The 2nd Enticher

Enticher

Enticher 2

 

"Are you happy?" Luhan whispered softly, his head leaning on Kai's shoulder while lying on the same bed. "Ofcourse I am," 
Luhan can't see Kai's smile clearly. But, he could feel it.  "Is it because your new tutor?" 

Kai paused his smile when heard that question and started to make sense.
"I just love his eggroll that almost feels like my mother's,"
"Hmm ... that's just the beginning." Luhan tried to corner with his words, but his response was not obtained in accordance with his allegations, because Kai looks overwhelmed thinking about the words seriously. "See?! You're being serious now..."

"No way, Hyung! He's good for nothin except his eggroll. I won't take a risk for someone who must be for ."
"You know ... I'm just jealous." the motherly-faced Luhan muttered with sigh.

...

"I think Kai  is not ghei like you, Baek." Kyungsoo said with his empty sight without looking at Baekhyun who already devoured half of the one and only Kyungsoo's box lunch. The situation would be different if Kyungsoo know what happened to his packed lunch.

"I think he is less adept as a gay person, it's supposed to be a top model to learn from me." Baekhyun proud with his mouth full, then swallow the food in his mouth at the sight of a black-haired man with his stupid smile typical passing in front of their class.

"Oh! I go first," Baekhyun step to go, but then he returned to Kyungsoo. "Listen, you have to do some exercises, because ghei romance is very hard for a beginner like you!" then he leaved with a sweet left before Kyungsoo frown and grumb after realizing his friend was a thief who stole his food perfectly.

"Btw I hate sports..."

...

After school, Kai turned down an offer to Kyungsoo for a ride to get to his place. Before second involved an exciting bargain, Kai continues to act as a supplier looking for a customer.

"Just go ahead! I have something to do!" 
"Is there anything else that you want to do sunbae?" Kai asked, continue follows Kyungsoo's steps with his motorcycle.

"I'll walk away." Kyungsoo replied, still ignoring Kai. "I think my body need to be stimulated." Kyungsoo added his words, then continued his journey for giving Kai a big question mark over his head.

Three hours passed, finally someone makes a loudly knock on the door. Kai quickly opened the door and suddenly looked annoyed at the figure who is sipping a bottle of water. Kyungsoo are currently standing in the doorway and showing a flat expression. He should feel guilty after a sudden schedule that makes he come to Kai's place too late (apparently this person consumed good advice from Baekhun about do some exercises).

"Thank you. Due your exchange schedule, I had to cancel all of my photo shoots."
"You're welcome." without hesitation, Kyungsoo broke into the apartment, and moved towards the kitchen belonging to Kai.


10 minutes later ...


"Woahh!! Egg roll!" Kai exclaimed in a voice that seemed to be made a glass crack. He must be forgetting the sense of upset, because now Kai only thinking his favorite egg roll that newly created by Kyungsoo.

. . .

# Kai POV

"Don't you get bored with egg roll?" Kyungsoo-sunbae reject the package of eggs that I gave, then issued another parcel of his backpack. "I'll make something else for you." he furthered.

"What's that?" I'm curious and only could see he raised his frying pan. "Just make egg rolls, sunbae! I don't need the others." to be honest, I doubt his ability, in addition to the skill to make egg rolls offcourse.

"Are you doubting me?"
"Hmm... sorry, Sunbae... but, I think---"

I saw his aura grew to be melancholy, his small body wrapped, for some reason it makes me a little panic.

"Um-ah, what if we prove it." I suggested, and his auta of melancholy slightly reduced, "but, what are you going to cook?"

"Spagetti. But, you have to promise not to sleep when work on the problems that I give if my spagetti is good."

This is the first time I saw his eyes shining with excitement.

"Well, I accept your challenge." and it was funny .... really funny.

...


"Ahem! How is it?" Kyungsoo-sunbae's large eyes looked directly at my eyes. I coundn't lie about his ability.

My lips open slowly, gradually defeated.

"This ... This is above heaven, Sunbae! I swear." I said not really redundant because her cooking is bad. "See? What I said hahaha."

I paused for a moment then looking at laughing faces adorned Kyungsoo Sunbae complacency. It is the expression of the first laugh I've seen, and he was at the peak of his sweetest, I pull back the words 'He's good for nothing' to him.


