Ghost stories

Twinsies

When Heechul and Jaejoong were still kids (6 years old)

 

AT SCHOOL

 

The class ended, and there in the side of the school grounds where tables and chair are placed, are group of 6 boys telling stories about anything that they find interesting. At first their conversation was about pets they continued talking until they got o the topic of monsters- a topic wherein Jaejoong isn’t really comfortable with.

 

“You know, yesterday when I came home from school my mom left me in the kitchen to eat while she went to her room and get something important. I was eating peacefully until I heard someone walking, I turned to look who but I didn’t find anyone” One of the boys, named Kibum said.

They gasped and their eyes went wide, especially jaejoong. Heechul, who noticed his twin brother’s expression went closer to him, but he did it in a very quiet way that nobody noticed him doing it. Jaejoong on the other hand was oblivious on his brother’s act but he also came closer to heechul and carefully held the hem of the sleeves of heechul’s shirt. Heechul didn’t mind tho.

 

“And you know, before I went to sleep I was looking outside the window. And while I was watching the stars I saw someone passed by soooooo fast”

 

By this time, Jaejoong was hiding behind heechul’s back. Heechul rolled his eyes and struggled a bit.

“Yah! Jaejoongie! Stop hiding behind my back! Aish, this kid”

“But chullie-“ Jaejoong’s whining was cut when they both saw their mom waving at them. Jaejoong imidiately stood up and ran to his mom, while heechul sighed

“Bye guys, see you tomorrow. Sorry about joongie, you know how much of a scaredy cat he is” Said heechul then went to ran to his mom too.

 

AT THE TWIN’S ROOM

 

It is the twins past bedtime already but jaejoong is still wide awake. He was pondering over Kibum’s story about someone who passed by his windows. Jaejoong would occasionally look outside their window and then cover himself with blankets when the wind would blow and the leaves of the trees would move.

Heechul was already sleeping when he felt someone poking his cheeks

“Chullie-ah” Jaejoong whispered

“Chullie, wake up! I think someone’s outside our house” Jae half whispered-half shouted

Heechul groaned and opened one of his eyes

“Jaejoong, there’s no one outside our house. Why don’t you just go back to your bed, close your eyes, sleep and leave me alone”

“But chullie, I swear, I saw someone”

“Uh!  Jaejoong! Just sleep already!” Heechul half shouted and covered himself with the blanket

 

Jaejoong pouted and went back to his bed. He faced the wall and just closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep. Heecul peeked in his blanket and saw the defeated jaejoong went back to bed. He sighed and stood up.

Jaejoong was already falling asleep when he felt his bed dipping and someong hugged him from behind

“Goodnight jaejoongie”

Jaejoong smiled and slept comfortably that night. Knowing that his hyung will protect him from any monsters or ghost that will hurt him.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter's up! OMG I have 18 subbies and 2 upvotes already. Sorry for waiting long. anyways have fun with this chapter and please try to leave a comment and tell me what to think :)