, girls will be all over you tomorrow!" You smiled "Trust me!"

The both of you headed home. It was quiet during the walk from the bus stop "Why did you do this today?" He asked

You kicked a snow around and shrugged your shoulders "Because I hate seeing you sad." You looked at him "I hate seeing how people make fun of you all the time.. I just thought for this last year of high school, I want you to enjoy it." You said quietly. You nudged his arm "And plus..." You smiled "Maybe you'll get a girl!" It kind of hurt when you said that, but you couldn't explain why

Jonghyun looked at you smiling slightly "Ha, maybe..."

"Maybe... It could be you..."