1

TopChan Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesterday your parents went abroad for their own business. Well, because of it, seems like they are working in the same company but actually they’re not. Your dad has his own business with foreign people and decided to do the meeting abroad while your mom wants another honeymoon. Your parents planned to went on a trip for the whole two weeks so they left you, their only daughter, with your two older brothers at home.

Seunghyun, your oldest brother, is smart, ridiculously handsome and kinda introvert. He’s not very good at socializing with people but his looks is beyond handsome, and his fashion sense is good too. Half of your girl friends wants to go to your house (some of them used reason like ‘to work on a group project’) only to see him in his home-outfit or pajama. He sometimes get the offers to be a model for some magazines too. Luckily, you don’t have any brother-syndrome so you forever see him as your oldest brother. After finished his study on the theatre department, he’s planning to take a master degree. For his brain and his looks, you fully agreed that Seunghyun is the perfect son of your family. Despite all the lucky facts about him, biologically, he is not from your family. Back then, your mom thinks that she hasn’t ready to gave birth, so your parents adopt a son from an orphanage…..and that’s how he is technically your brother.

Meanwhile Himchan, your biologic brother, your second older brother, who is currently studying at the traditional art department, is known to be a social butterfly. Himchan have a lot of friends that he often takes them to your house. Different from Seunghyun, Himchan’s grade is not that good but he always have that charm that makes you look up to him. Very different from Seunghyun’s stiff attitude, Himchan is very free and spontaneous person that makes him more fun to be with. Himchan’s looks is more like pretty while Seunghyun looks is very manly.

You yourself is an engineering student in your third year. You don’t know why you choose engineering instead of something related to art and it’s performances, like your two brothers. You didn’t said you love the subject you studying right now, hell, you’re even struggling when you’re studying! But you want to do something differently from everyone in your family. So here you are, struggling in engineering school and welcoming your final exam in 5 days.

****

“Hey, wake up, wake up. Rise and shine.”, said a low voice beside your bed. Definitely Seunghyun’s. You shifted a bit, annoyed. “Wake up”, he said again.

You finally opened your eyes and yawned loudly, tried to showed that you’re annoyed. “What time is it?”

“uh, 7 am”

“WHAT? Seriously, it’s my week before exam…I don’t have morning classes…”, you pulled back your blanket.

“But you have to help me make the breakfast, besides I gotta go at 1 hour from now.”, he said again.

You sighed and only nodded.

After you washed your face and brushed your teeth, you walked down the stairs and walked to the kitchen and you saw Seunghyun frying some eggs. But there’s no Himchan there.

“Where is--?”, you asked.

“He’s just got home at 1 am this morning, went to a club to perform with his friends. He’s tired so I think it’s not polite to just wake him up at this time.”, answered Seunghyun strightly.

You only hummed as a reply. Himchan is currently have a new hobby, which is rapping. A week ago, you found him at his room, trying to rap to some famous foreign hip-hop songs…..with his hip-hop friend. And, you actually slept around 12 am last night because you have to study for your finals, it’s 5 days from now…and yet Seunghyun still woke you up.

“Are you going to go somewhere today?”, asked Seunghyun.

“No. Why?”

“I’m not going to be at home until 9 pm, I think. You have to buy the groceries, we should eat proper meals even when Mom’s not here. Himchan will do the cooking as always”, Seunghyun said all of that without looking at you and he continued making some toasts.

You sighed loudly as you prepared the table, hoping he’d noticed your sighs and he knew that you didn’t like what he said just now. Come onnnn, today it’s should be your free day! Back at home at 9 pm? What is he going to do for the whole day? Is it important? You didn’t said anything as an approva

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter