Surprises

Surprises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SURPRISES

 

July 5, 2014

 

“Hyung! We’ll be attending Seunghyun hyung’s manager’s wedding today! Wake up now!”

 

Jiyong was flustered, it was six in the morning and he was shook out of his wits just to wake up. He remembered his anger yesterday that instantly melted in the drain and ended up into whole night cuddling with Seungri.

 

……

 

Yesterday, the younger had his Naver Starcast event with Youngbae. Jiyong was expecting that he will be called because he has been watching the whole event in his computer, he thought that after Seunghyun and Daesung he will be the next on line. He also believed in save the best for last so he watched the broadcast up to the end, but he wasn’t called at all. Expectation is the mother of disappointment.

 

And Jiyong’s eyes also widened when he heard the question.

 

If you would choose only one between Taeyang and G-Dragon, which one and why?

 

He clenched his teeth and bit his lips after, waiting for Seungri to say his name. His ears anticipating for his name.

 

I would choose Taeyang hyung because I have so many similarities to G-Dragon hyung. I want to learn from Taeyang hyung.

 

Ungrateful husband. Jiyong slammed his hand on the desk. He was angry indeed, his own husband did not choose him over his best friend. He waited, while sitting in the sofa, for Seungri to come home. His eyes raging from jealousy, anger and frustration from the laughter he heard and smiles that was evident from the younger when he was with Youngbae.

 

……

 

Jiyong heard the front door was opened and locked. While Seungri was stealthily walking from the door because he noticed the floating head above the sofa, named Jiyong. Of course, Jiyong’s ears perfectly heard the younger’s light footsteps.

 

“What was that Seungri?”

 

“Oh hyung! I did not noticed you there. Did you eat already?”

 

“Don’t call me hyung when you know you made a mistake.”

 

“Wha-what mistake? Hyung.”

 

“You chose Youngbae over me. You did not call me, but you called Seunghyun hyung and Daesung. You don’t call those as mistakes?”

 

“I can explain.”

 

Jiyong crossed his arms in silence and waited for the younger to give his explanations.

 

“Hyung.”

 

“What? I’m waiting for your explanations.”

 

Seungri went in their room and grabbed the photo he’s been keeping for weeks. He went in the living room again and gave it to Jiyong.

 

“What’s this?”

 

Jiyong flipped up the picture, he saw a nice picture of a two-storey house, walls painted in white, windows are painted in black, wooden door in the front, one car garage and a nice garden in front.

 

“It’s our house. I bought it weeks ago. I bought it for us.”

 

Jiyong was in an awe. The house is really beautiful. He wondered how did Seungri bought the wonderful place, but his thought was pushed aside because he knows that it is theirs. The house was for him and Seungri. His anger melted like water and immediately hugged the younger beside him.

 

“I’m sorry for getting mad at you. I don’t know that you planned this. I’m so sorry Seungri.”

 

“It’s okay hyung. I actually wanted to make you jealous so that I can give you this already.”

 

“You!”

 

“Why? You don’t like it hyung? Maybe I should sell it.”

 

“No! I love it Seungri! I’m sorry, I just don’t want to see how other people can make you smile like that.”

 

“Silly hyung! You know my true smile wouldn’t come out if it’s not for you right? You’re so cute when you’re jealous. Maybe I should make you feel more jealous.”

 

“Seungri-ah!!!”

 

“Just joking hyung!”

 

Jiyong held Seungri tightly. The picture of their new house in his hands, and Seungri in his heart. The younger snuggled closer, feeling both their own inhales and exhales, feeling so serene right now. They continued the whole night cuddling even at their sleep.

 

……

 

“Hyung! Wake up now! We’ll be late! You know how long it takes for you to take a bath!”

 

And Seungri immediately shook Jiyong again. Removing the older in his reminiscing phase and stood up.

 

“I’ll take a bath now.”

 

“Okay, I’ll cook breakfast.”

 

After an hour of preparation for the wedding, Jiyong and Seungri went together to the venue. Hands clasped on one another, doesn’t care about the looks that the others are giving them. This is YG Family’s event, and everyone knows that they got married already so they don’t care because they all know.

 

“Seungri, are you going to sing for manager hyung later?”

 

“Yes, why’d you ask?”

 

“Nothing, I just wanted to hear your soft voice.”

 

“Oh you’ll hear it later hyung.”

 

After the whole ceremony has ended, it is time for Seungri to sing for the newly-wed couple. It has been a tradition whenever someone gets married in the YG Family that Seungri will sing for the couple. But when he and Jiyong got married in the US, it was just the two of them and their managers who witnessed the event since it was a hidden one. And it’s just Jiyong who listened to Seungri’s song which the younger personally composed, but he won’t complain because he loved the privacy that him and Seungri had in Las Vegas.

 

Seungri was now called in the stage. He gave his MR to the audio technician before the wedding started, he prepared for this, somehow. He went up to the stage and congratulated the newly-weds, and gave his cue to the technician to start his music.

 

Jiyong on the other hand was anticipating for Seungri’s soft voice. But he heard the music played crack, crack, crack. All his hopes crumbled down into tiny little pieces.

 

“Everybody shout!”

 

Jiyong was indeed going crazy, he saw the younger pulled Youngbae to the stage. Being the dutiful husband he is, he went to the stage for awhile too and danced with all shame in his pockets, and immediately returned to his position before he stood up.

 

Seungri might feel that he is in a concert but he’s not, aish this kid, why is he even singing Strong Baby in a wedding?

 

After the song finished, Jiyong bid his farewells to the newly-wed couple and asking if he and Seungri could leave because of important matters. His coordi-noona allowed him immediately. He said his congratulations’ and said goodbye too with the other members and wedding guests. Jiyong pulled Seungri out of the venue before he holds the mic again and probably imitate Yang Hyun-Suk sajangnim.

 

“Hyung. Why? I’m not done yet.”

 

“I have plans, you have to come with me.”

 

“Oh? Where? Why didn’t you tell me awhile ago?”

 

Jiyong didn’t say another word, he just pulled Seungri outside and waited for their black van. Both of their managers followed behind and rode the van too. Inside the van, Seungri saw two of their luggages.

 

“Luggages? Where are we going hyung?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter