19.0

No Redemption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd19SYfhUag

(Author Note:  Ji Eun's thoughts will be in Red <3)

3rd POV <3

With that being said and done, Taehyung wrapped his arm around Ji Eun with his heart racing like no tomorrow. She felt hesitant around him and was unsure if she could trust him or not. Ji Eun decided to be restrictive and keep a distance away from him however he didnt allow that. Taehyung grabbed her hand and swung it about as the both of them walked down the row of shops and ran into whichever one looked cute.

"Ji Eun, do you like this?" Taehyung held a skirt by her waist and a floral dress afterwards. The both of them stood infront of the mirror as he stood behind her, choosing outfits and all. She was hesitant still and a little frightened but... in a good way. Afterall, he never gave her this much attention before and it was a new experience for her.

"Go try it on!" Taehyung persisted.

"O-oh okay.."

(Author note: ok imagine her nervous and shy and 'omg otteokaeeeee' blush blushuuu HAHAHAHAHAH)

"Woah... you look so cute.." Taehyung flashed a small smile as his cheeks turned a bright pink. The both of them stood there in silence as Taehyung could feel Ji Eun's embarrassment vibes. She went back into the changing rooms to get changed back to her original clothes. This is my style of clothes..I'm suprised that he knew what I liked but it was probably just a lucky guess.. Ji Eun looked at herself in the mirror once again before flustering at the thought of Taehyung again. Come on Ji Eun, stay strong. She walked out from the dressing rooms and looked around for him, but he was no where to be found. Did he..ditch me..?

Ji Eun's POV

I lowered my head before hanging the dress back up on the rack and bowing at the cashier before walking out. How could he just leave me like that... When he said he wanted to change..? I don't understand boys. Looking up again, I saw a familiar figure in the distance. Squinting my eyes, I tried to identify who it was. I turned around and decided to walk the other way since I was no longer interested since Taehyung had just ditched me again. Blowing my bangs away from my face, I shoved my hands into my pocket and walked away feeling upset.

"Miss?" Someone tapped my shoulder from behind. Carelessly, I turned around and was greeted by that same . He stared back at me with that goofy smile of his.

"Why did you leave me for?" He pouted. My eyebrows automatically knitted together in frustration.

"What do you mean I left you?" I snapped at him, causing him to jump a little from my sudden burst. "You left me before! That's why I walked out! Not to mention the past god knows how many years you pushed me to the side!" My hands curled into a fist as a raged at him in public. I bit my lip, trying to hold in my sniffling and tears but I couldn't. I hated crying in public, it always just made me seem pathetic and worhtless, not to mention an attention seeker. I could feel the glares from people passing and pointing at the both of us.

"Taehyung...why did you hurt me like that.." With that, I began to wail unexpectedly. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Ji Eun-ah, I--" with his words been spoken, I continued to wail even louder. The whispers around me grew louder with the mentions of 'such a bad boyfriend making her girlfriend cry like that' and 'that girl needs to up'. I could feel a pair of arms wrap around me as they my hair. I sniffled my nose and rubbed my nose into his chest. I was weak. Don't blame me. But something about him, made me feel that... he changed. I don't know.

(A/N: Writing on my phone again ^^ So yeah, I'll fix spelling mistakes and , maybe HEHEH)

Ga Yeon's POV: 

I woke up around 4 in the morning and knew that I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. I woke up on the ground with a blankey whilst Jungkook was on the coach, quietly snoring. I rubbed my eyes before sitting up and studying is facial features. His eyelashes were fairy long with gave him a feminine look and his lips were cherry pink. Tracing back to his hair once more, it looked soft and fluffy. He always had cute bed hair. I wrapped myself with the blanket and quietly opened the door and walked out into the balcony. Because of Jungkook's apartment being farely tall, all the houses and buildings were visible although it was still early as the sun hid behind one mountains from a distance. I yawned and sat down on the car whilst admiring the view. 

"You're up early." I jumped from the sudden appearance of Jungkook from behind me before he pulled up a chair and sat beside me. 

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep anymore I guess." I looked over at Jungkook as he was in singlet and a pair of pink bunny imprinted pants and began to chuckle. 

"Are you cold?" I asked him. He looked at me before I moved my chair closer to his and wrapped the blanket around the both of us. Jungkook stayed quiet, which was good because I felt a little embarrassed and flustered from what I just did. 

"I don't think I'm gonna head to school today. Aunty and Uncle might know where I am and I don't want to see So--" I faked a cough, covering up what I was about to say. "I'll stay and visit Jimin later." Jungkook stayed quiet while I talked as all he did was admire the view. 

