The 1st Enticher

Enticher

#Author POV

"Hey Kyungsoo, what are you dreaming about at lunch time?" Kyungsoo blinked his big eyes several times and looked at Baekhyun who was too close to his face. For a few minutes there was no reaction from Kyungsoo, then his reaction finally came. "Ah! Baekyun-ah, you just shocked me! If you asked me about your lunch, just go to cafeteria, coz I won't share mine with you." while Kyungsoo is trying to control his heartbeat, Baekhyun made a cute smile for welcoming Kyungsoo.  

Kyungsoo is the one and only Baekhyun's soulmate, but there is a secret behind their friendship. Actually, Baekhyun regards Kyungsoo as his bigest rival, because Kyungsoo is always dominating good marks not only in their class but also in the whole 3rd grade. At their first meeting... Baekhyun approached Kyungsoo in order to find Kyungsoo's secret. He wanted learn or might be stealing Kyungsoo's study method to score good marks in school. But after made a friendship with Kyungsoo, all Baekhyun got was zero. He was wasting time for nothing. Kyungsoo never study, he even never touched his textbook. What a shameless, Baekhyun felt really upset, but it was too late for cancelling the friendship between him and Kyungsoo.

"Lemme try those egg rolls, even just one bite!" Baekhyun pleaded with tearry eyes, but Kyungsoo choosed to ignored him. When Kyungsoo about to feed Baekhyun coz that boy made--I'm just a lil puppy, please pick me--face, unexpected someone who came from somewhere accidentally makes Kyungsoo's box lunch scatter ed on the floor. 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" the shouts of the girls made classroom like in the concert venue, because now Kai a.k.a Kim Jongin which known as well as a top model in their school-- is standing in front of them to show his luxurious handsome face. He couldn't control his self for making some glittering effect that comes from the whole of his pore, though there is still Kyungsoo who just lost his lunch and now feeling fragile, looking at food which couldn't be saved anymore. 

"Are you okay sunbae-nim?" Kai suddenly said with glamorous voice and made some steps to approached Kyungsoo. He lended his hand then helped Kyungsoo to stand.

Perfect! 

Kai looks like a prince who is helping the common people... that's a view all the time when people saw it.

"A--" Kyungsoo couldn't finish his sentence when rapidly a very loud footsteps come towards them.

"KIM JONGIN!" a thunder's voice called Kai's name very load. Then, a man who looks like Frankenstein in a horror movie came and shouted angry, because one of his student is leaving in the middle of the lesson.
"KIM JONGIN, HOW DARE YOU TO SKIP MY CLASS!"

"It's time to bomb" Kai muttered, "Ah, I need suplement to increase my power." without Kyungsoo's permission he took the only egg roll that Kyungsoo has in his chopstick. After Kai ate Kyungsoo's egg roll, in hurry he has vanished perfectly, successfully chasing Frankeinstein.

"Kyaaaaaaa, that Do Kyungsoo! Envyyy! I also want to make Kai eat mine too! " all the girls in the class cried crazily like a zombie who lost its prey. In other hand, Kyungsoo looked his empty chopstick desperately.

"Poor my lunch ..."

...

"Hey, hey Kyungsoo, stop daydreaming! I wanna tell you something important. " this time Baekhyun looks so energic even though his friends still feel anxious after Kai 'the top model' stealing his egg roll. 

"It's ok, I'm not going to ask your bento, so stop clutching your bag like that. "
"Promise?" Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun to make sure coz he doesn't want to loose his lunch twice. Baekhyun nodded, then Kyungsoo put his purse in peace. 

"So.. what are you going to tell about?"
"Well.. Kyungsoo, um .. I think.. I think I'm gay." 

There was no immediate reaction as usual, and a minute later Kyungsoo is standing in shock, lying to his bench to make the whole attention focused on his best friend who had just confessed that he is gay.

"Don't ever tell me that you like me!" Kyungsoo said with flat tone after normalized the classroom atmosphere.
"No, no, that's impossible! Because I liked him." Baekhyun pointed someone with smiling face who is walking towards them.

"Kyaaaaaaaaa." familiar screams suddenly haunted Kyungsoo's ears.
"Luhan? Are you sure? The pretty one who adored by all of ghei member's club here?" Kyungsoo asked and directly constrict Baekhyun forehead.
"Ofcourse no! The one who I like is standing next to Luhan, which was blocked by our foolish Prince Kai..." Baekhyun protested, pointing his classmate named Park Chanyeol. 

FYI There are a top models club in their school. The club only had four
members. They are Luhan (the maternal), Chanyeol who has International smile taste, Sehun from first grade who always reported being permission for filming drama, and the perfect Kai who always runaway from Frankeinstein teacher. Ah, for bonus there is also the youngest teacher mentor and loved by all students, Kim Joonmyun.

In the middle of break time, Frankeinstein teacher's voice made some student ruined again. Even Baekhyun and Kyungsoo ready to run away. 
"Hey you!" Frankenstein teacher pointed towards Kyungsoo who looks affraid while hidding his face with his box lunch.
"Yess, You.. Do Kyungsoo! Don't pretend to avoid me! Just come with me rite now!"

. . .

#Kyungsoo POV

 

I sat neatly on the chair that Frankenstein teachers provide and tried to look into his eyes while wondering why I was called asnaughty students?  But only this time I feel like a fool coz I don't even know what's my fault.

