What is going on with us?!

Starstruck Love

''Hi!'' Minhyuk greeted when Yonghwa opened the door and saw him. ''I came to apologise!''

Before Minhyuk could speak,Yonghwa grabbed him and gave him a hug.

''Forget it!'' Yonghwa told.

''I thought you would still be angry with me.'' Minhyuk spoke.

''It's okay! Just forget that.'' Yonghwa replied. ''I wanted to ask you something.Do you have a job for me?''

''There is! It's for a new drama! You can sing their ost if you would like!'' Minhyuk informed.

''Sure! I want to work again.'' Yonghwa smiled.

 

After trying to sing the ost for millionth time,Yonghwa angrily stormed out as he banged his fist against the wall.

''Yonghwa!'' Minhyuk placed his hand on Yonghwa's shoulder. ''I will not spare them for this! How dare they say that you can't sing their ost?! I will sue them for this!''

''I've lost my voice! That guy was right.'' Yonghwa sadly replied. ''I can't sing...I drank too much that my vocal chords are destroyed now.''

''That's not true.Let's try again.Let's try for a new song.'' Minhyuk told.

''I'm finished!'' Yonghwa replied. ''I'm over now.YJ is over...He's lost now!''

Yonghwa sadly walked away while Minhyuk looked at him.

 

Yonghwa angrily entered his music room and threw his cds on the floor.He felt like he had lost everything because of his habit,his addiction that no matter what he just can't stop it! He sighed as he ruffled his hair and looked at the window but then he felt a pair of warm arms were wrapped around him.

''Hey! How was your recording!'' Shinhye questioned.

''Nothing happened!'' Yonghwa fake smiled as he faced Shinhye.

''Then what did you do today?'' Shinhye questioned again.

''Nothing!'' Yonghwa told. ''I was listening to my songs and trying to sing.I can't find any jobs nowadays!''

''You will! You will!'' Shinhye told. ''I will pray for you!''

''You can do that later but for now just tell me did you eat anything?'' Yonghwa asked.

''I'm so hungry! Let's go outside.'' Shinhye cutely told.

''No let's stay here.I've already ordered food.'' Yonghwa replied. ''I think it will be here soon and Shinhye there were a few calls for you! Mr.Kim called for you,a talent show called for you for judging and all that and a magazine office called for an interview.''

''Yonghwa!'' Shinhye called out as she saw Yonghwa picking up his cds.

''Yes?'' Yonghwa said but didn't look at Shinhye.

''Look at me!'' Shinhye requested and Yonghwa looked at her. ''Has anything changed?''

Yonghwa kissed Shinhye's forehead. ''Did anything change? Come here!''

The doorbell rang as YongShin hugged each other.

''Food is here!'' Yonghwa chuckled and he went to the door to answer it.

''How much?!'' YongShin both asked at the same time.

''30,000 won!'' The delivery boy answered. (A/N=30,000 won is about $30!)

''I got it!'' Yonghwa replied and gave the delivery boy the cash. ''Keep the change and thank you!''

''Can I get an autograph?'' The delivery boy questioned.

''Of course you can.'' Yonghwa replied and opened the delivery boy's book but then...

''I don't want yours! I want Shinhye's!'' The delivery boy stopped Yonghwa and Yonghwa stopped while Shinhye frowned. ''Oh silly me! Yeah I call her..just wait here!''

Yonghwa walked up to Shinhye. ''Shinhye he wants your autograph!''

''Now? I'll give it to him later.'' Shinhye replied as she didn't wanted to give the delivery boy an autograph.

''These moments are very precious and priceless so go!'' Yonghwa advised as he remembered how people were crazy for his autograph since now he was jobless and his popularity was as low as it could go. ''So go Shinhye!''

Shinhye,unwanting,walked up to the door and signed the delivery boy's bookbut she knew that Yonghwa was hurt by this comment so she wrote both her and Yonghwa's name when she was signing the book.

 

''Due to your tax problems,your bank account has been sealed!'' Minhyuk informed as Yonghwa drank more alcohol. ''You have a few millions left but you can't take them out either.I have stuck a deal about your house but it's a penthouse so it won't easily sell.It will take some time.''

''Sorry sir but your card doesn't work!'' The bartender told Yonghwa as he gave him his card back.

''Look at how bad my state is now.'' Yonghwa laughed at his bad luck.

''Don't worry man.I got this!'' Minhyuk told as he gave the bartender his card. ''We aren't in that bad of a state right now.''

 

Shinhye had been so busy with music videos,singing osts and making albums that she had obviously no time for Yonghwa.She had missed him so much.She finally got the chance to have some free time and entered Yonghwa's house to find a huge surprise.She saw bottles everywhere and the whole house was in a huge mess.She walked inside and was shocked to see Yonghwa being paranoid as he opened his recycling bin and looked through the bottles.

''It's all over!'' Yonghwa spoke to himself in a crazy manner while he looked through the bottles.

''Yonghwa what is this?'' Shinhye questioned as she looked at him.

''It's all over!'' Yonghwa said then looked through the bottles.

''Yonghwa.'' Shinhye was shocked when she saw Yonghwa's face was pale while his eyes were bloodshoot red.

''There's nothing to drink.It's all over!'' Yonghwa repeated the same line again and again.

''What are you doing?!'' Shinhye questioned.

''IT'S ALL OVER! IT'S OVER!'' Yonghwa repeated again and again as he went to his bedroom and looked for some money to buy alcohol as he was desperate for a drink.

''Yonghwa!'' Shinhye began to worry.

''IT'S OVER! IT'S OVER SHINHYE!'' Yonghwa said that line again as he kicked the chair and looked around.

''YONGHWA!'' Shinhye grabbed Yonghwa and tightly hugged him as she thought this way he could stop. ''NOTHING'S OVER! NOTHING'S OVER!''

''IT'S OVER!'' Yonghwa said.

''NOTHING'S OVER! NOTHING IS OVER YOU HEAR ME! Everything is okay and I'll get water for you okay! I'll get water for you!'' Shinhye dropped her bag to the chair and ran to the kitchen to get water.

Yonghwa walked up to Shinhye's bag and looked at the amount of cash that was hanging out of her bag.He grabbed the cash and stood still as he was in a huge dilemma.Steal the cash and go for a drink or Stop right there?! He just couldn't understand what to do.He knew it was the wrong thing to do but this addiction he had was killing him inside.Shinhye walked back but then stopped when she saw Yonghwa holding her cash so she quickly hid behind the wall as she covered to stop her from making a noise as her tears poured down her face.She never knew she would even have to see this horrible day when her boyfriend,the love of her life,the person who created her into this huge megastar,would start stealing from her now! Yonghwa quickly took both Shinhye's wallet and cash and placed it inside his pocket and ran out of the house while Shinhye just stood there and cried.

 

Yonghwa drank the millionth glass of whiskey as he remembered his failure.He had gone from a somebody to a nobody now.He looked at his table to see loads of bottles of whiskey and glasses were already there.He had drunk a lot.The bartender came to him and placed the bill on his table.

''Sir bill!'' The bartender spoke.

Yonghwa took out Shinhye's wallet and opened it to see a picture of both him and her.

He stared at the picture as he couldn't believe what was happening with him.

*What have I become?!* Yonghwa questioned himself.


Author-Nim=Thank you so much for the upvotes,comments and subscribers :D I am grateful for them!Thank you all very much for reading chapter 7 and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!


Thanks to this person,who subscribed to the story!

 


I would also like to thank these amazing 2 people who upvoted this story