Caught #Final

Caught
You eat your breakfast at your dorm that you share with EXO. Eggs with roasted bread and fruit, your favorite breakfast to start your day with. Luhan walks in and kisses your cheek. "Goodmornig baby." "Goodmorning honey." you replied. Baekhyun suddenly walks in and say with a big smile on his face "Guys, guys, I have a great idea!." Everyone is having their attention at smiling Baekhyun. "Tell us, Baek." Kai said not that excited. "Well, since we don't have much fun lately we can hold a little party!" Everyone is very excited and agrees with him. "When should we hold it?" Suho said. "We can hold it tonight?" Baekhyun replied. "But what about the stuff and things we need to buy for a party? We don't have time today." you said. "Euhm, well, I already kinda bought everytime yesterday with Chanyeol..."
 

 
It's 3am and everyone is really drunk. It's pretty bored because Luhan isn't here. He was too tired and not in the mood to get drunk and to party which you understood. You said to yourself not to get drunk but you sadly failed. Suddenly Baekhyun says "Let's do spin the bottle!" Everyone thinks it's a great idea so everyone sits in a circle except you. "Why don't you come sit with us Hyori?" Kris asked. "Hmm, I don't know about this guys.." you replied. "Ah come on, this is only one time." You finally sit with them after a time of thinking and played the game with them. You guys played it already a half hour but in that half hour the bottle didn't end pointing you so that relieved you. You're staring at the wall and you're totally thinking about other things and not paying attention at the whole situation when suddenly everyone yells your name. You're so confused. You don't what's going on but then you look at the table where the bottle lays and you see it pointing at you... "Oh hell no, why am I playing this stupid game?!" you think. Then Kai spins the bottle again. It's spinning and spinning like it would never stop. Then it slows down... Lay? Suho? Xiumin? Kyungsoo? Kris? Baekhyun? SEHUN?! NO, NO, NOT SEHUN! NOT LUHAN'S BEST FRIEND! You can't do this. You just can't. Everyone looks at you. "No, I really can't do this. I'm sorry." You're so confused. Sehun looks really drunk. He comes over to you and start kissing you hard before you could make a move and everyone starts yelling. You're in total shock. You don't know what to do. "This isn't happening. This isn't happening." you repeat in your head. But suddenly everyone stops yelling. Sehun stops kissing you. You don't know what's going on. You look around and then... You see Luhan standing there with tears in his eyes.

"HOW COULD YOU?" He yells at you. "I...I.." You couldn't bring out a word. He ran back upstairs and you ran after him. He ran to his room and he closes the door. "LUHAN" you scream. You open the door and see him crying on his bed. This breaks your heart seeing him like this. "Luhan, I'm so sorry, really!" You started crying too.. "I said that I didn't want to do it but he kissed me already..." There was a moment of silence. "You know, Hyori. I need to tell you something... When we were dating about two weeks, I kissed an other girl... I didn't want to but she just... I'm sorry!" "WHAAT!? AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!?" He looked down to the floor and start crying again. You were filled with anger but instead of punching him you start laughing. You don't know why but you started laughing. He looked back up to you with a confusing face. "Well, you kissed someone else and i did too. Now we are equal, right?" You said. "Yeah, everythings alright now?" he asked. "I think so." A bright smile got back on his face as you started kissing him. "I love you." He said. "I love you too".


Okay, so I hope you liked it! Leave a comment about how you think is was, I would really appreciate that. It's very short and I'm really sorry about that. This is my first fanfiction ever so it's not that good plus I'm not English. I'll try to write 2/3 one shots a week but next week I'm going to Paris so I don't have time then but yeah.

-xxx- Noa