Confession

Don't mad

   Junhyung POV

 

"Dongwoon-ah,where did you go?Are you okay?"Dongwoon slowly stepped in.

"I'm okay,hyung let's go home.It's already late."he raised his head after a long time looking at the floor.

"You're right,let's go,we walk together."gladly he don't know i'm peeping him at the toilet.

                                                                          ***

 While walking...

 

"Dongwoon,you know right you can tell me eveything you want.Do you have problem?Since we go out from the school,you don't say anything." "Do you have a girlfriend already?Why you don't tell me?"i'm just looking for his reaction..maybe to test him.

"What!I don't have a girlfriend,hyung,what're you talking about?"

"Then,what?"

"I had already love someone,hyung.."Dongwoon lowed his head.See,my plan worked.

"Really,why don't you tell me about this?Who's the lucky girl??Ahh,my Dongwoon already adult."i pretended to not know about the 'lucky girl'.

"Ya!I had already adult,hyung......beside it's not a girl..."the last sentences is almost a whisper,but i still heared it.

"What you mean it's not a girl,then who?A boy?Dongwoon,are you just loving a BOY?"my mind remembered something suddenly.Dongwoon looking at the other place,don't want to face me.

"You don't have to know,beside he would reject me if i confessed to him.

"Ya!I deserved to know who's he.How you know he would reject you,if you are not trying,silly" yes!l remembered the dream now,the guy is.....

"Hyung,you're still my friend no matter what,right?"

"Yes,why?"

"Even i hurted you"

"Sure,you're still my friend

"Even you're very mad to me?"

"Ya!What're you talking about?You're my bestfriend after,okay?"Dongwoon eyes are watery,like it's gonna to fall soon.

"Hyung!"suddenly he hugged me tight as don't want to relaese it."I'm sorry"

"Nothing to sorry,silly"i patted his back slowly.Surely,i can feel his heartbeat.

"You know,the guy in my dream?l remembered him."Dongwoon release his hug suddenly.

"You do?"

"Yes,the guy is......"

"YOU"he seems really shock.

"But i never told to you i accepted it or not.."

"Truly,i really mad at you in my dream,but i don't expect it's come real."Dongwoon wiped his tears.

"I'm sorry"Dongwoon said to me.

"I'm sorry too,because i'm peeping you in the toilet,i had already know who's."

"It's okay,at least,he know he would reject me on the spot."the tears on his face,more than before,yes,he is crying.Slowly,he walked,left me behind.

"Ya!i never tell you i accepted or not,silly!"

"Huh!?

 

 

Yay!The next is,the last chapter.What's happen?Expect it!