The Power of Love

Bless You (Khunfany Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: OMQ~ I'm so sorry this took forever to post! : / 

---------

“Why are we at a tea house?” Tiffany asked dumbfounded. She took off her sunglasses, but still kept her hat on. Is he thirsty? Why is he so hyper about it?  

Yeah, it was windy outside, but honestly, it was too hot to be having tea. Especially, with ‘Thailand royalty’, they might be here forever.

“Excuse me?” Khun said rather obnoxiously. There were barely any people inside, but Tiffany didn’t want a ruckus.

“Seriously! What is wrong with you?” Tiffany grabbed his arm. “We are going to get caught.”

In all seriousness, Nichkhun abruptly stopped. He thought about what his girlfriend said and felt guilty for his jealous—but normal—actions as a boyfriend. He turned around to apologize, but got lost in his girlfriend’s eyes. The fieriness set ablaze in her dark orbs. He suddenly felt a new pang of guilt because he forgot that they were still Korean idols and that they should behave.

“Can I help you two?” A lady in a kimono came out.

Nichkhun snapped out of his trance. He tried to seem less rash. “I’d like anything that can help ease my girlfriend’s allergies.”

“Khun!” Tiffany flared up. She didn’t care that she just yelled his name for the public to hear.

“We have this lemon tea with a hint of eucalyptus extract which contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Add some of our local honey and it’ll help you become immune to the allergies sooner.”

“Well, take 2 cups,” Nichkhun added.

“You guy don’t seem to be from around here. The honey will definitely fight the allergy, but I’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter