Mine

Appa and Coffee Hyung: The Side-Stories
  • Word count: 846
  • Note: A friend of mine requested a knowing full well that I COULDN'T WRITE ONE. Because I just simply can't. Thus this chapter was born, because this is the closest thing you'll ever got from me by requesting a . OTL

———

Taekwoon woke up at 8AM in an all-white decorated bedroom which he's sure wasn't his own. He laid on his back staring at his surrounding, noticing one by one everything that was around him: messy bed, clothes scattered everywhere, and something that he believed was a bottle of lube chucked down under the small table near the window. In that instance he realized that he was in Hakyeon's bedroom and remembered everything that was happening the night before: their first night together. Taekwoon smiled.

He didn't exactly remember how everything was started though... With Hongbin and Sanghyuk were taken away by their best aunty ever for the weekend, Taekwoon decided to just spend a night at his boyfriend's after reckoning he got nothing better to do. After having a filling dinner which was prepared by his beloved Hakyeon, they decided to just cuddle on Hakyeon's bed while watching one of Hakyeon's favourite drama of all time, School 2013. Hakyeon was squealing every single time Go Namsoon and Park Heungsoo made an interaction with each other and screaming, 'I swear Lee Jongsuk and Kim Woobin were made for each other!' and Taekwoon could only chuckled and laughed every time the other did that. But then somehow the drama was long forgotten and they were kissing here and there and moans were heard and clothes were taken off along the way and one shy smile from Hakyeon and a nod were all Taekwoon need as a sign of consent from the other — and they just did it.

Taekwoon blushed and giggled happily to himself. Everything was perfect for him. He felt all giddy inside so he buried his face on the pillow next to him and immediately a familiar scent invaded his nose. Hakyeon's scent. It was so comforting and familiar that it made him craving for the real deal, the real Hakyeon, so even though dragging himself off the bed in the morning on weekends was his least favourite thing to do, just a thought of holding his boyfriend on his arms managed to make him to throw on some randomly-picked clothes from the floor (a pair of jeans he believed was his and a black singlet) and get outside the bedroom.

A savoury smell of something being cooked lead Taekwoon to go to the kitchen where he found his boyfriend standing in front of the stove, busy stirring whatever it was on the pan. The slightly shorter male wore a white oversized long sleeve shirt which he got the sleeve rolled up, a stripy dark blue pajama bottom, and a black apron, which looked so cute to Taekwoon's eyes and it made the younger scooted quickly towards the older and wrapped his hand on the other's waist, hugging him from behind. With a raspy morning voice he lazily greeted him,

"G'morning." He rested his chin on Hakyeon's shoulder comfortably while watching the other's cooking their breakfast.

"Morning." Hakyeon tapped Taekwoon's arms on his waist with his free hand, "Why are you up so early? I thought you hate to get out of bed so early in the morning like this." He chuckled.

Taekwoon hummed. "But you obviously love to be up early. You even already showered." He snuggled his face on the crook of his boyfriend's neck and inhaled scent of the other's freshly-showered, damp skin.

Hakyeon just laughed at the younger's response, but when he felt the arms around him tightened and a kiss on the exposed skin on his neck, he sighed and tapped Taekwoon's arms once again. "Woon-ah, stop it." He then rubbed those arms instead, "I'm cooking here, you can get burn if you keep doing this."

But instead of letting go, the younger just hummed again, hands still wrapping Hakyeon in a tight embrace. He then mumbled something that Hakyeon catched as 'Mine...' against the older's skin. Hakyeon chuckled. "Excuse me?"

"I just wanna mark what's mine..." He replied lazily, finally lifting his face up and retreated back to rest his chin on Hakyeon's shoulder.

"Yah." Hakyeon tapped those arms again, this time a little bit harder. "Stop acting like a possessive cat that's always feel the need to mark what's his. Beside, I'm not a thing that's available to be marked, you know."

The reply made Taekwoon feel bad because he didn't intend to sound so possessive nor he wanted to imply that Hakyeon was a thing of his. He just wanted to show how much he needed the older but the way he put it made it all sounded so wrong. Taekwoon was ready to apologize when he heard his boyfriend laughed while caressing his arms.

"And I'm pretty sure that you've already marked me somewhere else last night." Hakyeon giggled and Taekwoon was sure that the older was blushing at his own remark. Taekwoon smiled and once again kissed the exposed skin of the older's neck before loosened his arms around Hakyeon.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you." He ruffled the older's hair and then kissed him on his head, "And I love you."

"I know." The older smiled and leaned back towards the kiss, hands and eyes still busy with the breakfast he was preparing. "I love you too."

And with that Taekwoon left the kitchen to wash himself up before having a hearty breakfast with his boyfriend.