Another Start

We Always Have Tomorrow

 

Warning: lame ending lol

 

 

That was the biggest, hugest party Jieun had ever seen, okay this was her first time but in the movies she watched, even the most famous queen bee could only have a half of these people she had never seen such a sight before.. Did Sunhwa somehow manage to invite her school mates or something?

The number of people suffocated Jieun as she was trying to squeeze herself through the crowd and somehow, find Sunhwa and the friends, especially that person, Bang Yongguk. Well, if she was lucky enough to find him among this jam.

 

"There you are, gorgeous!" A female voice emitted and before Jieun had any reaction, she found herself being dragged out of the group which had the (maybe) fattest guy tonight, to somewhere airier. That was Sunhwa, finally. "Oh my God, I almost didn't recognize you, excellent, you're excellently beautiful tonight!"

"You're more beautiful, Sunhwa, I love your dress." Jieun hugged Sunhwa.

Then she noticed Himchan, too. They exchanged some friendly hugs, she got introduced to his and Sunhwa's friend, some were Korean, some were French, some were just both, especially they were all dudes and some of them couldn't take their eyes on Jieun even until they got to the queen table in the middle to talk.

"I guess you were affected with the way of attending parties of Yongguk, weren't you? Something like, just wear something comfortable?" Sunhwa said.

"He did, but that means you don't like my clothes?"

"A bit, he was so selfish to keep you in such casual clothes."

"But she's still great!" Himchan butted in.

Some of his guy friends nodded in agreement.

"Of course she is, but I think she needs to be greater, she can be."

Jieun looked at Sunhwa in fluster. She did obey to Yongguk that night and dressed so casually with just a hoodie and a short, hair tied up on the top of her head.

"No, I think no need, you should be the star of the party!" Jieun joked.

And it oddly worked, since Sunhwa started playfully hit her on the shoulder, like what Yongguk usually does, but not as strong as him.

"Yongguk told me you're very good at saying mean things in a nice way, seems like he was right!" Sunhwa said in astonishment.

"I bet that is not all." Himchan found a way to in again, which made everyone laugh.

Jieun loved that people really took it as a joke and they found it funny. Maybe Yongguk was right, again, that if she didn't meet him, then his awesome friends, she would be the loneliest girl in the world.

"But I genuinely think I want you to look better."

"I already look better, than what you saw months ago." Jieun smiled, Sunhwa smiled, too. Then she looked around. "This party is really huge, how did you manage to invite this many of people? Just, so amazing!"

"I spent my middle school days here, and I was loved so.." Sunhwa said proudly. "Oh, do you want some cocktails? Daehyun made it, he was the best drink-maker ever."

Then Jieun was handed a cup of red liquid, it was absolutely yummy.

"I didn't see them, I mean the young boys here."

"Junhong is illegal, he's only 16 so maybe they're playing Play Station at home right now! You know, minors."

Jieun laughed.

"Oh, I love this song! Come on Channie!"

Jieun watched as Sunhwa and Himchan dancing with each other happily which made her smile, too. So this was the feeling of feeling happy when you saw your loved ones happy. Time to time, she tried to find Yongguk in the huge crowd but it was useless.

 

"Hi, I'm Fabien Yoon. Nice to meet you."

Suddenly a handsome guy moved to sit next to Jieun and reached his hand out politely. She took it in amazement.

"You can speak Korean?"

"Very well!"

She smiled.

"I'm Song Jieun."

"Shall we dance, too? I want to know you better, and I love what you're wearing."

"Thanks but.."

Fabien didn't let Jieun finish her words as he dragged her to the center of the dancefloor, her eyes never stopped wandering around to find that one certain person.

Yongguk happened to catch Jieun dancing happily with that French guy, he took his drink and headed back to his room again, didn't care a bit about the noisy atmosphere out here. Maybe if Jieun was to find the only face which showed no interest in the party, she would succeed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sunhwa threw her body freely on the seat next Jieun as she breathed heavily, they dully looked at the mess on the ground and turned to look at each other, suddenly burst out laughing. The party was over an hour ago, at 12am and it took them that amount of time to clean the living room up, for their next private "party" together.

"Are you tired?" Sunhwa asked.

It was a bit embarrasing to ask Jieun to clean the room up with her, but since Himchan had to go out and buy chicken with beers, she really had no choice left.

"Yes, but happy." Jieun replied. "But why didn't we ask Yongguk? He is not here?"

