Welcome to Our Family P1

Golden Maknae

hello readers.. hope you enjoy my story..

Soojung, Death, Devil, Angel

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4 years after the jung's parents died~~

"U-umma.. A-appa.. " Soojung cried in her sleep as she dream about her parents' died 5 years ago. "Hey, Soojungie.. Uljima.. I'm here.. Baby sister don't cry.." the ice princess said. She try to calm her younger sister. "Shhh... Now.. Don't cry.." she continued. Soojung feel better and calm as the older hug and comfort her."Unnie.. I miss umma.. and appa.." cried the younger in her sister embrce. "I know.. I also miss them.. Shh.. Shh.." 

*Knock knock*

"Who will come here early in the morning?" Sooyeon said. "Miss Sooyeon. You have two guests." servent Amber called her master. "Alright i'm comming. You wat to follow me or not?","It's okey. You go." Soojung said. "unnie can you called MInho oppa. I'm thirsty. Please.." Soojung continued with her 'buing buing' before her sister can walk away. "Ermm.. Okey.. I'll go first.." Sooyeon reply.

~At the door~

~Jessica POV~

"Ohh.. Annyeonghaseyo.. What can i help you?"I asked. Why this two yeoja came to my house. And i don't know who this two. "Annyeonghasaeyo.. Are you Jung clan? We are from Kim clan." the shorter girl said. Wait.. Clan?? They are vampire too? I have to tell Soojung aboout them. Sure she so happy that we have another immortal like us. "Ohh.. Yeah.. I'm a Jung. So, you are a vampire too, right?","Yup!","Wait here. I call my baby sister."

I walked to her room and knock her room's door. "Soojung-ah.. We have guests.. Lets go meet them." I opened the door. I saw Soojung have done her 'breakfast' with Minho. I also didn't know why she can only drink blood from man. I have try give her my blood. But after that she throw it out back. It was like can't accept it. And it's make me worry about her. Maybe because she change to a vampire in an early age.

"Hey sis, they also like us. A vampire. Come on meet them." I'm very happy because we have someone like us also. So we are not that alone. I smiled. "Unnie kaja.. I'm done." Soojung said happily. I grabed her hand run in a vampire's speed to the  living room. Fyi, we stay in a mansion. A very big mansion. So we need to run. Hehe.. Oo yeah, our parents is a richest person in Korea. But our mansion is like in the center of forest. No one know about the exist of this mansion.

"Soojung meet Kim clan." i said  we arrived at our destination. A living room. " Annyeong. Soojung." Soojung with her cold aura. She always like this with strangers. "Mian my sister's cold behavior. She always toward people she doesn't know. Btw, my name is Jung Sooyeon." I said and give my hand to them for a handshake. "It's okey. My name is Kim Hyoyeon. And this preson is-" a girl called Hyoyeon said. "Kim Taeyeon imnida." the short girl said.

"How do you know we are stay here?"

"A man told us to come here to meet you after our parents died." Hyoyeon said.

"A man? Who? Nobody know about this mansion."

"I don't know who was him. But he has a scar at his neck."

"Ehmm.. Who is he? The person that i know who has scar at neck is my father but-"

"He was died." Soojung said after long silent.

"Yeah, he was died. So, who is that man?"

"It's okey. He sent we two here. Maybe he a good guy, right?" Taeyeon said. 

"Maybe you are right. You two can stay here if you want. You lost your parents like us too, right?"

"Thank you.. We also doesn't have house to stay after our house in a big fire and earthquake." Taeyeon said

"How that happen?"

"Her and my ability did that. She have fire ability while i have earth ability. We get the power at the same time." Hyoyeon explained. So they have a fire and earth."

"Mine is water and ice while my sister ice only. Hey let's go eat?" i tell them. 

"Ooo.. Good to know. Eat? okey.." Hyoyeon said.

~END of Jessica POV~

~Krystal POV~

They are Kim clan. They said a man order them to came here. So, who is that man? How he know we stay here? Why he send Taaeyeon unnie and Hyoyeon unnie here? That man have a scar at his neck. Who? Dad? No. He was died 4 years ago. But can person conect their head again? Dad is vampire. Why dad doesn't come back home if he alive? What is his plan? Is he a gooy guy or bad guy? Someone tell me the truth. I'm so confused.

"We here if you want some help, Soojung."

"Ohh.. Hi Death.. How are you?"

"We all fine. What you want to know, Krystal?"

"About that man. But why you call me Krystal"

"Hehe.. Soojung is your old life. Now we started with a new life. So we called you Krystal."

"Ehmm.. It's okey.. I like it.. Hihi.."

"About that man. If you want to know about him yu must conect your spirit with God of Fire and Earth."

"How? You know right that i can't drink girl/women blood."

"Make them drink your. How? You think yourself. BYE Krystal!!"

"YAH!! Aish.. This three really want a kick from me.."

How i will make them drink my blood. Hmm.. Think Krystal.. Think.. Think.. Hah.. I know.. "Yeah, I know what to do!!" I shouted. "Yah Soojung.. What you ant to do? hah?" my sister yelled. I walked to the kitchen to meet this two person. "Soojung-shii why you smile like that?" Taeyeon unnie asked me. Err.. Why i smile? Stupid.. "Tae unnie, you can call me Soojung. You are older than me right." i tell her. "O-okey.. S-". Before she can finish her sentence, i cut her.

"BUT.. In one condition. Hyo unnie too.. If you want me kind to you, you must agree to this condition." hehe.. You must accept this offer unnies.. "Soojung what you want to do? Why it must have one condition?" my sister asked me. Maybe confused with the situation. But i ignored her. "Do you accept or not?" I asked. "Alright we accept. But what is that condition?" Hyo unne said.

"Yes!! Tae unnie follow me.. Hyo unnie later you came after Tae unnie.. Tae Unnie KaJA!!" I said happily. But the three unnies watch me weird. I don't care. That i care now is that man. I walked to my room follow by Tae unnie. Tae unnie you must do what i said. Or you will be call 'SHORT'. "Unnie come in. There is something you need to do." 

~At room~

"WHAT?! Why must i drink you blood?" Tae unnie shocked after i tell the thing that she must do. "Do It or NOT?" i said as i glare sharp at her. Aishh this unnie.. "A-alright.. I'll do it" good girl.. I walked to  desk to take my rambo knife and cut a little at my wrist. "Now drink." i order her. At first she hesitant to it. But i know she can't stop her 'beast' to drink it. Later, she grab my wrist in a second and the blood.

Ahh.. Ouch... This unnie.. Chinjja.. Can you it slowly.. Ah.. I-i must bear this p-pain.. "A-ah.. U-unnie.. I think y-you should stop.. I-it's hurt.."i said after 5 minute she my blood. I thik she see my tears thats why she stop. " Soojung.. Sorry.. I'm very sorry.." Tae unnie said. " It's okey.. Not your fault.." i reply with a smile. The wound? Its heal already. My wound heal faster than my unnie. Hehe..

"But why you want me to drink your blood?" Tae unnie asked. I know i will get this question. So my answer is "So we can get closer from now.." I smiled. "O-okey..","Unnie you can go now.. Don't tell unnie and Hyo unnie about this." I waved at her as she walked away.

~END of krystal POV~

~At kitchen~

"Hey Sooyeon, you think what will Soojung do to Taeyeon. I'm so nervous."Hyoyeon asked. "Molla.. It's okey.. She will not do something crazy. Haha.." Sooyeon said to calm her new friend. Taeyeon who hear don't believe that she said her sister will not do something crazy. "Hyoyeon, Soojung want to see you now." Teayeon said calmly. "O-okey.. But where?","At her room. Upstair, second room." Taeyeon tell her. "I'll go first."

"Taeyeon, what you did at her room?" Sooyeon asked curiously. " Oh.. Nothing.. Just have a little chit chat. " Taeyeon answer clamly as always.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FYI Corner:-

>the Jung sister have two vampire parents. The real one is the King and The Queen. The faked one is the vampire that died her house and at the dock. But they love and miss the faked one.

> Yoona will the last come to this family with Yuri.

Hello readers, thanks for reading my story. Im not that good in writing. So sorry. *bow*

>EunMinJi<