Guy's love

Don't mad

  Dongwoon POV

 

..."woonie"...i like if he used this name,but i kind of hate it if it would make me fell for him more.Junhyung,you drived me crazy...I even can't stop loving him for a once.We used to been together for many days,almost 3 years,being a good friend,no more than that.Studying,watching movies,recess time,playing football..surely we're never left the word 'together'.Everyday,we're like a lovey dovey friend.

One fine day,we studied at his house,he teaches me...since he is really smart.We seated very close to each other at the table.Junhyung is pointing this and that while my heart beat fastly like it's going to explode soon but he is calmly doing that,like there're nothing happen.He is busy mumbling something that i can't focused because of our closeness.His face is inches apart from mine.Who's not blushing if someone do like that to you right?But he isnt 'someone'..he is a person i loved..."Dongwoon-ah,are you ok?".."Sure,i'm ok"how can i be ok if you keep rushing my heart?But those are only in my mind.

"Dongwoon-sshi,what're thinking about?Open page 146 quickly!"...Oh my god,this time my mind thinked of a boy next to my place,a handsome boy,with brown haired,it's really fit for him,Junghyungie....Aishh,this teacher!!

 

  Junhyung POV

 

After the class ended,we went to the society room to clean it as we forgot to do that last week.So many assignment to do this week,and it's not finish yet.Huh!Additional work again.Dongwoon wiped all the things in the room focusly and even don't talk to me."Dongwoon-ah"he is not hearing me."Dongwoon"a bit yelled from me."Ah,it's you Junhyung,what?"...ahh,this boy are so annoying.."You know last night i had dreaming about something.Something weird"he shows a blank face."What weird?Every dream is weird,hyung.." "No!No,this can make you shock." "Ok,tell me" "There is a guy confessed to me"Dongwoon seems suprised."Who's the guy?Do you know he?What is the confession about??"so many question..what's wrong with this boy?"Ah,i don't remember he"i took a long breath before released it"He loves me and want to be my boyfriend."Dongwoon showed a worried face."Hyung,that's true?" "Ya!It's only a dream,what're you curious aout?Are you jealous?" "Who's jealous?I'm just shocked.That's all.I want to go to toilet for a while.Continue your work."what's wong with him?Why he is so mad about that?Quietly,i followed him into the toilet until i heard a voices."Fool you!This is what your got after loving him so much!"Dongwoon mad himself infront of mirror in the toilet.A shockness appear on my face.DONGWOON LOVES ME?REALLY?I go to society room quickly after seeing tears on his face.He is really sad.It is my fault?

 

Dongwoon POV

 

I keeping slapped my face.What's wrong with you Dongwoon?It's only a dream!What're you expecting? A warm and wet liquid slowly down on my face.Wait,am i crying?I shouldn't be like this,it's really showed i'm weaker.I wash my face and head off to society room.We need to go back,it's already late.Junhyung can't know this.