Chapter Five

The queen fall for the nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five

School

"Attention class! This weekend we will have a trip to the forest. Who wanna go?"

"I do." Almost everyone raise their hands including Jiyeon who is yawning.

"Ok, let's start the lesson." The students groan, but they still took the book out. For Jiyeon, she is spacing once again without caring if the teacher will catch her.

"Will he go to the trip? Or he won't?" Jiyeon pouts at the thought, and shrugs it off to focus on her teacher.

The teacher keeps explaining, but Jiyeon keeps yawning. That's the same lesson like on Monday. She is too bored so she turns her head to look outside and sees Kris who is walking alone.

"My Prince! Why are you always alone?" Jiyeon says to herself, and then Kris turns his head to her direction, with a red face.

"What happened to his beautiful face?" Jiyeon whispers

But she doesn't know she is the one who causes the blushing on his face.

FLASHBACK

"What am I going to give this book to her?" Kris says

"Just act normal,Kris. Act normal!!! But aishhhhh, How can I do it when I see her eyes? Why am I being like this?" Kris is talking to himself like a stupid person. Suddenly, he remembered the scene on Saturday. He hugged her and she hugged him back. A heat started to formed on his cheek. And then, he turned his head and saw Jiyeon looked at him in wonder. He quickly made a face again and walked off before Jiyeon saw his red face. But too late, she saw it already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Unnies! I made a lunch box for all of you!" Jiyeon says as soon as she makes her way to her unnies table.

"Volume down,Park Jiyeon! Anyways, what did you cook?" Sooyoung says

"Tsk, whatever. I made kimbaps and sandwiches. Just simple food. And I brought cookies." Jiyeon says and two bestfriends beam.

"Thank you, little girl." Yuri and Sooyoung hugs her tightly.

"Let's eat first. U kiss is maybe busy flirting." Sooyoung says

"Who dare to gossip us?" Kiseop and U kiss suddenly appear making the girls startle.

"Me." Sooyoung says

"Aww what are you gossip about, cutie?" Kiseop flirts

"I said that all of you were busy flirting." Sooyoung says

"What? Us? Flirting? Hey,It's him" U kiss except Kiseop yell and points to Kiseop.

"Shut up!" Yuri finally explodes and all of them shut their mouth.

"Oppas, I made a lunch box for all of you." Jiyeon says

"Thanks, yeonni/JiJi/Noona." U kiss say and start eating.

"When will she get her memory back?'' Yuri and Sooyoung think in their mind before resuming eating their lunch.

Kris's pov

"Hyung!!!! Are we going to the forest?" Chanyeol asks me when we are walking to the library.

"I don't know." I says and he puffs his cheek.

"Hyung, I want to go. Can you go with me,please? " Chanyeol pleads with his puppy eyes. Oh my goddess, Aegyo is my weakness.

"Ok ok I'll go." I sigh in defeat as he beams and hugs me.

"Yah,don't hug me! I'm not a gay!" I say as he smiles like a creep. I scoff and walk to the library with him trailing behind.

At the Japanese Restaurant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter