The Perfect Place

Bless You (Khunfany Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No PoV

“Achoo~!” Tiffany sneezed. She grabbed the tissue near her bed in and blew her nose.

Nichkhun just walked out of the shower, his hair still wet and his shirt clinging to his body in certain areas. He checked the weather app on his phone. We were supposed to go to Rodeo Drive today. I wanted to-- Another sneeze from his girlfriend interrupted his train of thought. He rolled his eyes. At first, he felt flustered every time she sneezed because he thought her sneeze had to be the cutest sound that he ever heard, but after 5 sneezes within an hour and hearing that cute sneeze throughout the night, the sound gets tiresome.

She sneezes again.

Why doesn’t he ever say bless you? Tiffany thought as she was blowing her nose. She understood that he probably is annoyed by her constant sneezing, but he should at least have the decency of blessing her.

Nichkhun checked the weather.

High winds and 15% pollen. He sighed. He didn’t want to put Tiffany through that torture. “Fany.” He finally said.

“Deh?” she said. She sounded horribly congested.

Nickhhun looked at her. “Are you sure you wanna go to Rodeo today? There’s gonna be a lot of pollen and I don’t want you to get anymore sick.” He looked her in the eyes and his full concern made her heart beat.

“Is there any other place you wanna go? Venice Beach. Palm Springs. We could walk down Hollywood.” She was listing off many ideal places, but they were really dangerous, especially that they are idols.

He checked the temperature in every area. There were less allergens in other areas, but they were pretty crowded. With his eyes locked on his phone, he walked to his girlfriend. He sat next to her and she laid her head on his shoulder. “You’re still wet,” she said to clear the silence.

Nichkhun smiled. Not just because of Tiffany’s cute remark, but because he found an ideal place. He was about to show her a picture of the Little Tokyo District in Central LA, but caught his girlfriend snoozing off. “Hey, how about if we just stay here today? You can rest and I can—”

Tiffany interrupted him. “Can what?” she bitterly said as she got out of bed with had a sour face. She started grabbing clothes and a towel. “Our companies only gave us a week together. We’re not gonna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter