CH.3

You're my perfect match ❤️

"10am.... " I muttered as I looked down at the paper Ji-ae gave me at the last meeting. I wonder.. Why'd she want to meet so early?

Sighing, I then waited for the elevator while humming a light tune. As I waited, a tall male figure stood besides me. Glancing at the guy, I noticed that it was the guy from the other day who had shown up at Ji-ae's office... Taejun.

"Um.. Hi." He smiled as my eyes widen. Supposedly I was looking... Staring at him unknowingly.

"Hi." I cleared my throat and looked away. Right after I had said that, the doors to the elevator opened up and we walked in.

"What floor?" Taejun asked as I smiled lightly and told him. Smiling, he pressed the 5 button and stood on the side.

"Wait! Wait!" A voice called from outside of the elevator. On instinct, I blocked the elevator doors from closing. Maybe I shouldn't have done that....

"Thanks!" Blue girl smiled as she ran inside with Button. Oh god.. Not them two again.

"Hey..." Taejun smiled lightly as the two women walked in.

"Oh Taejun!" Blue said happily as she stood besides him. "What brings you this early?"

"Just dropping something off for Yoora" he said as awkwardness filled the air.

"Oh.. You're here again..." Buttons said as she noticed me standing alone in the corner. Smiling at her, I only nod in response.

"Who's that?" Taejun questioned as he glanced at me.

"He's one of Ji-ae's clients" blue rolled her eyes as Taejun's face lit up.

"Oh..." He smiled "you're one of Ji-ae's customer... So what do you think of her?"

Okay... Weird question.

"Why are you asking him that?" Blue said angrily as we looked over to her.

"What? I can't ask him questions about Ji-ae?" Taejun furrowed his brow as buttons looked at the two anxiously. They must have a bad relationship.

"Why are you asking him about that fox? Not to mention asking him about what he thinks of her. Don't tell me..." She looked at me with wide eyes "she seduced you already?!"

Before I could muttered a word, a loud bang was heard in the elevator.

"Stop it would you?" Taejun yelled as blue crossed her arms and stared at him with no hit of fear.

"Stop what?"

"Stop calling her that. She's not a fox for god sake!" Taejun glared down at her as Button looked downcast while Blue just lift her head with pride...

Maybe I should've waited for the next elevator ride... Or taken the stairs.

"If she's not a fox then what is she?!"

"She's Kang Ji-ae . Nothing, but Kang Ji-ae. And you have no right to call her what she isn't!"

"Well...It's the truth."

"How in the hell is that the truth?" Taejun growled as blue laughed sarcastically.

"Because she's a man stealer ~ she stole y-" and he hits the elevator again. Maybe I should've told him that I needed to be dropped off the third floor....

"She didn't steal me or any man at all. Don't go to your own opinion."

"Then why didn't you-"

"Because I don't like her okay?!" He yelled as button clenched her fist.

"Well you should've have!" Blue yelled as Button clenched her fist harder.

"I don't have t-"

"STOP IT!!" Button yelled at the top of her lungs, silencing everyone in the elevator. Well.. I was already silent..

"Heejin-ah~" blue said as Buttons looked down.

"Just stop it. Stop it..." She said before the elevator opened.

"Wait.. Heejin!" Blue yelled as Button ran out of the elevator. Sighing, she turned and glared at Taejun. "This is all your fault"

Waiting til she was out, I then calmly walked out, but was to only be stopped by Taejun..

"Hey... I'm sorry that you had to hear that" he apologized as I smiled awkwardly and shook my head then made my way towards Ji-ae's office.

I don't know what's up, but... Kang Ji-ae has some real issues or dramas with her friends. They hate her and hate eachother. I know this isn't any of my buisness, but why the heck does this always have to happen when I'm around?!

Knock . Knock I knocked on the door lightly.

"Come in!" I heard her sweet voice. Smiling lightly, I turned the door knob and walked in.

"You're 1 minute late, Mr. Byun" she noted as I sat down in my usual place.

"Sorry... There was a bit of drama in the elevator this morning." I told her, which wasn't a lie.

"Oh..." She said before changing the topic. "Anyways... For this meeting, I want to tell you that I've successfully got you a date!" She smiled happily as she handed me a folder.  

Grabbing the folder from her, I looked at it confusedly. She already found me a girl?

"Her name is Lee Heejung." She said as I opened the folder and scanned the paper. "She might be a bit older than you, just two years! but I tell you.. She's just your type" she winked as stopped myself from smiling. Her wink was cute. She's cute.

"The date is on Saturday..." She said before looking at the document infront of her. "Unless..." She looked up at me with her doe like eyes. "You already had plans on Saturday.."

Coughing to clear my throat, I sat up. "No.. Saturday's fine."

"Great!" She smiled as I once again stopped myself from smiling with her. I don't know, but she has this energy or aura around her that makes me feel.. So happy.

"If she isn't to your liking then you can always come back and request for some more dates."

Nodding my head, I then stood up to take my leave.

"Oh.. Mr. Byun.." She called as I turned and and looked over to her. "Umm..." She stared off nervously as I smirked slightly, holding back my full smile.

"I know, the appointment was really early today... So, here." She took out sheet paper and handed it to me.

'A coupon?' I thought as I stared down at the paper she had given me.

"It's not much, but this is what I usually gift my clients with when they have to come this early" she chuckled awkwardly as I slipped the coupon in my pocket.

"Thanks" I muttered as a wide smile took place on her face.

"The place is real good!" She said as I nod and walked towards the door. "Well.. Have a nice day, Mr. Byun" she shouted just as I walked out of office.

Chuckling, I then walked to the elevator doors. As I got there, someone called out my name.

"Baekhyun." Taejun called as he ran towards me. Okay? How does he know my name? "Hey.. Um.. Hi, I'm Park Taejun." He introduced as I lift a brow and stared at him. What does he want?

Seeing my expression, he sighed lightly and went straight to the point. "Do you have a minute?"

------

"What would you like to talk about?" I asked him curiously as he smiled lightly.

"I wanted to tell you, sorry" he said as I furrowed my brows. "The talk in the elevator was something you shouldn't have listened to, and I'm sorry for that." He explained as I continued to stare at him.

Ji-ae's group of friends are weird. One will talk bad about her, while another defends her, then another will apologize to the other party who's not involved but were there listening.. Really weird.

"No... It's alright." I said as he shook his head.

"No, it's not alright. Ji-ae is your match-maker and to hear such rumors like that... It'll only make her look bad when she's not"

"Well I don't believe in things I listen to without seeing them." I lied. I totally believed them on the first day when they called her a 'fox'

"It's great that you don't but... I'm just saying. Ji-ae isn't what that girl, Hyorin, said about her. I heard from Yoora, that you were also there the day Hyorin was talking trash about Ji-ae and I want you to know that she isn't like that." He said as I stared at him.

Why is he telling me this stuff? And Why is he so protective and supportive of Ji-ae? What is she to him? Is he her boyfriend? He's her most beloved childhood friend, I know that.. But a childhood friend wouldn't go to that extent to as punching the wall in the elevator right ?

"Why are you saying this stuff to me?" I asked him curiously. "And What is your relationship with Ji-ae anyways? Are you her boyfriend?"

Staring at him curiously, he smiled. Why is he smiling? Is he really her boyfriend?

"Do you.. Perhaps like Ji-ae?" He asked.

"What?" I blinked as he asked the question again.

"Do you like her?" He asked once again with a smile on his faces as I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart beat faster. Did I like Ji-ae?

"N-no" I stuttered while looking away.

"If not then why are asking what kind of relationship I have with her?" He asked as I tensed up knowing that he was right. Why did I even ask him that? "Look... I have nothing going on with her so you don't need to worry."

"Why would I worry?" I faced him as he smirked.

"Well...I have to go. I'll see you later." He said while standing up from his seat.

"Wait." I stopped him as he looked at me curiously and sat back down in his seat.

"Yes?" He lift a brow.

"Since we're on this topic.. I'm, Why does that.. Hyorin girl hate Ji-ae so much?" I asked him the question that's been lingering in my mind throughout this conversation.

"It's because of me." He said softly as I nod my head slowly. "That girl that ran out of the elevator.. She likes me."

"And you like Ji-ae?" I questioned as he smiled and shook his head.

"No, she just like a little sister to me." He explained. "Plus, I told you not to worry.. We're not like that"

"I'm not worrying."

"Sure you aren't." He chuckled as I pouted slightly.

"Anyways.. That girl in the elevator likes me and is a good friend of Ji-ae's" he started as I remembered back to the conversation on the first day.

"Besides it's not her fault. She did everything to make him fall for you, Heejin! You're one of her most precious friend." That Yoora girl's voice echoed through my head.

"And since she was a good friend of Ji-ae, Ji-ae tried to set up me up with her." He continued on. "But You see... That girl, Heejin, She's just like Ji-ae. A sister to me. And because of me rejecting her, Ji-ae's cousin Hyorin,who's slightly overprotective of Heejin, now hates Ji-ae."

"So... In conclusion, because of you their relationship is ruined." I simply stated as he smiled and nod.

"Yeah, well now that you know the story... I guess this will settle the rumors and such of Ji-ae"

"It's kind of settled, but there is one more thing I have to ask you.."

"Yes?" He tilt his head.

"If you don't like her, Ji-ae... Then why does Hyorin keeps calling her a fox?" I questioned as he chuckled.

"Okay... I'll tell you the truth." The truth? What is he saying now? Did he just lie to me? The story and everything ?

"Ji-ae and I are childhood friends." He smiled. "Back then... I did have a slight crush on her, but that was then! You don't have to worry!"

"For the last time, I'm not worried!" I said in annoyance as he chuckled.

"Just making sure. And if you do like her... Let me give you some tips."

"I don't like her okay?!" I yelled as he laughed and stood up.

"Sure you don't. Anyways, when you when need help just ask Yoora for my number... She'll give it to you"

"I-"

"It was nice talking with you today, Baekhyun" he cut me off. "And good luck with Ji-ae" he sent me a wave before walking away.

"I don't like her!" I yelled after him as I heard a chuckle from behind me.

"Sure you don't Hyung~ it's all over your face !" Sehun said as I rolled my eyes at him.

Maybe choosing Galarista as a place to talk was also a bad choice.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for not updating for soo long! I hope you guy enjoyed this. I'll try to update as fast as I can! Please please wait! It was a busy weekend this week, because I went to KCON. But I'll try to update! (X promise! I'll try to update this regularly! WE ARE ONE ! EXO Saranghaja ! Hope you enjoyed and please do comment what you think bout this story as well ! Thankyou! - Nikee Vuee