My Bloodmate?! [Part 2]

Golden Maknae

Have a nice reading!! XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Yoona's POV~

After Sooyeon -shi reverse her ice from our body, suddenly Soojung fall to the floor. I lower my body to help Soojung although my body is weak. Soojung need my help because she can't stand up for herself. She was fainted. Sooyeon action made me very shocked. How can her sister do like this to her? Did she not worried? Then i heard a voice.

Tiffany : Let me lift her up.

Me : NO! No one will touch her!

Yuri : But Tiffany can use her telekinesis to put Soojung on bed.

Me : Do you think i can trust you that you will not hurt her.

Teayeon : Hey we're not that evil to hurt her when she in this condition.

Me : I don't care.

Seohyun : If that so, let me help you to help her. You know i will not hurt her right. You're condition not that good.

Jessica : Sorry, i was so overdid. I just want to help Soojung.

Me : What do you mean by help? You hurt her, not help.

Sunny : We all can see how Soojung look into you.

Sooyoung : But she was like want to avoid from it happen. Bloodmate.

Me : How? And why?

Jessica : Soojung can't drink women's blood like us. She only drink blood from man. So she didn't want it happen because she can't drink your blood. Thats why she was like want to run away. We all planed about this.

Me : .... ....  .... ....

Hyoyeon : I think we should go out first.

Everbody go out from the room and leave me and Soojung. I kept sillent. After a paused, i lifted Soojung and put her on the bed. Soojung, you like me? Why you try too avoid? You know, your blood was the sweetest blood that i have taste. You made my heartbeat fast. I clean my body. Then I clean Soojung face. 

Me : Are you alright? How your eye can bleeding? Is this the effect of your power inside you? The thing that live inside you, who is he?'

Then she saw Soojung move her hand and touch her own head . She blink her eye a few time.

Soojung : W-where am i? W-who are you?

Me : You don't remember me? Honestly, do you remember your name? Anything about you?

Soojung : ... ... ...

Me : How your head? Appo?

Soojung : I don't know you and i don't remember my name. Or any related to me.. Ahh.. It's hurt..\

Me : Why don't you rest first and i will explain to you later. Alright?

I helped massage Soojung's head until i also sleep beside her.

~End of Yoona's POV~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Jessica's POV~

Everybody go down to the living room leave Yoona and my sister at the room. When i thought about it, i never see Soojung like that. Did my power did that or others power? Maybe Tiffany's power. Maybe not. Or Soojung's power. But she never tell me anything. What i know she has her ice power but i not strong as me. Hmph..

Yuri : Hey Jess- I mean Sooyeon..

Me : Y-yup.. 

Yuri : Can i ask you something?

Me : W-what's it is?

Yuri : Can i call you Jessica?

Tiffany : Yeah.. I think same too.. You should have new name.. Because you have new family.. Forget the past.. Like me.. I change my name from Miyoung to Tiffany.. So you can change your name from Sooyeon to Jessica, right Taeyeon?

Taeyeon : Y-yeah.. Y-you right..

Sooyoung : I also agree with Yuri and Tiffany.. I'm agree 100%..

Me : Alright.. I'm just follow..

Suddenly Sooyoung run to me and hug me. Why this girl like this? But i just forced my mouth to smile. 

Hyoyeon : Let's go to make dinner. I'm hungry.

Tiffany : Tae, let's go!

Sooyoung realised the hug and smile. While Tiffany grab Taeyeon hand and dragged her to kitchen.

Sunny : I think we will have new couple here.. Hahaha..

Seohyun : Unnie.. Kaja..

Sunny : Kaja..

Yuri : What about Yoona and Soojung? 

Me : I will go check them..

I walk to the room that use by Yoona. I knock the door but i get no answer. I knock again and suddenly the door was opened by Yoona.

Me : Oh Yoona.. Sorry disturd you but we all will have dinner.. Are you want to join?

Yoona : It's okay.. But will not go down until Soojung is awake.

Me : E-erm.. How is Soojung? Is she alright?

Yoona : She is alright.. Don't worried.. I can take care of her. 

Me : If that so, i go first.. if you want anything just tell us.

Yoona : Okay..

Yoona closed the door back. I feel guilty make Soojung like that. I hope Soojung can forgive me. 

~End of Jessica's POV~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Yuri's POV~

Me : What about Yoona and Soojung?

Jessica : I will go check them..

Me : Okay. Guys.. What dinner?

Sooyoung : What you want?

Me : What you all eat? I want meat.

Sunny : Seohyun and me will go haunt.. 

Hyoyeon : Okay.. Bye.. 

Taeyeon : Sunny, you drink human blood or animal blood?