Sunhwa dully stared at Jieun. "I just forgot about him."

Then they laughed again.

"Anyway, we should take a bath before watching movies, I'm so stinky now!"

"But I didn't bring my pyjamas along."

"Who cares! Let's go!"

 

 

Yongguk was wakened up by the laugh of Jieun and Sunhwa in the bathroom, well, this practice house only had one room and it linked to the bed he was lying on right now, he sat up, at the same time he saw Jieun dart out of the bathroom with just a blanket wrapped around her body, she was shocked to see him but he didn't react much, instead he just slid out of the bed and before walking away, he said.

"The closet is under the bed."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jieun couldn't believe, or even imagine that there would be a day she and Yongguk became silent around each other. Sunhwa and Himchan didn't notice it, they were too busy making out to even realize what the movie was about. So, all Jieun could do was try to focus on the movie, despite the weird sound that Sunhwa made sometimes.

As the atmosphere got colder and colder, Jieun couldn't help but lean a bit to Yongguk's side and asked.

"Do you think it's a bit cold here?" She whispered.

Yongguk looked back at her, at the beautiful face that he had been avoiding for a few days and even right now. He didn't say anything but only stood up, went into his room and came back very fast with a blanket on his hand. Jieun chucked, she stood up, approached him and grabbed his arm.

"That's not what I mean, dummy."

 

 

"What do you mean why? I was busy, that's all."

Yongguk tried to evade himself from answering Jieun's question, was she so dumb that she couldn't know why?

"I hate you, you know that's not the truth."

Jieun screamed as she took a step forward and hit Yongguk on the chest area, she hit him constantly and never stopped cursing at him. Yeah, the beautiful angelic Song Jieun did curse!

And her hits were not a joke at all, they were painful as hell,Yongguk tried to endure as he looked down at her angry face, like every gentleman would always do.

It was only over when he saw her crying, Song Jieun who didn't even cry when she got cut to bleed in the kitchen was now crying because of him, a boy she would never fall in love with.

"Why are you crying? Stop crying." He asked and demanded simultaneously.

"Why do you care?" Her voice flattening as she tried to stop the tears from falling.

"Why can I not?"

He was about to wipe her tears off with his hand but she pushed it away.

"Oh so you care about me so much that you let me go home alone for freaking 4 days, and let those immature, bland guys attack on me everyday ever since and you, you didn't even give me a look. And did you tell me that you would not accompany me to this party tonight? No, you did not. Is that a way of your caring, too?"

"Shut up, Jieun." Yongguk tried to calm himself down. One more word and he might..

"I have nothing left to say anyway, I guess this is our farewell. Good bye!"

Before Jieun left, she didn't forget to hit Yongguk a few times more.

"Stop right there, Ssong!" He raised his voice.

They were pretty intense at the moment but none of them tended to cool it off.

" you, Bang Yongguk!" She didn't turn back as she cursed, even giving him a middle finger.

Yongguk moved from the place he was standing, he was fast to grab Jieun back before she shut the door led to the balcony they were "using". He spinned her around and pushed her to the wall, before he could settle his mind down as well as Jieun came back to her sense, he attacked her on the lips with his lips, fiercely. He placed his two hands on the wall that trapped her in, pressing his body on hers and kissing her without a sound. He slid his lips all over hers and bit her here and there, well, experience of dating a few French girls. He knew that he was her soul with the passionate kiss as she kept staring at him in shock with those big eyes, he was to be honest, he was so that he didn't control where to put his hands as well. Yongguk let go of Jieun's lips to give them some time to breath then he kissed her again, forcely chewing on her lips until they got so red and swollen that Jieun had to take a grip on his shirt trying to control him wasn't what he planned to do. She had such an impact on him, he only tried to show her that but what she made him be was that he became a monster.

Yongguk finally let go, he placed on of his arm on the wall as he breathed heavily, the other arm was placing on Jieun's hips. He quickly pulled away.

"If this is what you want, Song Jieun, then you get it. you, not me!"

Yongguk threw a real hard punch on the wall as he grinned his teeth at Jieun, she pushed him.

"What?"

"Was that what you wanted? A reason to end all the s between us? Congratulate, you just got it!"

Yongguk was crazy, Jieun realized that. He was a dumb .

"I love you, Song Jieun, damn it. I love you!" He screamed.

Yongguk held his head in frustration, Jieun laughed.

"Why are you laughing? You're always laughing, this is not the right time to.."

