18.0

No Redemption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs6DnMQ0aAg

Ji Eun's POV

"What do we do now?!" yelled Sir and Madam.

"H-how could she just...just run away like that?" All the nurses stood in a line and they all looked among eachother, whispering. I stood on the end and raised my hand to get Madam's attention.

"Ji Eun? What is it? Do you know where she is?" I looked down at my feet and bit my lip.

"She's not coming back. She refuses to get married.." I looked up after hearing a gasp from Madam.

"What will we do about our stocks now?" Madam panicked while Sir hugged her.

"It's okay, we'll figure something out. For now, we should cut half of our staff, just for now. We don't want all of you to work and us running low on money, unable to pay back." Madam assigned 8 of the maids, including me for a temporary leave which meant that I had to go find another job. I bowed at the both of them before packing my things and leaving their place. I texted Ga Yeon unnie what the situation was at home and decided to go home for the rest of the day and take care of Umma. The train was fairly crowded mostly teenagers on their way home or either going out. There were no seats left so I had to it up and stand. I let out a loud yawn and looked around to see if we were close to where I was getting off. As I was standing on my tippy toes, I felt someone grasp my as I jumped and freaked out.

"What the heck?" I yelled. Infront of me were guys that looked around the same age as I was.

"See Myungsoo, I told you grasping her would get her attention," a guy behind 'Myungsoo' spoke. I frowned and grabbed his hand, pushing it away from my . I awkwardly moved back, pushing into other bystanders as the guy tried to grab me once more, however I felt someone tug my arm, pulling into them. Taehyung.. He flashed me a smile and nuzzled his face into my neck, causing electricity run down my spine before he looked back up and shooting a look at the guys. My face was still basically burried in his chest and I didn't know how to react. A part of me wanted to stay in his arms but my other half wanted to kick him in the nuts for cheating on me. Come on Ji Eun, stay strong! Don't give up!! I got off the train at my stop and Taehyung followed behind me. I tried to ignore his presense, however he was still walking beside me, waiting for me to notice him. Being the weak person I was, I stopped walking and looked at him. 

"What do you want?" My voice had a hint of nervousness however I stood my ground. 

"I thought you'd never look at me," Taehyung stared at me and pouted, causing my heart to flip everywhere. 

"Come on, let's go." Taehyung locked his fingers into mine as he started to drag me along. I pryed my hand out of his and looked at him. 

"I don't want to go with you." Judging from what I said and how cold I said it (even though I didn't want to come off as cold), Taehyung looked like he was just stabbed with a needle however his expression was wiped off in a split second, plastering a small delicate smile on his face once more. 

"I want to make it up to you. That I'm sorry and I promise I'll cha-" 

"That you promise you'll change? Yeah and how long is your so called 'change' going to last for before you start going back to your old ways, flirting wifh others and ignoring me as if I was just a pest that always lived upon your shoulder, basically the girl that would always stick around and look desperate because you're doing so fine around other girls that are a billion times better than I am. Can I really trust you Taehyung..?" I looked down at my feet as I could feel my heart drop by just saying that to him and it pained me to be so straight forward but I had no choice. Looking back up, I saw a smiling Taehyung, staring right back at me.

"Do you think you're not good enough..?" He asked me while placing both of his hands on my shoulders. I flinched a little from his sudden contact, causing him to break out into a chuckle. I stayed quiet and frowned as he wrapped his arm around me and dragged me off.


A/N: Shorty updatey, I know :) Hehehehe some more Ji Eun and Taehyung coming up since you guys asked for it ^^