Sunny : Of course human.. Hey i will not betrayed my pet. All animal in this world are my pet. Don't you dare to hurt them. Arraso?

Taeyeon : Y-yes.. 

Tiffany : Are you picky about what blood will drink like Soojung?

Seohyun : Nope.. But we just drank from bad person..

Sooyoung : Ohh.. 

Sunny : We will go first.. Bye..

Me : Bye.. Ohh.. Jessica, how Yoona and Soojung?

Jessica : Yoona will not go out from that room until Soojung is awake. And Soojung is alright.

Sooyoung : Ohh.. Jessica, what you want to eat? I will make it for you.

Jessica : It's okay but i want meat.

Me : Oh i will make it for you.. I also want to eat meat..

I start to grill the meat while Taeyeon and Tiffany make the others menu. Hyoyeon was already done make omelet egg. Sooyoung help Taeyeon and Tiffany.

Sooyoung : Okay.. 

Jessica : Where Sunny and Seohyun go?

Taeyeon : They go hunt.

Tiffany : Jess where are your servants.. I do  not see them after this evening.

Jessica : They have something to do.. Minho go haunt to feed Soojung. Sulli and Amber have to go to somewhere and maybe next week they come back.

Hyoyeon : Amber? Who is Amber?

Jessica : Ohh.. She already left yesterday.

Taeyeon : Yah Jessica.. Can you move your and help us cook.. Don't just sit and fill your mouth with this biscuit.

Me : Its okay.. I can cook it for her..

Jessica : See.. Yuri doesn't want me to help.. Hihi..

Tiffany : If you can't cook just say it.. 

Jessica : Yah!! 

Me : I say it's okay.. I can cook for her.. She and i will eat the same thing.. See, it's already done.

I showed them that the meat that i grilled already done and put it on the table.

Sooyoung : You really back up her, right? 

Me : Yup..

Sooyoung : Back off she mine.

Me : Who say?

Sooyoung : I say.

What the hell with Sooyoung. Did Jessica already accept her? I look at Jessica.

Me : Is she yours?

Sooyoung : Say that i'm yours, Jessica.

Jessica : E-err.. i c-cant..

Taeyeon : Hey.. What the problem here?

Me : Jessica is not yours, so don't act like she is yours..

Sooyoung : She also not yours.

Tiffany : Wait.. Wait.. You two bickering because of her? I have the solution.

Taeyeon : What is that?

Tiffany : Let Jess choose which is she like the most. I mean choose by blood.. First make your wrist bleeding.

Tiffany take the knife and then she put it on her wrist. She put a force to make it bleeding.

Taeyeon : Yah..Why you need to do it? It's not you that they like.

Tiffany : Maybe they not like me.. But you.

Taeyeon : Sh*t.. Stop it before i really can't not handle it.. Your blood is attract me more than Soojung's blood.

Tiffany : Okay.. 

Tiffany go to sink and wash her wrist.

Tiffany : Just like that.. Easy right..

Me : Okay.. 

Sooyoung and i take the knife and make a line on our wrist. Then the blood come out from our wrist. Before another minute, Jessica already run with her vampiric speed to me and take my hand. Then i see her my blood like no other tomorrow. Ahh.. it feel good.. I see Tiffany and Taeyeon already smile. But Sooyoung's face not good after Jessica get my hand. But another unexpect thing happen. Hyoyeon who is want to go toilet walk back to them in vamp speed and Sooyoung's blood.

Sooyoung : Y-you my bloodmate, Hyoyeon-ah..

Tiffany : See.. We get two couple in the some time.

Taeyeon : Correction. It's three. 

Tiffany : Three?? Who??

Taeyeon : Don't you tease me you bad girl. Come here.

Tiffany : Hihi.. 

~End of Yuri's POV~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~In the room~

Yoona : Why i can hear people ?? Did something happen with them?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Somewhere place~

??? : Can you find her and that nine girls?

??? : Yes. They all in the mansion that build the forest,sir.

??? : Good.. Shindong, i order you to always watch over their steps.. 

Shindong : Yes sir..

??? : We will attack when the right time is coming..

Shindong : Yes sir. Sir, Eunhyuk is here.

??? : Let he coming.

Eunhyuk : Sorry to distrub you, Master Soo Man..

Soo Man : Just say it..

Eunhyuk : I'm here to report about Luna and Victoria, sir.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back.. Sorry i'm late.. Sorry again for my bad grammar... I hoped you like this chapter.. I don't know how to thank you guys that still read my story.. I just can say this, THANK YOU GUYS!! and LOVE YOU GUYS!!.. Hope you will enjoy my next chapter..

>EunMinJi<