Please help me!

Starstruck Love

Yonghwa walked into a music event,where Shinhye was the main guest of honor in that event,and was furious to find that secruity guards were constantly pushing him away from the event.They all did not recognise him and he was extremely angry to find that people all have now forgotten all about him.

''LEAVE ME!'' Yonghwa angrily shouted as he pushed the secruity guards away. ''WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!''

''Yonghwa don't create a scene.'' Minhyuk,who was in the event,grabbed Yonghwa.

''I EARNED A LOT! I SUNG ONE AMAZING SONG AFTER ANOTHER!'' Yonghaw angrily shouted.

''Relax!'' Minhyuk tried to calm Yonghwa down.

''WHAT RELAX?!'' Yonghwa angrily shouted again. ''HOW DARE THEY BLOODY TREAT ME LIKE THIS! I HAVE BEEN TO MANY EVENTS LIKE THIS! I AM YONGHWA JUNG! I AM THE BLOODY STAR.I AM STILL AN AMAZING SINGER! I WAS,I AM AND WILL ALWAYS BE!''

''Yonghwa!'' Shinhye ran towards Yonghwa.

Yonghwa mistakenly pushed Shinhye in his anger,causing Shinhye to fall down on the floor.Yonghwa stood still as he was shocked that he had just pushed Shinhye...He had turned into a monster but it was too late.Shinhye,who was on the floor,touched her forehead and saw there was blood in it.Mr.Kim quickly ran to Shinhye and helped her to stand up.Yonghwa looked at everyone then realised the scene he had created so he ran away from the event as fast as he could while all the media clicked his photographs.

''Yonghwa! YONGHWA STOP!'' Shinhye tried to walk after Yonghwa but...

''NO! Let him go!'' Mr.Kim stopped Shinhye.

 

Yonghwa was inside his house but he was still shocked with what he had just done to Shinhye.He angrily glared at the alcoholic bottles all in his house...this was the cause of everything that was happening to him.He angrily picked up the chairs and threw it all at the mirrors,he was disgusted to even see himself right now.He smashed everything that was in his house with anything he could get his hands on as he cried more and more.

 

The next morning,Shinhye entered Yonghwa's apartment and saw that everything was smashed.Yonghwa was on the ground,sleeping around the unsafe environment.She walked closer to Yonghwa and kneeled down as she saw there was a piece of glass on his foot.

''Sorry!'' Shinhye apologised when she mistakenly woke Yonghwa up.

Shinhye again tried to take the piece of glass out of Yonghwa's foot but this time Yonghwa took his foot away from her.

''Don't do this!'' Yonghwa angrily told and Shinhye ignored Yonghwa as she tried to grab his foot again but... ''JUST STOP IT! YOU'RE ALWAYS HOVERING AROUND ME! WHAT AM I DOING? WHY AM I DOING THIS? AM I ASLEEP? AM I AWAKE? YOU'RE ALWAYS WORRYING ABOUT ME!''

''Yonghwa what are you doing?'' Shinhye questioned as Yonghwa dragged her away.

''I'M FED UP WITH THIS! I WAS BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU!'' Yonghwa pushed Shinhye out of the house and slammed the door shut. ''I FEEL SUFFOCATED SINCE YOU CAME HERE!''

''Yonghwa!'' Shinhye called out.

''JUST GO AWAY SHINHYE! JUST GO AWAY!'' Yonghwa angrily shouted as he had his back against the door.

''Yonghwa open the door.'' Shinhye requested. ''We all fall weak at times Yonghwa.We all get scared once in a while..even I was scared remember? I thought my hard life was the only life I would ever have but then you came into my life and changed everything.You cannot leave me alone after giving me all this! I love you Yonghwa! I love you! This is what you have been waiting for isn't it? To hear these words.It's here now.I've become everything you wanted me to become so please at least open the door for my sake...please!''

Yonghwa opened the door and sat in front of Shinhye as tears came out of his bloodshot red eyes.

''Help me! Please help me.'' Yonghwa begged as he wanted to get rid of this obnixious addiction.

Shinhye cupped Yonghwa's face,kissed him on his lips as she nodded her head.

 

YongShin both escaped their hard life as they didn't want their celebrity life anymore.They went to the village area where they were alone since not much people were around in that area.Shinhye had changed Yonghwa a lot..He no longer had the urge to have a drink and everytime he wanted one,he couldn't find any since all the alcohol they had in the house were already down the drain.Yonghwa was finally happy again after months of unhappiness and depression but that,unfortunately,was only a temporary phrase.Mr.Kim had found where YongShin were and visited them.Yonghwa looked at Shinhye and Mr.Kim as they had their private conversation away from Yonghwa.

''Yonghwa needs me and I want to look after him so if I work then who will do that?'' Shinhye questioned.

''He's going nowhere!'' Mr.Kim sighed. ''You'll be at loss because you don't know what you have.You can lose all this in a moment.Please just come back and don't lose what you have got.What you have is wanted by many but only achieved by few!'' Mr.Kim told then drove off in his car.

''I've tied you down right?'' Yonghwa questioned as Shinhye walked back to him. ''Don't do this! Just go back to your work.''

''I'll stay here with you!'' Shinhye hugged Yonghwa. ''Otherwise you will be alone and do whatever you wish so I can't take the risk.''

''This time I wouldn't break your trust and you wouldn't waste your life for me.'' Yonghwa looked at Shinhye as he grabbed her hands.

''But Yonghwa I---'' Shinhye was interrupted.

''Shinhye your failure will be the biggest setback of my life!'' Yonghwa cupped Shinhye's face. ''I can't see you go down the same phrase I went through! You will never ever be the second Yonghwa Jung,not even for me...so promise me!''

Shinhye nodded her head.

 

YongShin were both at the live music concert.Yonghwa stayed at the back stage while he held Shinhye's hand,who was going to perform in front of the audience.

''Best of luck!'' Yonghwa smiled. ''I'll be waiting right here for you.''

Shinhye smiled as she walked onto the stage where Yonghwa stared at her.

''Yonghwa Jung!'' Baekhyun called out,which made Yonghwa turn around. ''What's up,buddy?''

''Nothing much.'' Yonghwa replied. ''How are you?''

''Amazing but what are you doing here?'' Baekhyun questioned.

''Watching the show.'' Yonghwa talked back. ''Good to see you.You're doing well.''

''Yonghwa!'' Baekhyun called out as he threw a can of beer to him.

''No thanks!'' Yonghwa told as he remembered his promise to Shinhye.

''You sure?'' Baekhyun asked as he threw another can to Yonghwa.

''Yeah! I quit!'' Yonghwa threw the can of beer back to Baekhyun. ''You can give me a soft drink if there is one.''

''Soft drink huh?'' Baekhyun threw a can of coke to Yonghwa.

''Cheers!'' Yonghwa raised his can of cake.

''Cheers!'' Baekhyun raised his can of beer as well.

''Mr.Yonghwa!'' A reporter called out. ''I'm Yoseob from Star magazine.I want to get your interview about your personal life and all that.''

''Sorry I don't think I am famous enough for people to read about me.'' Yonghwa chuckled.

''No no it's not about your love life.I mean about you and Shinhye!'' Yoseob replied. ''Few people know about it.''

''I don't want to talk about me and Shinhye!'' Yonghwa refused.

''You don't understand.'' Yoseob fake laughed. ''Shinhye's fans want to know when she is getting married.''

''I told you that this is my personal matter so I don't want to talk about it!'' Yonghwa told.

''Your personal life is the public's property as well.'' Yoseob argued.

''No it's not anyway thank you for the oppourtunity but no thanks.'' Yonghwa turned around.

''Mr.Yonghwa I think you do not know what people have been saying about you two.'' Yoseob smirked as he faced Yonghwa.

''There's nothing new about that.'' Yonghwa scoffed.

''People also say that Shinhye used to sing in bars before.'' Yoseob said. ''And you have supported her just to have some fun.They said you used her...you used her as your mistress and then left her!''

''Who do you think you are!?'' Yonghwa angrily grabbed Yoseob's collar as he looked at him in the eye.

''What are you doing?!'' Yoseob asked. ''You ruined her life! You slept with her! You stay with her and you live through her earnings yet you can't admit it!?''

The secruity guards took Yoseob away as he continued to shout nonsense at Yonghwa,who was glaring at him.Yonghwa took a deep breath as he looked at Shinhye then looked at the whiskey bottle..which was it going to be? Drink alcohol or don't break the promise he made to Shinhye?

*I'm sorry!* Yonghwa apologised as he drank the whiskey bottle.


Author-Nim=Thank you so much for the upvotes,comments and subscribers :D I am grateful for them!Thank you all very much for reading chapter 8 and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter! The story is almost coming to an end :'(


Thanks to these people,who subscribed to the story!

 




I would also like to thank these amazing 2 people who upvoted this story