Telepathy

Twinsies

words that are Italicized means they're flashback :) Oh, and there's no Hangeng and Yunho here. So let's wait for them at the next chapters alright?

Now enjoy reading!

 

 

At 16 years old

Jaejoong and Heechul had just entered high school this year. All of it was new to them, because being in high school is like one step away from being a kid and becoming a teenager, fortunately all of their friends went together at the same school so the twins are not alone.

The first week of school was interesting, since Jae and Hee are fraternal twins (Twins that does not look alike) their schoolmates doesn’t know that they are twins except of course for their friends, and they are not together in all of their classes they have just one class together so they only see each other during lunch time along with their friends (Junsu,Sungmin,Donghae,Kibum).

Since Jaejoong is the shy one and heechul is the confident one, the cool guys at their school only like heechul and Jaejoong is categorized as one of the school “nerds” or as one of the school’s “Nobodys” along with their other friends. At first they were oblivious of the fact that heechul isn’t hanging out with them anymore, but slowly they started to notice it.

First it was just during lunch time.

It was lunch time and the friends are already gathered in their table waiting for heechul

“Hey joongie, where’s chullie hyung?”

“I don’t know, maybe he’s just doing something before going here, let’s just wait for awhile”

Everyone agreed so they started chatting, sometimes they were laughing because of Junsu’s lame jokes, but jaejoong is not laughing with them, he is looking around at the cafeteria trying to find heechul and there he spotted heechul sitting at the “cool table” with those “cool guys” Jaejoong felt really sad and kinda hurt because heechul didn’t even notify them that he wouldn’t eat with them. Jae sighed and the friends noticed it.

“What’s wrong hyung?” Sungmin asked

“Nothing, come on let’s just eat I’m hungry already”

“But I thought we’re waiting for chullie hyung?” Kibum asked

“Oh isn’t that Heechul hyung? But why is he sitting there? We should call him!” Donghae said, he was standing up and about to shout heechul’s name when jaejoong pulled him down to his seat.

“No, just let him be”

“But hyung-“

“It’s okay, now start eating before the bell rings” Jaejoong said, the others started eating but jaejoong is not, he just kept on poking his food and glancing towards heehchul’s table.

Then, Jaejoong started to notice that heechul isn’t coming with them during their hang out anymore.

It was Friday and jaejoong is in the living room finding some DVDs when Heechul went down from his room

“Chullie, are you going somewhere?”

“Yup! Me and the guys are going to karaoke tonight”

“But it’s our movie night” Jaejoong pouted

“Oh, you’re right. Sorry joongie but I already promise the guys. Don’t worry next Friday I’ll be here. Bye!”

Jaejoong just sighed and continued to prepare for their movie night.

 

But after a week, the same thing happened

 

“Jae, do I look weird wearing this shirt with this pants?”

“No, it looks great. Are you going somewhere?”

“Yes today is Junhyung’s (A/N: there’s a Beast member called Jonghyun right? And he’s a member of Chocoball too right? :D) birthday”

“But, the guys are going here tonight. We’re hanging out”

“Oh, next week I promise. Now I need to get ready. Bye!”

“You also said that last week” Jaejoong whispered

 

It went for almost 3 months before heechul felt how he missed his brother and his friends. Ever since he became friends with the “cool guys” all they did was to party and do all that kind of stuff. At first heechul was enjoying it since it’s all new to him but at time went by he started to get bored, and he started to realize that those cool guys weren’t his friends. They’re just people whom his hanging out with. So he started to miss his friends, he started to miss those movie nights,  he misses how they would tease each other during lunch but most of all he misses his twin. They barely hang out anymore, and he realized that they were really drifting apart.

 

It was Saturday night and Heechul was already in his bed. He can’t sleep because he was so sad. There was this heavy feeling inside of him. Little did he know that on the other room beside him Jaejoong also couldn’t sleep because he can also feel that heavy feeling inside of him, he’s sad too. Both of them know that to get that heavy feeling out of them they need to talk it out. because that’s what they always did, everytime they would have a problem may it be as small as an ant or as big as an elephant all they need to do was to talk it out. Jaejoong couldn’t take it anymore so he went out of his room to talk, but as he opened the door he was kinda shocked that heechul was there, they went out of their room at the same time.

“Hey” Heechul said awkwardly

“Hey, you’re still up?” Jaejoong asked as awkward as heechul

“Uh I-I was about to go to sleep but… but then I got thirsty, so yeah”

“Really? That’s funny cause I got thirsty too”

They stood there at the hallway for about a minute not saying anything

“Hey Jae”

“Hey chul” Both of them said at the same time

“Yeah?” Both of them said at the same time too

Jaejoong laughed and Heechul started to giggle too

“Okay, go first” Jaejoong said

“I just- I’m sorry” Heechul said while playing with the hem of his shirt

“Huh? For what?”

“Because- I don’t know jae… I Just- I miss you” Heechul said now looking at Jaejoong

“I-I miss you too chullie, and you’re forgiven” Jaejoong said and hugged heechul

“Hey, can I have a sleepover at your room tonight? You know just for old times’ sake”

"Of course, we're twins! do we need permission to sleep at each other's room?"

 

That night, Heechul and Jaejoong promised each other that no one could break them apart. They’re twins and no matter what happened they will always be there for each other.

 

WHOOOAAAA! there's 75 subbies already :D THANKYOU LOOOOVES <3 I'M SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES BUT THIS WEEK UP TO NEXT WEEK IS MY MIDTERM EXAMS SO I'M KINDA BUSY. SORRY GUUUYYYSSS