Theme 182

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge
Title: Clumsy
Pairing: Luck
Related Chapter: 94, 98, 104, 115, 119, 127, 139, 141, 148, 163, 177, 194, 200, 214, 228,
Word Count: 389

                    

“,” Sanghyuk hissed, trying to get up off the ground.

“Sanghyuk!” Taekwoon tried not to cry out, tried not to rush across the field to help his mate up off the ground.

“You alright?” Wonsik asked, helping his sparring partner to his feet, “what happened?”

“Tripped over my own feet,” Sanghyuk scowled, trying to ignore the small group of girls who’d been watching that were now giggling.

Sanghyuk knew those girls. Very well. They were girls who’d been on the list of potential mates for Taekwoon. After Taekwoon had taken Sanghyuk as his mate, they’d started to take every chance to laugh and mock Sanghyuk. Every little thing Sanghyuk did that they deemed ‘wrong’ was mocked and laughed about and used as ‘evidence’ that Sanghyuk wasn’t worthy of being the mate to the pack’s next alpha.

Taekwoon noticed the girls and growled. He knew exactly what they were doing and he hated them.  They had no right to hurt the one he loved like that. If Taekwoon had his way, he’d rip apart anyone who mocked his mate, who looked down at Sanghyuk and called him unworthy of Taekwoon’s love. Sanghyuk was more than worthy of Taekwoon’s love.

Sanghyuk was perfect in Taekwoon’s eyes. Even his clumsy moments were cute and perfect and something Taekwoon loved. He just couldn’t understand why those girls couldn’t see how perfect Sanghyuk was, how perfect he was with Taekwoon. Thankfully Taekwoon’s parents were ecstatic about the pair becoming mates or else things would be even harder.

“Why don’t you take Sanghyuk home?” Hakyeon spoke up, glaring at the girls, “I think we’re all sick of hearing those rats whisper.”

“Right,” Taekwoon nodded, almost sprinting forewords to Sanghyuk’s side.

“Taekwoon?” Sanghyuk questioned as the older wrapped his arms tightly around him, “what’s wrong?”

“Let’s go home,” Taekwoon said, tightening his hold on the younger, “I hate listening to them whisper about you. I want to rip their throats out. I don’t want you to hear their voices anymore.” Taekwoon wasn’t sure he wanted to have said all of that, but his words had a habit of slipping out when he was around Sanghyuk.

“I know,” Sanghyuk sighed, shifting around so that he could hug Taekwoon as well, “let’s go home.” Taekwoon nodded, hiding his face in Sanghyuk’s neck and breathing in his lover’s scent.

A/N: this one should actually come before theme 177, but *shrug* theme 94 should come right after 177, too. I write what goes with the themes and I try to keep things in order but *shrug* things happen. Hope you all like it none the less. And don’t worry about those girls throwing shade at Hyukkie, they get over it or move on from the pack by the time themes 177 and 94 take place.