"All right! Stop looking at me like that, Kim Junmyun-seonsaengnim will take care of you." 

I couldn't hide my nervous side, Kim Junmyun which is now sitting opposite me certainly able to hear my swallowing sound clearly. He smiled at me wisely.

"Kyungsoo, do you know Kai?"
"Of course ... everyone knew him, but yesterday I did not feed him," I said whithout thinking, then continue to explain. "He asked to eat my egg roll, so don't blame me, Sir! Was he poisoned?"

Kim Junmyun laughed at my explanation. What a hard response. I couldn't make any excuse, only remained sitting upright and gives my swallowing sound again in my throat.

"Relax! I won't scold you, I just realized that I have a sweet student like you. " Kim Junmyun said in softly voice. "I just want to ask a favor. "

I have no time to reply, because of the sound of the door opened, a guy with a tan skin suddenly appears while gasping and yelping in pain because Frankenstein cupping his right ear when he dragged him to enter the room.

"Ouch! Ok ok Frankenstein-shii you should let me go. " Kai pleaded slight grimace. Then Frankenstein teacher released Kai.
"What if I recommend you as a top-class guardian model? Would you treat me better?" Kai seemed so tired with Frankenstein teacher.
"Enough, Kai. Sit down, please!" Kim Junmyun invited Kai to sit next to me. I was hesitant to see his face, but I feel uncomfortable because from the beginning the guy who looks like a top model  always looking at me.

"Hi," He is greeting me very well.
"Sir, He was not poisoned. So why you called me?" I asked to  Kim Junmyun. 
"Haha. I told you that's not the case. A handsome guy beside you is just too in every subject, but he got the first rank at making exam paper empty, so I need your help to accompany him study. " I looked at Kai who giving thumbs-up to the teacher.

"My friend named Baekhyun got 2nd rank and has a good marks in every subject. But, I think he is better than me,"
"The no.2 student is too busy studying for him so that no one followed. "
"Luhan, he was the best last year."
"He refused because he should focus for next exam. "
"Chanyeol! He is smart too."
"No, he said that he already being a tutor for someone. "
"Um .. Oh Sehun! What about Sehun?"
"100% Busy,"

I let out a heavy breath and nodded when saw Kai made a fist and said "Yes" several times.

Is he gay? 

What if he likes me?

Who knows?!


...


"Maybe YES." Baekhyun muttered as I asked about the odds that I've had the other day. "But maybe no." then he saw a crowd of people on the ground.

Kai was in the field, skillfully dribble the ball, avoiding his opponent, kicked the ball close to goal, and the ball goal succesfuly, I can hear the people from all corners standing applause and cheers for him, they are more interested to take notice view of the outside rather than documentary played inside.

"Kyaaa, he looked at us!" shouted one girl of my classmates, and yeah, Kai looked into my class.

"Look Kyungsoo! He is looking at you."
Baekhyun pointed to Kai's direction who was waving his hand to me, and exclaimed.

"Sunbaenim, we go home together today!"

"Kyaaaa," all the girls scream together with the same rhytm,
they pinched me, pull my hair and kicked me.

While Baekhyun took revenge for me to my evil friends, I just took my breath and do my messy hair.

...

I let myself dissolve the large room in  an apartment, really spacious, but This place is too full, irregular, mess...

"Please enter sunbae, do not hesitate to stepping snack packs
below you. "

I walked clumsily, followed Kai, the owner of This festive apartment. And we arrived at the kitchen. Wait, the kitchen?

"Are you sure, you do not choose the wrong place?" I asked, and he dindn't answer but just gave me a pack of eggs.

"I've bought eggs, before we learn, Can you make an egg roll for me. " 

I still doubt if he was searching for a reason to firlting with me? Hmm .. or could it be real?

"Do you think of something else?" Kai wondered to see my monologue.
"Never mind, give it to me!"
I replied and asked Kai to hand some eggs.

...

"It's basic math, and you can't solve only one of them? god!" I widened my eyes, then get rid of used plates and only accept the width of Kai's laughter as an answer. "I give up! Find the other tutors." I said, raising my hand like a villain.

"Dont be so mean sunbae, at least I graduated in exams this semester, if not, the school will not let me to work. " my symphaty beat the anger in me.

"Let's try again."

...

"Huaemmm, I'm sleepy." the pencil that  Kai held just fell and in a few seconds he was lying on the couch, with an open mouth.

Nice! 

He is really ing lazy!

. . .

#Author POV

Kai was stunned when he heard the sound of the bell door. When his eyes opened, he didn't believe that he was in the his room. 

Several times he batted his eyes, but it was real. He walked toward the door without stepping anything because the floor is so clean. And there are no items that fell to him, because it was
arranged neatly. Kai smiled to think  his new tutor who was hectic  lifting some big garbage that were stored at the end of the room for disposal.

Doorbell continued to ring and stops when Kai opened.

"Have you eaten?" a beautiful man stood in front of him with a bundle.

"Luhan-hyung, come!" Kai backstep to let his senior enter the room.

"Woah! Neatly once, what possessed you?"

Kai shrugged and he look at what
Luhan brought. "What do you bring? I've already eaten, you can eat by yourself. "

"Are you sure, you're not hungry?" small grin appeared on Luhans lips. He put his arm on Kai's neck. And whispered.

"But I'm sooo hungry..." and pressed his lips against Kai.

TBC