20.0

No Redemption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK-xhoe3nLM

Ga Yeon's POV

"I'm gonna head off first guys," I excused myself.

"Wait, Ga Yeon." I turned around from hearing Jin call my voice.

"You look..different." You witt, maybe it's because I dyed my hair. I looked at him with an 'are-you-stupid' expression before he shook his head.

"Nah jokes, you always look beautiful~" I pretended to gag before smiling and leaving. The moment I took a seat on the bus, going back to Jungkook's apartment as I slapped my forehead for beings so forgetful. Damn, why didn't I remember asking him for the keys. I dug through my bag, looking for my phone before realising that I left it back in the apartment. As I arrived to the apartment, I walked up to the reception, rang the bell before patiently waiting for someone to show up.

"Can I help you?" A tall and pretty mean-looking man stood on th other side of the reception bar, staring at me.

"Oh um..my..er...brother forgot to give me the keys to his apartment and I was wondering if you kept a spare by any chance..?" The man cleared his throat and continued to stare at me. "Um..sir."

"Well missy, I'm sorry but we can't just give out keycards to anyone that rocks up to the reception. For all we know, you could be lying. Which apartment is your brother staying in?"

"Room 26... Jeon..Jeon Jungkook." The man proceeded to type on the computer as I assumed that he was looking for Jungkook's room.

"You don't look like your brother," he began to look at me suspiciously.

"Is that Ga Yeon?" I heard a feminine voice from behind the office door. A head popped out from the door as I saw it was the same maid that had cleaned Jungkook's apartment before I left. She went around the reception bar and handed me the key as she smiled and walked off. Maybe she isn't that bad. Taking the elevator up, I let out a long sigh. I'm sorry for running away, Aunty..Uncle...Eomeoni...Abeoji.. I ran my fingers through my hair before reaching Jungkook's floor and sliding the keycard, letting myself in. Dropping my bag beside the couch, I grabbed a pair of shorts and a baggy t-shirt and went to take a shower. I ran my fingers through my hair while washing it through carefully before noticing that my brunette dye was washing off.

"Don't tell me.." After my shower, I got out a dryed my hair and looked in the mirror. All the ing dye came out..I spent $180 on that as well.. Letting out another sigh, I walked back outside, opened the balcony door half way for a breeze before plopping myself on the couch and turning on the television.

"Sports..sports..sbs.." I stopped at one of the channels that caught my eye, the news.

"Reporters have just informed us about one of the biggest businesses in South Korea, has just been shut down due to their all stocks being bought within less than a week. Rumors say that the effect of this situation was caused by one of the chairman's family members having a disagreement with another major company. Stay tuned for me." I turned off the TV and laid on the couch, staring at the pearl-coloured roof. This day could not get any worse. I closed my eyes as my eyebrows immediately knitted together in frustration. Whether I had my eyes open or closed, during my moments of solitude, all I saw was the past. Flashbacks of Umma and Appa, thoughts of how things were before I met BTS, the person I always wanted to be but never was; the little girl that acted strong but was weak as a leaf. I clentched onto my chest and bit my lip. The traumatizing pain of losing the people you love, it never leaves your mind. I could feel wet, cold tears roll down my cheek as I laid there, feeling more hopeless than ever. The thought of Aunty and Uncle going bankrupt thanks to me, what would they do now? Where would they live? I was a disgrace to the family. I am a disgrace to the family. I couldn't even avenge my own parents when I swore on my life. Now the people that were always there for me, are no longer there but instead, they're living in the streets because of me. Because I was careless, because I was weak. My breathing eventually returned to normal as I drifted off to sleep from the sweat and panick I just felt within my body.

 

"You're awake?" My vision was blurry as I sat up and looked around, noticing a familiar figure sitting beside the couch.

"Jungko--" Before I could even finish saying his name, I began to hawk and cough, causing my throat to sting like hell. Great, I'm sick.

"Don't talk, you'll just make yourself feel even worse. Babo, why did you leave the balcony door open?" Jungkook helped me lie back down before he placed a small wet cloth over my forehead. I wanted the laugh, but I couldn't. Without me being there for BTS, they wouldn't even know how to treat their own sickness and healing so in a way, I felt appreciated that Jungkook remembered what I taught him from the past. He stood up and went into another room before coming back with a fluffy blanket and wrapping it around me. With the energy that I had left, tapped Jungkook on his knee, getting his attention and pointed at my bag.

"What do you want from your bag?" I used my hand and showed him a writing gesture as he grabbed the pen and notebook from my bag and handed it to me.

 

Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself.

 

"As if. You can't even tie your own shoelaces without having Rapmon or J-Hope help you with it everytime," Jungkook rolled his eyes before replacing the cloth and grabbed another one to place on my forehead.

 

But I don't want you getting sick. And you girlfriends just going to worry about you even more.

 

"It's okay. Think of it as a service, since you always took care of me."

 

But

Before i could finish writing, Jungkook took the pen and notebook out of my hands and placed it on the coffee table.

"Stop writing and rest." He was about to stand up as I grabbed his hand as tightly as I could, despite how weak I was feeling. I didn't want him to leave. I didn't want anymore people stepping out of my life because I made stupid decisions. Even though Song Yi has him in her custody, I refuse to let go of him. I'm stubborn. I'm greedy. I'm selfish. I can't disagree with that. However I wasn't ready to lose Jungkook. My first, one and only love, Jeon Jungkook.


Author Note: Hey guys! Omg 35 subs already <3 <3 I love you all to bits!! ^^ How do you guys like the banner? Hey? :3 Credits to my favourite bae Angelic <3 Sorry for some of the previous chapters being short and all! I'll try and update, regardless of assignments and all however, if they are short in future, I probably have assignments and stuff since its assessment week soon D: Forgive me~

but seriously not feeling school

how i feel about humans

hes so beautiful

when ur mom comes in to nag u and u just want her to leave so u just (cr:tumblr)

bye guys HAHAHAHA