Ch. 5

You're my perfect match ❤️

RECAP

“So, what are you going to say to your match-maker tomorrow for your guy’s next meeting?” Kai said as I crossed my arms.

“I’m going to say.....”

“Did you find the perfect match for me this time?” I questioned as I leaned towards her. It’s been about two months since I’ve been a member of this famous match-making business, and let me tell you... I've gotten no where.

Seriously... Two months and I still haven't found my match. Well.... I actually have found her. She's currently helping me find my "perfect match" . Yes, her... Kang Ji-ae.

After that little talk with Park Taejun, though I denied it, it turns out that I did have a little attraction to her. And Over the last two months, I had found myself falling for her.. More and more and more... I couldn't stop myself.

The more I met up with her, the more I was curious about her. There was just this feeling I had inside when I saw her. And thanks to my observation and Park Taejun's help, I've come to know her.

I know her likes, her dislikes, her "real" personality, and just her background... And let me tell you, It was real hard getting information from Taejun though.. that guy.... also not to mention the disruptions we had..

"So she likes the color red?" I questioned as Taejun groaned. 

"No, stupid. Her favorite colors are Blue and Purple." He told me as I tried to remember it mentally. Hey wait... who the heck was he calling stupid?

"Hey! Who the heck do you think you're calling stupid?!" I glared at him as I heard a snicker besides me. 

"You, Hyung." Sehun said as I turned to glare at him. 

"Shut up. and what are you doing here anyways?!" 

"Hyung..." he said with a blank face. "This is our hangout. I can stay here as long as I like. Besides, It's not like you own this cafe. Kris hyung does." 

"Yeah. I own this cafe." Kris said as he approaced us. "Wait I do?" 

"So you're learning about your match-matcher right?" Chanyeol said excitedly as he looked at the information I had written about her. "Daaang. You're crazy about her arent your Baek? Look at this information"

"She likes puppies.." Kai read as he grabbed a notecard full of information. "Oh cool! Me too!"

"Hey! Will you guys stop that!" I yelled as I quickly grabbed the notecard from Kai, accidently ripping it. "Oh my god!" I groaned as I Kai smiled sheepishly and handed me back the card.

Like I said.... Galarista is a horrible place to meet up and talk about her...  

So, I know alot about her... Yes, I know this seems all stalkerish but... I'm really curious about her, and really attracted to her. She's driving me insane..

"Well... Mr. Byun, I've set up-" Driving me insane with all this formal-ness!

"Baekhyun" I cut her off as she furrowed her brows in confusion. Was my name that weird or something?

"What?" She said as I held in a sigh.

"Baekhyun. Call me Baekhyun. Mr. Byun is too... Formal. And everyone calls my father that. So Baekhyun" I explained as she blinked.

"Okay..? So, Mr. Byun-" was she not listening to what I was just saying?

"Baekhyun" I corrected corrected her. Hopefully she'll get it right this time.

"Okay. Baekhyun. " she finally said my name. Smiling in satisfaction, I then waited for her to continue. "I've set up 5 dates for you last week, and those girls really seemed like the perfect matched for you this time. I just don't get why you're here again"  

I'm here because I want to see you.... Again and again.

"Yeah, really seemed..They didn't even match me at all." I forced out an eye roll, as she sighed. It was true though... they didn’t really match me at all... the girls she had set me up with only were attracted to me because of my looks. Well I wouldn’t blame them. I am pretty attractive. Plus, not to mention, my eyes were already on someone at that time...

“Well maybe if you tried harder to actually know them, then you'll probably see how perfect they are for you." she said as I scoffed.  

"I tried as hard as I could, and I didn't see how perfect they were for me."

"Well-"

"Look... I just want to find the perfect one for me. And that's why I came here, to this so called best match making company. And the last 5 dates you set up were just... Full of ."

"Hey! Watch that language would you." she yelled as I shrugged and looked away. okay... maybe me cursing at the end of the sentence wasn’t a good idea at all.. "Plus, I think I did a good job at matching them with you. Some of the girls were pretty as well too"

"Yeah, pretty" They were not pretty at all... Okay, I have to admit... there were some pretty girls, but they weren’t all that smart either.. like that one girl... Krystal? She was a real beauty, but she had no brains.

"Hi... I'm Krystal" The red-headed beauty said as she introduced herself to me. Well.. Finally that Kang Ji-ae have found a pretty, decent girl to match make me with.

"Annyeonghasaeyo... Chonun Byun Baekhyun Imida.." I smiled poliltely as she returned a smile back.

"I know. I have read your info list, and Kang Ji-ae have talked alot about you." She said shly as my ears perked up. Ji-ae talked alot about me?

"She did?" I said excitedly as she looked at me weirdly.

"She? Who?"

"Umm..." I cleared my throat and tried to act natural "Kang Ji-ae. You said that she talked alot about me?"

"Kang Ji-ae? who's that?" She squinted her eyes in confusion as I looked at her weirdly. Did she not know how Kang Ji-ae was? Didn't she just say her name though?

"Kang Ji-ae... our match-maker?"

"Oh yeah ! Her!" Krystal laughed as I narrowed my eyes at her. Okay.. this girl is really weird. "Wait.. her name was Kang Ji-ae?" Really really weird... and dumb.

"What? They are pretty!" Ji-ae yelled as I got out my daze

"Sure~ whatever you say..." I let sarcastically.

"You know what? - Ugh.. Never mind." She sighed loudly and frowned. It pained me for her to look like that, but I just didn’t want her to set me up with those lame dates anymore. After dropping a few hints here and there, I figured that she had already known about my feelings, but that wasn’t the case. She’s as dense as a cow or something...

"Well if you want to find the right one for sure, then let's re-do this again." She said as she stopped frowning.

"Re-do what?"

"This whole match-making thing again." What? Re-do this match-making over again? Don’t tell me... she wants me to do those paperwork all over again right?

"And how are you going to do that?" I asked her nervously... well inside I was nervously, but I kept my cool on the outside. Leaning over her desk and towards me, she let out a small smile.

"I'm going to let you pick your own girl." She said as I furrowed my brows in confusion. What? Let me pick my own girl? Like.... Me trying to pick a girl and she’ll set us up??

Still staring at her in confusion, I watched her stand up and walk towards the door. Where was she going?

"Come on... We're going out." She said she walked out of the room. Out? We’re going out? As in a date? Smiling, I walked after her. Okay.... It might not be a date, but it’s close to one. Hehehe. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! I'm Back!(x Back to finish this story! And I'm so so sorry for not updating for what? Like for months ! I'm seriously sorry! also did you guys hear about Luhan leaving?! It's sad isn't it? next thing you know, we might not even have EXO anymore... well cheer up! I hope updating this fic will keep you guys happy(x Also, sorry for the time skip ^^'' WE ARE ONE ! EXO Saranghaja ! Hope you enjoyed and please do comment what you think bout this story as well ! Thankyou! - Nikee Vuee