Are You Him?

First Love Never Dies.... But True Love Can Bury It

CHAPTER.II - Are You Him?

 


It has been almost a week that Suho moved into the new apartment. All the furniture and his stuffs are also arranged in their own space. Finally Suho decided to introduce himself to the neighbors. He made grilled meat by himself and as a Korea tradition; he also prepared rice cake to share with neighbor from next doors.

 


“Ting Tong! Ting Tong!” the bell rang. Someone is pressing the bell of your apartment. You thought it was Hyoyeon Eonnie as she had called you a while ago. But after you have opened the door, there was a man standing in front of your apartment. You totally amazed by seeing that man. You feel like the blood flood upside down in your body, your heart beat skip, you forget to breath for a while. Your mouth hanged into ‘O’ shape, your eyes widened and almost fainted.

 


*Siwon Oppa~~ How can be possible a dead person can show himself alive in front of me???* You thought.

 



“Siwon Oppa?” you murmured. Suho looked surprise but later he smiled, “Uh~~ I’m not Siwon Oppa. My name is Kim Suho and I had just moved to this apartment a week ago and my room is in front of your room, I’m here to introduce myself to neighbors” he explained. You heard him but you couldn’t believe your own ears. Because in your eyes, he totally looks like your dead boyfriend, Suho seem like doppelganger of Siwon. How could it be? You wondered.

 



“Yeoboseyeo? Miss?” Suho said and was waving his hand in front of your face. “Hun~?” is the only thing you answered. “So, here’s the meat and rice cake. Meat is made by me and rice cake is order from the shop” he laughed, “And nice to meet you too! Your name is?” he asked. “Ah~~ Nae, gomawoyeo. N… Nice to meet you too~~ my name is [Y/N]” you introduced yourself. He gave his hand to shake but you gazed at it, hesitate to shake with yours. Suho thought you are a weird girl as you were acting like seeing a ghost. You realized that Siwon is really gone and this is a really human being. You finally gave your hand and shake. Then, he bid goodbye and went to another room.

 



You quickly closed the door; you feel your legs are too weak that you could be falling down. Leaning the wall and trying hard to breathe normally. You took out the phone and called someone. “Yeobeoseyeo. Hyoyeon Eonnie? W…Where are y…you? C…can y…you c…come f…faster?” you stuttered. “What happened?” she worriedly asked. “I think I have just seen Siwon Oppa” you said. “WHAT!!” she shouted from the other end of the phone, “Don’t go anywhere and just sit tide. I’ll be there in a minute” then she hanged up the phone.

 



After few minutes has passed, you heard someone unlocked the door and rush into your room. You don’t need to get up and check who it is. The one who know your apartment’s password is you sister, Hyoyeon Eonnie. She come straight to you and sat down beside you. “What is happening to you again, [Y/N]? I thought you are now doing fine, that’s why I decided to move out. But I guess you still can’t get over it yet” she worriedly said and was looking at you sadly.

 


"No... No.... It's not like that. I'm sure it was him, Eonnie. But he introduced me as another name. He said his name is Kim Suho. He's living in this apartment too, technically his room is in front of mine" you explained. "I thought that room is empty. Is he a new comer" she asked. You nodded, "It sounds crazy, right?" asked her. "It's insane. As we both know Siwon since we were kids and we both that he doesn't have twin" Hyoyeon said.

 



"I thought I was dreaming when I saw him" you whispered softly. "Mind if I sleep over here, tonight? I really want to check who he is and how he really looks. Don't angry with me, babe, I can't fully believe on you. As you know, it's only been a week that you don't need to see psychologist..." she said. "It's OK, I also want to show him to you" you smiled at her.

 


 

 


Next morning,

Hyoyeon already woke up early and was preparing breakfast for you and her. Plus she's too exciting to meet who you talked about yesterday. You came out of your bedroom and headed to the kitchen, "Oh, you woke up early~~" you said to her. "Yeah~~ that guy is from front door, right? I think I better check him by myself. If not he will think something weird to both of us" she said. "But how" you asked her. "Like an ordinary day, I will walk out from this room as soon as I heard his door is open. Then, greet to him as your sister and ask her to take care of you as you live here alone. The most important thing I need to do is alert to hear the sound of opening the door" she explained her mission. "I want your reaction too, you know? Will you come back again or will you call me?" you said. "Okay... I will reply the condition. Don't worry" she said.



Hyoyeon really tried hard, she even pulled a chair near the door and listened to the sounds from the outside. About 20 minutes later, guess she heard something from outside. She quickly got up and went outside. You just worriedly sitting on a couch and watch her

.


As soon as Hyoyeon got out from the room, she totally looks surprise. "Mr.Kim?" she called someone who standing in front of her. The other man also looks surprise to see her here. "Ms.Kim?" he replied. "You live here, sir?" she asked. "And you also? Yesterday I saw another girl from that room. I thought she is living alone" he said.



"Oh~~ yeah... She's my baby sister. I just came her for a visit...” she continued, "WAIT!!! What?? You know her" she shocked and also hoping Mr.Kim wasn't the one her sister talked about yesterday. "I introduced myself to my neighbors yesterday. Your sister name is [Y/N], right? I even gave her grilled meat and rice cake for my moving in ceremony" he explained.



At that time, Hyoyeon felt like thunder hit on her head. *So, he's the one. But why did [Y/N] tell me that he look like Siwon? He's nothing looks like Siwon. I think she should need to see doctor again* she thinking herself. "Ms.Kim? Hello?" Suho was calling her. "Sorry... I thought my sister said her neighbor name is Kim Suho" she said. "Yes, it's my name. It would be more correct if I say it's my childhood name" he explained.

 


"Oh, so you changed you name?" she asked. "My aunt changed my name into 'Kim Junmyeon when she adopted me" he answered. "So will you go to work today?" he asked. "Ah~~ that’s what I am trying to tell you. Sir, can I take a leave today? My sister is not feeling well today, she needs to see doctor. She's living alone and our parents are not here so...." Hyoyeon said. "Oh, I get it... Take care of her, Ms.Kim" Suho bid goodbye and walked away.

 



She immediately went back inside to your room, she saw you were standing in the living room and staring you with curious eyes. "[Y/N]..." she softly called your name and slowly walked towards to you. She put her hands on your shoulders, looked at you with sorrow eyes, “Dear, the one you talked about is our CEO from the company I have been working since 7 years ago. His real name is Kim Junmyeon. He is from US. It’s only been a month he had moved back into Korea…” she stopped when you interrupted. “So, how is he? He totally looks like to Oppa, right? Am I right?” she nervously asked. “I’m afraid to say that… but honey, he’s nothing looks likes your ex-boyfriend. Not even their high, my ex-brother-in-law is tall and CEO is short.



Tears taking place in your eyes, “Am I… Am I seeing…? Am I seeing what I wanted to see again? I thought myself that I’m getting better. The doctor also told me that I’m recovering now…” you sobbed. Your sister hugged you and pat your back, “It’ll be alright, dear. It’s OK! I know it’s hard for you to get through this mess. But you had me, you had mom and dad. Even Siwon’s mom and dad are beside you. So, everyone is beside you and the only thing you need to do is, all you need to have is strength. OK?” Hyoyeon comforted you.

 



“But Eonnie, this time is different from others. In past, I imagine like there’s Siwon Oppa was really beside you. This time, I see another person as Oppa! Why?” you asked her. “I don’t know either, babe. All I know is I’m so much worrying you now” she said. “You can move back in if you worry about me, Eonnie” you said. She chuckled, “I will. I will but I also don’t want to feel uncomfortable too” she whined.

 



“I understand your situation, Eonnie. I know it’s for my own good” you gave a smile to her, “But there’s one thing I would like to requested from you, Eonnie” you asked. “What it is?” she asked. “I don’t want to see the doctor again till now. I want to control myself from imagine things. I want to try to escape without medical help. Can you believe me one last time? Please?” you pleaded her. She let out a heavy sign, “Okay then. But don’t forget that if you were not improved, this time you and I will go after to our parents and you have to cure there. Deal?” she said. You nodded, “Deal!” you confidently said.


-Kryshun

 

To be continued,

Thanks for reading my story!! ^^

Feedback are warmly welcome!! :)))))))