The Past

Golden Maknae

FYI = Soojung, Death, Angel, Devil, Aqua

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

4 years ago~~

"Umma!! What that sound? Who are they? What they want, umma? UMMA!!" a 18 years old girl cried when she see her mother died with a stab on her heart. "Unnie, what going? Why umma has many blood out from her body? Where's appa? APPA help umma!!" a 13 years old girl asked her sister. 

"I dont know.. I dont.. know.." the sister shuttered. "Unnie, who dare make umma like this? Who did this to umma? WHO??" the younger sister shouted. "Soojung-ah, lets go. We need to find appa." the older sister who named Sooyeon said but not aware about the change at Soojung eyes.

Soojung said to herself but she does not know that actually she said to someone in her body. " I will kill that person. KILL!!". The person that inside Soojung said, " I will help you to kill that person. But in one condition."

~Krystal POV~

I hear someone talking to me in my head. Who is that person? Why i can hear it? 

"Who are you?"

"I'm the one that will help you kill the person you hate. Called me Death"

"But where are you? I can't see you."

"You can't see me but only hear me. You want my help or not?"

"I accept your offer. But what is your condition?"

"You must let us stay in your body for forever."

"Alright.. You all.. Wait.. Us?? US?? What you mean by us?"

"Yes.. Us.. Me and others two. Fyi, i already in your body when you are born."

"Ookey.. and who are they?"

"Hey.. My name is Devil and this.."

"HI.. I'm Angel.."

"Can my body support you all?"

"Yup.. But not now.. We will enter your body when you are 15 years old"

"Soojung.. Soojung.. Do yo hear me??" suddenly i hear my sister call me. "Earth to Soojung..". "Err.. U-unnie.. W-wae??" i reply. "Nothing.. Just i see you like you in somewhere else.","Okey. But who are you? And who are they?" i asked confusely while my hand point at the stranger in my house.

"Err.. Miss Soojung, we are you and your sister servant. My name is Minho. My right side is Amber and that is Sulli." the stranger who called them as servent said. "Unnie when we have this servent? I dont remember that we have servent." i said. "I don't know either. But they came her to take care of us when they hear mom is dead"

"Ooo.. ok.. Welcome to Jung's house." i said in cold manner and walk away. I know mom never teach me to disrespect other people. But you are not hear anymore to scolded me. Mom why must you leave me? Leave us? I need to go to sleep. Tomorrow mom's funeral.

~End of Krystal POV~

~Jessica POV~

Today was my worse birthday's present. Today mom died and i don't know who did this. Plus, i dont where is appa. After that, three servents come to my house. They said they was under my mom. But why mom have then? Since when? But why their eyes is blue? Contact lens? But it's seen so real.

My thought was disturped by a siren outside my house. Police? Ooo.. I forgot. It's was mom's case. I should see them. Maybe they get some information about the killer. I ran to the door. Soojung already there but.. why she cried. Something wrong. Why she cried if that about the murder?

"Soojung-ah, why are you cry?"i asked curious. "U-u-unnie.. A-appa d-d-died..","WHAT?! How? When? Where?"i asked a policeman who came to my house. "Sorry Miss. Your dad died 2 hours ago at a dork. Sorry to say this but your father died with head and body not connected."the policeman said.

"Why this happen to us? Why they must die?" i said but my voice can't out loud because i cried just like my sister. Now we are orphan. Now i only have my sister to support each other back. I walked to my bedroom after the police not in my house anymore. My sister go straight to her room too.

Suddenly, my eyes feel very sleepy. But not that only, i also feel my surrounding's temperature decrease. It was very cold. Then, something enter my body that make me screamed. Before i fall aand black out, i hear my room's door open and show worriedrmy sister. She rushed to me, " Unnie.. Are you okey?" then i don't know what happen.

~End of Jessica POV~

The next day, their servents explain the untold story to the siblings after Sooyeon wake up. They have the story telling at Sooyeon's room. "Miss Sooyeon, MIss Soojung actually you all are daughters of King of Water and Queen of Ice. They was a vampire.", "But the was something enter me. What is that?"

"I dont know Miss Sooyeon. But maybe you will know later." the servent named Amber said. "Okay. But why i feel so thirsty? It feel like my throat is burning. Ah.." " Oh.. About that.. You need to drink-". Before servent Sulli could finish, "Ahh.. My wrist.. bleeding." Soojung said as her wrist was bleeding because of something sharp.

Without any second, Sooyeon grab her sister's wrist and the blood. She doesn't care that is her beloved sister. What she want now is blood. "Ahh.. Ahh.. Unnie.. I-it's hurt.. Ahh.." Soojung's tears flow as Sooyeon not stop from her wrist. Then her servents helped Soojung to make Sooyeon let go her wrist.

Later than, Sooyeon feel guilty of her action and apoligies. "Soojung, i'm very very sorry. I'm lost control.","It's okey unnie. I'm understand. Don't blame yourself." Soojung said. "Miss Sooyeon, you can drink my blood if you thirsty. I'm also a vampire. I also can teach you how to hunt food." servent Amber said with her smile on her face. "Ermm.. Okey.."

 

~Krystal POV~

Another voice talking in my head like yesterday when unnie bite my wrist. Death is that you? But this not your voice? So who are you?

"Hello.. I'm not Death but Aqua"

"Aqua?  What are you? God of Water?"

"Yes.. I'm a God of Water that your sister possess yestrday night."

"Okey.. But why i can hear your voice?"

"Death told me that you can talk to spirit like us because Death already in your body."

"Oo.. That mean Death's ability make me can hear spirit like you."

"But.. When someone who has your blood only."

"Now.. I think Death make my wrist bleeding so unnie can my bleed and we can connect."

"Wahh.. You are so cleaver. But i need to go or you will died because loss a lot of blood. BYE.."

"Oo.. BYE.."

"Ahh.. Ahh.. Unnie.. I-it's hurt.. Ahh.." i said with tears  after finish talking with Aqua. After a minute, unnie relese my hand and apoligies. I know it's not her fault. So, i don't blame her. ANd now i have new spirit's friend.

 

After 2 years~~

"Yay.. Today is my birthday. I'm 15 years old now. Unnie, present? Hehe.." Soojung said cheerfully without any worries that she will get that night. "Yeah, i remember about your gift. Here." Sooyeon give Soojung the small box. " Open now Miss Soojung. We want to see it.." servent Sulli said friendly. 

After 2 year, Soojung and servent Sulli very close because of same age although Sulli born first. They go to school togather because Sulli need to protect Soojung at school. Sulli and Soojung very popular at school. Thanks to their natural beauty face make student attracted t them.

"Alright. I open it now. Wah.. Unnie.. It's so pretty and unique.. I like it." Soojung very happy about the gift that her sister give to her. It's was a scythe necklace. 

 

         

 

"Unnie can you help me wear this necklace. Thank you." Soojung give back the necklce to Sooyeon so she can help her wear it. "Btw unnie, why you give me this necklace?" Soojung curious about the necklace. "Wae?? You didn't like it?"," No unnie.. It' not like that.. Don't misunderstood.. I just curious why you choose this.." Soojung said and face to her sister as Sooyeon finish her task."I also don't know why i pick this scythe. My hand just grab it and buy it. But you like it, right?" Sooyeon explain

~Krystal POV~

"Yeah, i like it. I not that picky.. Whatever you give me, i like it unnie.." I smiled to my sister but suddenly, i feel my heart like something is gripping. I-it hurt. Ahh.. "Ahh.. Ahh.. I-it's hurt-t.. U-unnie.. Ahh.." i fell on my knees with my hands at my heart so the pain is less but nothing happen. It's still hurt.

"Soojung-ah, hey, are you okey? Don't make me worried. Yah! Minho, Amber, Sulli what happen?? She not 18 years old today. But why she is like this..?","U-unnie it's h-hurt.. a-and h-hot.." I said as feel hot suddenly.  It's was like my body is burn. "We don't about this. We just know that it should be when you turn 18, not 15. Sorry. We don't know what to do." servent Minho said sadly because can't help her master.

"It's o-okay o-oppa.. I-it's.. not y-your.. fault-t.." I said. This not anybody fault. My tears flow. "Unnie, i-i'm c-cold." suddenly cold wraped around my body. It make me shivered whole body. Then i feel everybody hug me to give some heat. "Shhh.. It's okay.. I'm here.. I know you are strong.. You can bare it.. " unnie said. I feel very calm although it's cold. After 1 hour i fight with the pain, i already calm and sleepy. Then i can't anything anymore.

~END of Krystal POV~

 

At the others place, there were 3 others vampire who has feel the pain that Soyeon and Soojung passed..

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soojung's scythe necklace can change to 3 type:-

when she use Death's power

when she use Angel's power

when she use Devil's power

 

Hello readers, sorry about my writing.. English not my mother language. But i will try to wirite it. Thanks to who read and subscriped. 

                            >EunMinJi<