CH.1

You're my perfect match ❤️

I can't believe it. I'm actually coming here. For an appointment. At this match-making business ... I totally blame my mom for this. I'm only 22, and she already wants me to get married ! Plus, she's the one who set this appointment up first. Ughh....

 

Walking inside the building, I noted that it was quite a neat place. The building was huge ! And looked real nice too.

 

JUMPtoInfinity Match-make business. It's one of the best match-making service. Or I am told that.

"Welcome to JUMPtoInfinity match-making business, how may I help you?" The woman at the lobby asked as I approached the desk.

"I'm here for an appointment."

"Name please?"

"Byun Baekhyun..." I let out lowly as she looked up my name in the computer.

"Oh yes... Byun Baekhyun. You're match-maker is Kang Ji-ae. Her room is on the 5th floor" The woman said as she handed me a card. "She's in a meeting right now, so if you can wait one moment. Please sit over there for the time being"

Nodding at her words, I made way towards the couch.

'Hmm... Comfy' I thought as soon as my buttocks touched the couch.

So... Kang Ji-ae, huh? The name of my Match-maker.... I wonder if she's even good..

"Mr. Byun Baekhyun?" The receptionist called. "Ms. Kang is ready to meet you... You may go up now"

Sighing, I stood up and made my way to the elevator.

On my way to the elevator, I notice two young ladies waiting in front of the elevator doors.

Quietly standing besides them, I also waited for the elevator to come.

Once it came, the three of us entered, and one of the ladies pressed the 5 button.

"Sir, which floor?" One of the girls asked as I looked over to them awkwardly.

"I'm going to the fifth floor" seeing that she already pressed the 5 button, she went back to her place besides the other lady.

"Are you here for an appointment?" The lady in the blue blouse asked as she stared at me. Nodding my head indicating as a "yes" they both smiled.

"Are... You guys.. Also here for an appointment?" I asked them awkwardly as they let out a chuckle.

"Actually, we work here." The button pressing girl said. "Who's your match-maker?"

"Um... Ms. Kang Ji-ae." I looked at my card as button girl smiled.

"Ah.. Ji-ae? She's a wonderful match-maker." Button girl said as the blue girl rolled her eyes.

"Cheh, Kang Ji-ae doesn't know anything bout match-making ! " the blue girl stated as she crossed her arms.

"Well... Ji-ae did have the most request on our team.." Button girl defended.

"Maybe she seduce most of the guys!" Seduce? Can a match-maker do that? Well everyone can... But...

"Hyorin, it's not nice to talk about Ji-ae this way..."

"Oh come on, Heejin ! She seduced Taejun when she was supposed to be match-making him with you !" Blue yelled as button looked down I defeat. So she seduces guys? This Kang Ji-ae?

Ding. The elevator opened. Only the third floor...

"Hey." Another young lady said as she entered the elevator.

"Hi, Yoora!" Button girl said as this Yoora girl walked in. Say, I had to say... She was quite a beauty. She legs looked mighty fine in those jeans.

"What's up? What were you guys talking about?" Yoora asked as she stood between me and the button girl, known as Heejin I think?

"Oh you know... That fox Ji-ae !" Hyorin, blouse girl, scowled.

"Fox?" Yoora asked as Hyorin nod her head.

"Yeah, fox. She stole Heejin's man, so of course she's a fox. Not to mention, seduces every men."

"Oh please~ don't tell me you guys are still hating on her because Taejun oppa didn't want to date Heejin right?" Yoora groaned as she stared at the two girl. "Besides it's not her fault. She did everything to make him fall for you, Heejin! You're one of her most precious friend."

"Precious alright... She stole her precious friend's man." Hyorin said as Yoora rolled her eyes

"Oh please... Taejun is Ji-ae's most beloved childhood bestfriend. Out of anything, you should know that the best, Hyorin. After all, you're her cousin."

"Yeah, to my disliking. I have to be cousins with her."

"Don't be jealous, cause she got more clients than you last month." Yoora said as she looked away from the girls.

"I'm not jealous, and I can get more clients than her."

"Sure... Whatever you say." Yoora said sarcastically as the elevator door opened and the both of them walked out, going in opposite directions.

Walking out, I noticed that there were another lobby here.

Are there lobby in all floors? If so, I could've just came here first. If I had came here first, then I wouldn't have to listen to those girls noisy conversation; though it was quite helpful.

This Kang Ji-ae ... Who exactly is she? Why does her cousin hate her some much? Does she actually seduces her clients? Well she probably does, since she has a lot of "request"

Did she really seduce her friend's man?.... Well, that Yoora girl explained already. That Taejun guy is Kang Ji-ae's most beloved childhood Bestfriend, and he just doesn't like that button girl.

Is this Kang Ji-ae, good enough that she could find the right match for me?

"Um, sir?" A light voice said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

There besides me was button girl. Looking at her curiously, I wondered why she wanted to talk to me?

