I Can't Say It

Listen... To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                I held on to his hand tighter. It really felt good. He just smiled and continued walking. I was looking at him all the time… Why do I feel like missing him even though he’s beside me?  I smiled as his scent filled every part of me… mint and vanilla.

 

Hyuk Eun’s POV

 

                I felt her eyes on me as we were walking. I also felt her hands tightening their hold on my mine. I smiled because this time I felt like she needed me... Me. I looked at our intertwined fingers. Perfect. I smiled. We arrived at the shore. I sat down the beach chairs holding a book and listening to music while I watched her run and play in the water.

 

                “Yah! You’re not going to join me?” Hee Young asked, already wet.

 

                I held my stomach and tried my best to smile.

 

                “No… I like it more here. I like watching you though. Just enjoy, ok?”

 

                I smiled as the waves hugged her. I looked up the skies and closed my eyes.

 

                “Like waves, I can only hug you for a moment then I’ll have to leave, while another wave holds you. It’s ok as long as you smile like that, though it’s not for me. I love you my best friend… My love…”

 

Hee Young’s POV

 

                I giggled as I felt the waves hit me. I looked at my best friend who was looking at the skies. He seemed to be singing along with the music. I smiled at his cuteness but he looked a little sad though. Is it just my imagination? I got tired of playing alone so I sneaked to where Hyeunie is. I hugged him from behind while my other hand covered his eyes.

 

                “Guess who…”

 

                I giggled, but then I felt my hand that was covering his eyes got wet. Is he….

 

Hyuk Eun’s POV

 

                I felt someone hug me from behind and cover my eyes. I smiled but I could not stop my tears from falling. When did I become this weak? I held her hands and s it around my waist so she can hug me fully…

 

                “Are you tired from swimming?”

 

                She stayed quiet as I felt her hug tighten.

 

                “Oppa, did I do something wrong?”

 

                I closed my eyes and let the last tears fall.

 

                I will be strong for you...

 

                I quickly wiped my tears, and turned to face her.

 

                “What are you saying?”

 

Hee Young’s POV

 

                He faced me smiling. I buried my face in his chest. Did I just imagine it? But I felt his tears. Maybe it’s from the salt water, but it was warm. I felt him patti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter