The Word I Love You

The Word I Love You

Song Ae Cha's Pov

I was just laying on my bed then suddenly my phone rang signalling a new massage

To: Cha cha

From: Deer eyes

Hi Cha cha are you busy today? Want to hang out?

 

To: Deer eyes

From: Cha cha

No i'm not busy. where do you want to go?

 

To: Cha cha

From: Deer eyes

The Cafe next door?

 

To: Deer eyes

From: Cha cha

Alright see you there. Love you!

 

To: Cha cha

From: Deer eyes

Okay.

See? That's the problem i'm having. Me and my boyfriend Luhan had been dating for the past two months but he had never said the word love you before. Strange right? Whenever i said i love you, He never said them back. It actually made me doubt a little, Does he actually love me? Or am i being played by a boy?

I was getting ready on my date with Luhan. I was wearing this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThbL8z89lPq-rfJTtT4Jh

And curl my hair into this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6rWMVHkkx3jOIbVPyMKZ

(Ignore the girl >.<)

And i am now on my way to the cafe.

 

-At the cafe-

"Hey Cha cha!" I saw Luhan waving at me. I went to sit on the oppisite of Luhan.

"Hi My love" I said. And Luhan just rub his neck looking awkward.

"So here" He said while giving me a doll

 

"Again???" i think while frowning.

"gee thanks" i said a little dissapointed but he didn't know about it.

"So do you have something you want to say to me?" i said a little excited

"Umm...: He thinks. Please remember. Please remember

"Ow right Nice dress" He pointed out. *sigh* He forgot

"Thanks" i said while smilling a sad smile.

"Cha cha i'll be going now i have to go somewhere" He said getting up.

"So soon?" i ask

He nodded while paying and going out of the door.

I sit back on my chair. So he texted me, made me chose a dress, even curl my hair, Just so he can give me this doll? again?!?! He did not even remember my birthday.....

I called a taxi and went home with a sad face.

 

-At night-

I was eating dinner when suddenly the door bell rings. I open the door to find Luhan at my garden. I ran to him 

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked smiling happilly.

"I want to give you this. Happy birthday Cha cha" Luhan said blankly while giving me the doll again. This time i was mad.

"Luhan say that you love me" i said sternly.

"W..why" he asks taken aback on my tone.

"Tell Your girlfriend that you love her" i said again with tears.

After a long wait... Luhan did not say that.

"Just as i thought" i said then went into the house in tears. I went to a window to see if he was chasing me but ........ what i saw is Luhan gone back

"DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME?!?!" I yelled hoping he really hears me butnno.. My boyfriend just went home.

I went into a private room while putting my 407th doll with the rest of them.

"How can you give me only dolls Luhan???" i asked myself still crying. I went to my room and cried myself to sleep.

 

-Next day-

I went out to buy something to eat. But i saw something that made my heart clenched. 

 

 

 

Luhan was giving a bigger doll to another girl.

 

When he saw me he was not surprised. Instead he gave me the same doll he gave me over and over again. And today i snapped for the first time.

"WHY THE HELL YOU GIVE ME THIS AGAIN?!?! DO YOU NOT LOVE ME?!?! YOU EVEN GAVE A BIGGER DOLL TO ANOTHER GIRL YET YOU ARE NOT SURPRISED TO SEE ME!! YOU NEVER EVEN SAID THAT YOU LOVE ME!! I HATE YOU LUHAN I HATE YOU!!" i yelled while throwing the doll to the streets. Luhan went to the middle of the street to get it but a car was heading towards his way.

"LUHAN NO!" I yelled but it was to late. Luhan was hit by the car. I ran to him with my tears to see him all bloody

"Luhan no! I'm Sorry! Please come back" i whispered shaking him. He weakly give me the doll and his hand dropped to the floor lifeleslly.

"Luhan wake up please" i said crying now, people gathering around me trying to take me away from him.

"LUHAN WAKE UP" I yelled. Then everything goes black.

 

 

 

 

 

Once i woke up i realize i was in a hospital, But that's not the only thing i realized. i realized that...

 

 

 

 

 

My boyfriend was gone...

 

I took the doll besides me and i started crying again. regretting everything.

"I'm sorry Luhan It's all my fault" i cried again. I stand up legs all jelly like and went home.

"When i got home i put my doll in the private room But i step on one of them

"I love you" i was shocked to hear the doll has Luhan's voice. I pressed every one of the and they all said I love You in Luhan's voice. I started crying again. 

"Why Didn't i realize this before Pabo-yah" I said crying. I Pressen the doll from yesterday and it said diffrent words.

"Happy birhtday Jagiya!! I hope you stay on being pretty, have a nicer heart and keep on being my one and only jagi. Hehehehe Cheesy right? I love you!! Muach!" Said Luhan's cheery voice in the bear. I then pressed today's bear which made me cried really really bad.

"Jagiya, I'm sorry i never said i love you in person, i was just shy and awkward. You were my first and last girlfrined. I was afraid that it will sound very awkward and you would leave me. I'm sorry i made you cry yesterday it hurts me really bad. I hope You forgive me. Do you know how many dolls is this? It's The 408th doll i gave to you right? Remember the time we first met? it was when we board the 408 train express. It's the best day of my life my love. Saranghae My one and Only Ae Cha" Said the bear.

"Na Pabo-yah" (i'm stupid) I said hitting the floor many times. The suddenly

"Jagi" I heard Luhan's Voice. I look Up and saw him smilling at me. I stood up trying to hug him but i cant touch him.

"Bianhe Luhan Bianhe" I said crying again. He squatred besides me and said to me

"DOn't cry Jagiya or i cant leave in peace. It hurts me" he said warmly.

"Aniyo!! Don't Go" I beg him. He kissed me one last time before He was gone.

I cried harder and harder until i have no more tears and sleep with all those bears.

- one year later-

I was standing infront of Luhan's Grave. I put the flowers on top of it and kneel infront of it.

"Hey Luhan, How is heaven? I hope you are happy. You know a lot had happend since you were gone. And i was trying so hard not to cry because i promised you." i said with a tear sliding down on my cheek. I stood up kissed the stone and said.

"Saranghae Luhan. Nado Saranghae" (I love you Luhan. I love you too)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiks! i almost cried writing this fic.

Well i hope you like it.

Please comment truthfully guys

Annyong!