"Kang Ji-ae is a really good person, trust me. That conversation in the elevator... Pretend you didn't hear anything." Button girl said as I lifted a brow. "Well... That's it. And of you're looking for Ji-ae's room... It's the 2nd one on the left"

That was the last thing she said before walking the opposite direction and into a unknown office. Maybe it was her office? Who knows.

Following her directions, I walked to the 2nd office on the left... And there on the door, imprinted my match-maker's name. KANG JI-AE.

Looking at the door, I opened the door nonchalantly and made my way in.

Walking in, I saw a young lady around my age at the desk. She has fair skin, and black-brown hair, light almond brown eyes. She was beautiful ! No wonder... She seduces men with her good looks and that's why she had lots of request too!

 

She looking up at the sound of the door opening, she stared at my walking figure and smiled.

Her smile was pretty ... Okay. Keep Calm BAEKHYUN! ACT NORMAL.

 

Strutting, I walked to the chair and sat down with one of my legs crossed over the other. It was so girly! I don’t even know why I did that.

"So you're my match-maker, huh? Cheh, are you that good that you can be able to find the perfect match for me?" Oh my lord!! Did I just really say that?! Now she probably thinks I'm a complete weirdo! Not to mention, a narcasstic jerk! Oh goodness.. What did I just say? and do?! Byun Baekhyun! You're retarded!

"Um... Yeah. Hi. My name is Kang Ji-ae." She introduced herself awkwardly... well I don't blame her. For someone to come into my office and do what I just did a few minutes ago, I'd be beyond piss. But if it was someone handsome as me, well. that'll explain the akwardness..

"I'll be your match-maker for as long as you request for dates. My job is to help you find your perfect one, by looking at other clients aspect and see if you match their taste and by looking at your aspect to see if any client match your taste. If you guys are matched for eachother, then I'll set up a date for you guys to meet. If anyone of two of guys feel as though the relationship or match-making progress is not right, then you could reject the client and request for more dates." As she talked about her job, I couldn't help but feel even more attracted to her. She was so professional, and her voice was really sweet. She's pretty.....

"I really look forward to working with you... Mr...?" She stopped talking. Quickly getting out of my daze, I quickly answered her.

"Byun. Byun baekhyun" I said proudly as she shot me a small smile and continued to explain her work.

"Well... just fill out these documents, and return them tomorrow so I can set up dates as fast as I can..." She said as she handed me the documents and explained each and every one of them.

"Alright.. Documents." I muttered as she smiled.

"Well, that's it Mr. Byun..." Mr. Byun....? That doesn't sound so right... "I'll meet with you tomorrow at the exact time."

Writing down the appointment on a sticky note, she then handed it to me and returned to her computer.
Well.. that was quick. Plus... she didn't even bother telling me goodb-

"Oh, and Mr. Byun." her voice called, stopping me in my tracks. "Have a nice day, goodbye!"

Smiling at the sound and tune of her voice, I nod my head and walked out the door.

"I'm hungry..." I said as I reached my car. "Maybe.. I should go visit the guys." Entering my car, I then drove to one of my favorite spot where I usually hang with my friends.

GALARISTA. A cafe. It's Galaxy and Barista mixed together... My friends and I own this place. We usually hang here when we want to meet .

"HEY! BAEKHYUN!" My tall friend, Chanyeol, yelled as I walked through the door. "So how was it?!"

"How was what?" I asked as I walked towards the tables towards the other guys.

"You know... the Match Making Business your mom signed you up for?"

"YOUR MOM SIGNED YOU UP FOR A MATCH-MATCHING BUSINESS?!" My other loud friend yelled. His name was Chen.

"Yeah..." as I sat by him and Kyungsoo, my small friend that likes to bully me.

"So how was it?" Chen asked curiously. "Did you get set up yet?"

"No... I have to fill out these documents first." I set the papers on the table as my friends grabbed each of the them.

"Eeee, that hyung!." Sehun, the youngest out of my friends, said as he looked over the doc.

"So.. what is your match-maker like?" Chanyeol asked he sat down besides me.

"She's pretty..." I smiled as I thought of Kang Ji-ae.

"She? your match-maker's a girl?" Chen lift a brow as I nod my head.

"Seems like you like her..." Kyungsoo said, not lifting his gaze from the doc.

"I don't!" I yelled as the boys looked up and gave me a look. "No, seriously! I don't!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay... One chapter down.. Hehe :3 What do you guys think? Good or bad? It's pretty short, but this is how they met! And to new readers, if you havent read the first one, then you guys should! It's called "Match make me with you". If you need the link you can go to my page and find it, or your can click on the title in the forward of this story. Well.. I'l try to update as fast as I can! Please please wait! WE ARE ONE ! EXO Saranghaja ! And please do comment what you think bout this story as well ! Thankyou! - Nikee Vuee