NOTICE

Fable Town (HIATUS)

Ok, so, hi guys, it’s me, and I have to tell you something important; I will not be updating this fanfiction anytime soon. This is because:

  1. I don’t have a storyline for it. It started writing itself and it’s not going well.
  2. I joined 'OLYMPΩS — Writing Contest' with the story 'Judgment Day' and ‘THE PATHCODE COMPETITION’ so I’ll be focusing on that as well as ‘When the two sides meet’ (soon to be called ‘Connect’) (haha so many links).
  3. I realised that being funny and writing funny does not necessarily overlap, so it’s kinda hard for me to write comedy.

 

Therefore, while I figure out the storyline, I would like for you guys to help me by suggesting some funny scenarios/prompts for me to include in this story. Here are some facts about this school:

-This school accommodates students for 3 years.

-It’s somewhere in the woods where no-body can find it unless they know it exists.

-It teaches magic/other supernatural things.

-The main point is for the students to create their own fable/join one (e.g. someone becomes the little red riding hood (joins fable) or 2 guys become princes and kill an evil warlock – new fable)

-It’s also possible to create/join a myth (e.g become a wendigo but those paths are only for the darkest of students if the myth is ‘evil’)

-There are 4 terms each year – spring, summer, autumn and winter.

-There will be things like summer camps and other trips.

 

Feel free to overlap some things with already ‘existing’ places (e.g a trip to Hogwarts). I will be adding chapters as I get more ideas/facts so yh.

 

You can DM the ideas to me, post them in the comments below or find me on tumblr ( lol good luck with that) as yuki-yoshiko ( blog name Lovender but I might make another one as this one is filled with anime and hell knows what).

 

If you have friends that are good at this sort of thing OR see prompts that I could do on a website (or songs, songs can count as prompts) send ‘em over here, I accept anything.

 

Hope you can help me!

 

Love,

Lovender.