. . .


# Author POV

 

"Huaemm ~ ~" Kyungsoo wipped a drop of watter in the corner of his eye by his finger, his self getting bored waiting for Kai who kept his promise not to sleep and do the questions.

"Hey Kai."
"Hmnn?"
"I want to know why you chose me clearly as a tutor."
"Do you want to hear a lie or truth?"
"Just be honest!"

Kai paused then playing the pencil in his mouth.

"That's because your cooking dishes like my mom. When I was little, she always made Egg roll for me. Till now it still feels on my tongue. And the moment when I escaped from Frankenstein-ssi then then took
your egg roll, I could feel my mother in yours... "
"Where's your mother?"

Hearing the question of Kyungsoo, Kai stop playing his pencil and scribbled his back on the question sheet.

"Let's just say that she is dead, because she was not looking forward to giving me birth." Kai said, scribbling his questions without filling properly.

"Your mother is not really dead, right? Was a relief ... at least you can still see her and say that you hate her. It's different for me who can't see or say anything to my mother."

They could feel atmosphere of silence there, even Kai doesn't dare to look down just in front of his senior, as his thought Kyungsoo was crying. And when he ventured to look at him, Kyungsoo already fast asleep on the couch. Of course not with the mouth open.

....

#Kyungsoo POV

She was the most fascinating woman in my eyes. As I stared at her, she smiled softly, arching her red lips. Then her smile was vanished when I ignored her and leaved her alone.

My mother is just too pretty that made embarrassed, even to speak and look at her face.

I know she spent her days with sadness because she thought her only son had hated her, but she is still beautiful.

Until I saw her lying weakly in her bed then closed her beautiful eyes, I was still not managed to speak at her, to say that shes beautiful ... ...

And every time I closed my eyes, I could see the pieces of her  that were not moving, like a silent film. I was not able to see her and opened my eyes in my sleep everytime i dreamt about it ...

Suddenly two hands covered my eyes. "Go ahead Sunbae, but it goes without delirium please."

After the second the hand that covered my eyes stopped, I blinked my eyes and looked at a pair of dark eyes that were on me.

"As I know, I slept on the couch not on your lap." I got up from his lap then finish my hair.

"You almost fell, I saved you." Kai obviously continue read the special book for lazy people that I made.

"Thank you ..."

Suddenly the akward atmosphere between us came, with me who nervously tidy up my hair and Kai who read the book upside down.

"Well, you know .. at first I think you're gay and targeting my body." suddenly the book that Kai hold fell down.

"What made you shocked, man?" I said. "Don't worry, I will not misunderstand again after hearing your explanation earlier." I explained, and Kai blinked his eyes a few times then nodded slowly and picked up a book that had just dropped. 

"Thank God." he said, then he re-read the book with normal-inverse-

"Yes, it means I don't need to exercise like Baekhyun suggested to me."

His face back at me with wonder and his two eyebrows became one . "Exercise?"  he asked.

"Yes, my friend told me to exercise, maybe just in case if I get stuck in the same- relationships."

Again...the book that Kai held was fell.

"What is it?" I asked, because it was strange to see his behavior.

"No..." He replied. "It's late, I guess you should go home, let me accompany you." he said, and he is right. Damn, it was really getting late.

"Damn it!" I immediately grabbed my backpack and break through to the outside. I have no time because my dad must be home and hungry, and he will try to cook by himself and burn our kitchen.


. . .


# Kai POV

I looked at the guy who closed his eyes around me, I slowly approached to him. His eyes still look great though it was being shut, and what the with his  bright skin it looked like a baby. Then without my command, my finger had a walk in the top of his nose up to the forehead and then stopped at his lips.

Suddenly his body moves, and immediately made me jump out of my face to get rid of him. His body moved and moved back until he almost fell off the couch, fortunately the spirit of my helper appeared. I immediately sat down on the couch and laid his head on my lap.

"You're .. beautiful ... really beautiful." he was delirious, maybe he was dreaming of a girl, his girlfriend ... what? Or people who just see it at a glance? Thats not my bussiness anyway. Then why did my stomach hurt?

And until now, until he said if he relieved that I'm not gay, then he went without accepting my offer to him, my stomach still hurt, then the pain spread upward to my chest.


TBC