Dream

Don't mad

This genius man had been studying for 5 hours non- stop.His coffee table messed with papers and drink can.The pair of beautiful eyes almost closed.Junhyung close his laptop already and go off to his bed.The beautiful dream had covering his mind.While sleep,Junhyung keep mumbling about something,and yes he is talking dreaming..

 

...''Ya!!You know that!No need to explain again.I won't and never want it!"the angry and embarrass showed on his face.''But hyung,i love you so much! Don't do me like this..''the another man keep begging."No!''he yelled the man and suddenly his back hurted...

 

Junhyung POV

''Ouch!!What the h-"i opened my eyes and see myself on the floor.Ah,i fell off on the floor already that's why it's hurted.Wait,what was the dream about?A guy loves me?A GUY?Who's that guy?I don't remember he so clearly..but he's someone that i've known..Forget about that,it's already late to go to extra class today.I get the towel and shower quickly.I take a fast-walk-breakfast on my way to school.

Mr.Choi shows an annoyance face as i had already step into the class."You're late today Mr.Yong.Take your sit now" ''I'm sorry Mr.Choi''gladly he don't mad."Hyung,why're you late?''Dongwoon said almost a whisper.He is my bestfriend also like a brother."Ah,so many to study till' late" "Hyung,you don't have to be like that.I can bet you're still sleepy right now"Dongwoon shows a worried face."It's okay Dongwoon-ah,nothing to be worried." "Are you sure?" "Yes,i'm pretty sure Woonie!!"a smile appeared on my face."Yah,Junhyung,don't call me like that infront of others!!"he is blushing right now.Haha,so funny to like that."Ok,ok,i'm sorry.."i'm chuckle quietly..Dongwoon-ah so cute..

 

 

Comment if you want!! :)