"Don't tell anyone that I'm staying with you, okay? I don't want to get any of them worried, especially Jimin while hes in that condition.." I bit my lip and frowned that he wasn't speaking. 

"Jungkook..." I started to speak again. "Are you..still mad at me..? Because I didn't do it, I swear I-" 

"I know you didn't do it." After hearing those words, I stopped panicking and looked directly at him, implying that I wanted him to keep talking. 

"I've known you too long to know that you're not the type of person to do that." Took you long enough Jungkook.

"Yeonnie?" Jungkook spoke once more. 

"Yeah?" 

"I miss you being around the group." I didn't feel happy when he said that. I wasn't sure why either. I mean, usually people would feel happy that theyre being missed but-- maybe the thought of Song Yi put me off. Because she has Jungkook. Because Jungkook has her. Because I will only be seen as the friend within our relationship, nothing more and nothing less. The both of is stayed in that position for a while before I unknowingly drifted off to sleep. 

 

Somehow, I woke up back inside and on the couch. I looked up on the clock and noticed that it was 1pm. Jungkook must of carried me back inside before he left for school. I got up and brushed my teeth before digging in my bag, looking for an outfit to wear when I goto the hospital and visit Jimin. I heard a knock on the door and contimplated whether I should open it or not. Hesitantly, I peeked out the door. 

"Housekeeping," a young girl, roughly around 25 I assume, wearing a maid outfit. I nodded and let her come inside as she continued to do her own thing. She looked like she hated her job. She glared and me with her uneven winged eyeliner and bright red lipstick as she chewed her gum whilst vaccuming the apartment.

"Are you Mr. Jeon's girlfriend?" she asked me while smacking her gum. I decided to take the easy route out, not wanting to get into trouble with the maid. 

"Oh no, I'm his..sister." 

"I see and your name is..?" she questioned me once more. Gee for a maid, she sure is nosy.

"K- uh Jeon Ga Yeon, yeah." I sat back down on the couch as I picked up a car magazine off of the coffee table, waiting for the maid to finish cleaning before I left to visit Jimin in the hospital. Jungkook and I always had a fancy for the same cars. I guess thats how we clicked so much. I sighed at the thought of him again before telling myself to snap out of it and stop being such a baby. 

"Wallet, fruit, manga books.. okay, I think I've got everything." Since Jungkook left so early in the morning, he forgot to give me the keys to his apartment so I had to be extra careful and remember to bring everything out of the house that I need before leaving. Shutting the door, I locked it and was on my way. As I was on my way to the hospital, I passed a new salon that had just opened on the block. Why the hell nott? It was time for a change anyway. After a 2 hour dying session for my hair, I took the bus to the hospital and went on a 7 minute walk before arriving and immidately directed myself up to his room. 

"Jimin oppa~" I cooted behind the door before opening it. 

"Mi young, I told you to stop bothering m- oh Yeonnie??" Jimin's expression changed from an annoyed one to a bright one. I raised one eye brow before walking over to him. 

"Who's Mi young?" I chuckled while handing him 2 of his favourite manga books. Jimin leaned back and sighed. 

"One of the maids here. She keeps flirting with me and all," Jimin stuck out his lips and frowned. 

"Is she cute?" I asked him while falling into laughter.

"Don't tease me Ga Yeon. Anyways did you find a place to stay?" 

"Yeah I'm staying at a..friend's house." 

"Are they taking good care of my Yeonnieee?"  I laughed before pinching his cheek. The both of us joked around whilst eating fruit and reading manga together before we heard a loud group of guys mumbling amongst eachother from just outside the door. 

"Jimin!~~~~" First person running in was J-HOPE, holding a massive teddy bear, bigger than himself and practically threw it on Jimin. The rest of the guys came in, including Jungkook and Song Yi, the both of them holding hands. I stood up and walked over to Suga has he gave me one of my all time favourite cuddles. All of us found a seat somewhere as we all had our own conversations. 

"Everyone~" I heard Song Yi chime when I was in the middle of a rap battle against Namjoon (I was losing).

"My brother and I are throwing a party tomorrow to celebrate our birthdays and you guys are all invited!" Everyone looked each other. Of course Jungkook was going so everyone else agreed on going, however Jimin was the only one that couldn't attend. Thankfully, he's being discharged from the hospital soon. 

"Wait a second Song Yi. I thought you didn't have a brother?" Jin's question got my curious as I creased my eyebrows and looked over at Song Yi, waiting for her reply. 

"There's things that you don't know about me." She turned and looked at me, dead straight in the eyes.