"So you ran away from me because you love me? That is quite logical."

"Because you hate it, you ing hate it and the moment I said I loved you, I lost you, too."

They were staring at each other, Yongguk was furious but Jieun was now at a calmer status, she leaned her back on the wall looking at him.

"You don't love me that much, though."

"What do you mean?"

"You said you loved me, but you didn't even try to change me, change that stupid mindset of mine. You did not fight for us, you ran away like a coward and then you were back to put all the blame on me. Are you that desperate to make this whole thing so dramatic? You didn't even care about my feelings, only your feelings mattered, not mine. The fact is, you never want me."

Jieun started to cry again, she tried to dry it all but tears kept streaming down her face. All Yongguk did was stare at her, he was hopeless, useless.

"Why are you crying again?"

"Because I fell in love with a ." Jieun wiped her tears as she said sarcastically.

"You what?"

"You're such a bastard!" Jieun angrily pushed Yongguk and walked away.

Yongguk watched as Jieun running away and he smiled, even he missed himself smiling then he kicked off running towards her to hold her back. Slowly but firmly, Yongguk wrapped his arm around Jieun and embraced her tight.

"Let go of me!" Jieun screamed.

Yongguk could feel the anger she was holding but he didn't obey, instead he lifted her body up, letting her wrap her legs around him and hugged her closer.

"Only if we would kiss or do something but not fight after that."

Jieun was stock-still a few second before starting to hug Yongguk back, she loved this position where a man let his girl hang on his body and held her tight without having to preceed to having afterward. She buried her face into his neck, hugging his not-so-board but very solid shoulders.

"I really hate you right now, you coward!"

"But I really love you, you mad woman."

"This doesn't mean we're dating or anything, got that?"

"Not now, a few more minutes will do!" Yongguk said, making him receive some real hard slaps from Jieun on the back.

"I love you, Song Jieun. Although I still don't know what I will do for us in the future but, I love you so much."

"We're still nothing, though.." Jieun said with her face still buried into his shoulder.

Yongguk closed the door behind him, then he walked toward the bed in the room and bent down, having Jieun under him.

"We can be something right now!"

He kissed her, a not so gentle but not too forceful kiss, a fierce kiss and Jieun loved that. She s her slender arms around his neck pulling him closer to her, his body pressing on hers making her intense but definitely nothing related to involved.

"..and later.." He said while kissing her.

Her lips were soft and they tasted like cherry, there was no way he would let go of it so soon, especially when he still had a long night ahead.

"Don't talk about later so soon.."

He stopped, looking at her.

"Are you scared?"

She nodded.

"We just have a start.."

Her eyes wandering down to his chest then backing to his eyes again, this time she attacked him on the lips turning on all his hormones on. She was pretty clumsy but she was honest with the kiss, he enjoyed her work a little before having himself osculate her on the fragant neck.

"You should be scared of this, why are you scared of a thing that has yet to happen?"

Jieun laughed slightly, she oddly loved Yongguk kissing her on the neck and she wouldn't mind letting him buss a passionate kiss.

"I mean, Jieun yah, let's date!"

Deep inside her eyes, Yongguk knew she was screaming yes and a bit hesitated. He kissed her on the cheek, his thumbs rubbing along to her body.

"But I love so much the way you treat me before, so comfortably and freely. I'm scared that dating will change it."

"Even before we look like lovers, it's just that you never realize."

Yongguk laughed at Jieun's doubtful face, he kissed her on the forehead to reassure her.

"Are we good?"

"Good! But no more touching."

"Okay, I'm sorry!"

With that, they sat up. They awkwardly looked at each other then Jieun pushed him on the arm, bringing back the friendly aura they had always shared.

"Come on, I think we need to finish the movie just now!" He caught her hand, pulling her along naturally.

"Are you still in the mood to watch that movie?"

"So you want to sit there? Fine then."

He pretended to let her hand go but she caught up very quickly.

"What are Himchan and Sunhwa possibly doing right now?" She randomly asked.

"Why are you asking about them?"

"Just ask.." Jieun followed Yongguk with her hands being held tight on like a little kid, she was secretly delightful about that. "Hey, what if my mother asks about us?"

"Just give her any answers you want."

"What about your parents?" She continued to ask as they walked down the stairs.

"I don't know yet, but we still have tomorrow."

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

So my very first BangSong fanfiction ended. If you spend love for my story, please expect my next story. Bye.

 

Anna~