Chapter Two

The queen fall for the nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Two

"Here." Kris gives Jiyeon a tissue and she takes it.

"Thanks." Jiyeon looks down and hiccups. She's shy but just a little.

"Why are you here at this hour?" Kris asks

"I just want to." Jiyeon mutters

"Why are you crying?" Kris still asks her.

"I just want to." Jiyeon replies and Kris looks at her weirdly.

"Are you kidding me? You just want to? Then Why do you want cry then?"

"I don't want to talk about this. Can you just stop asking me?" Jiyeon shouts at him and her eyes start to form tears. Kris nods and sits there in silent.

Jiyeon looks at her watch and it says 8:30 pm. She stands up and grabs her bike.

"Thank you for the tissue. Goodbye." Then she pushes the bike home. Kris looks at her with his brows furrow. "What is wrong with her? Usually ,she is happy at school. And now, she is sad." Kris mumbles and walks back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day

"Miss. Wake up!" The maid wakes Jiyeon up ,and finally she's up. Jiyeon goes to the shower without uttering any words. After bathing, she goes downstairs and eats breakfast. After she is done, she grabs her backpack and shouts

"I'm going now." The maids waves and go back to work. After 15 mns, she arrives. She looks at the school and takes a deep breath. She gulps and puts on a wide smile/force/ and goes in..

"Hello everyone." Jiyeon sas to her classmates and they reply.

"Hello, Jiyeon ah." Jiyeon sit down on her seat and after a while the bell rings. Teacher goes in and start teaching.

 

 

Class end. She tells Yuri, Sooyoung and U Kiss that she has something to do. But no, she doesn't have anything to do. Jiyeon walks through the hallway with a smile on her face but when she arrives at the rooftop,her smile fades. She is still sad about last night. Jiyeon sit down before pulling her knees to her chest. She spaces out again.

She doesn't even realize that someone arrives. Kris watches her as she sits on the ground with an emotionless face.

"Space out? Are you sad?" Kris finally asks her coldly. Jiyeon snaps out of her thought and replies softly.

"Sad? No, I'm happy." Jiyeon smiles at him.

"You are sad." Kris says again.

"I'm not." She hits his shoulder playfully earning a cold stare from him.

She realizes what she had done and says

"I'm sorry!" Suddenly, Her stomach starts to growl. She looks down in embarrass, and quickly runs out after bowing to Kris.

Kris's lip twitches a little when he sees her bow at him.

"I've never thought about this." Kris continues to sit there, thinking.

 

 

 

After eating her lunch, Jiyeon mentally curses herself for being stupid

"Did he see my blushing face? Did he hate me for hitting his shoulder?" Jiyeon purses her lip. But then, a hand taps her shoulder.

"Ahhhh" Jiyeon shouts

"Wow, Calm down! I'm not gonna eat you." Kevin exclaims

"Who said that you will eat me? I think you're already die before you can eat me."

"Hey, I'm a man."

"Man? Then why did you dress up as a girl and flirt with Eli oppa last week at the party?"

"I told you I lost the bet with Dongho. And hyung didn't recognize me."

"Yeah yeah, but at least you got a kiss on the cheek from him!!" Jiyeon sings and Kevin's Jaw drops

"Yah!" Jiyeon laughs and quickly runs to her class before Kevin kills her.

8:00 pm

"Miss, don't you like the food?" The maid asks Jiyeon when she sees Jiyeon keeps poking her food.

"No, it's not like that. But Mrs Jae, Can you call all the maids and butlers here? And do you have more food left?"

"Yes, We have more. And I will call them now." After a while, all th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter