Packing

The New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this simple love

Chapter 5 


Everybody is really excited and busy packing their stuff for the trip tomorrow.

Eunji is with her members, she’s folding her clothes with Bomi while Naeun and Chorong are practically destroying her closet and throwing pieces of clothing in the air trying to pick clothes for her. Namjoo and Hayoung are in the kitchen eating and laughing at the screams and yells that come from Eunji’s room while her and Bomi are trying to do their job and dodging clothes that are thrown at them like ninja’s.

“Hey you two! Stop laughing, it’s not funny!” Eunji yells at the two girls in the kitchen while catching a turquoise blouse, “you two better order some chicken or something!” It takes the girls quite a bit before Eunji has packed all the clothes she wants to bring but once done they gather in a circle around their food, talking, eating, laughing, gossiping with eachother.

Meanwhile Krystal is sitting in her room staring at the enormous mountain of clothes that almost cover her bed in whole. Her eyes are scanning the different pieces of clothing hoping to find the one denim shorts she wants to take with her. “Unni, have you seen my blue shorts? You know, the one that goes with my blue undershirt?” Krystal screams towards Sulli with the most childish-whining voice she has making Luna and Victoria laugh a little bit. “Krystal,” Sulli sighs, interrupting the conversation she’s having with Amber and Minho, “why do you always lose everything?”
Krystal gets up and tries to imitate a whining baby for the second time, letting a weird fake cry leave her lips. “Amber, you did the laundry right?” Sulli asks after she’s patted Krystals head as if she’s a puppy. “Yeah, I did but I left the dried clothes in Luna’s room,” Amber answers, making Krystal turn around and run to Luna immediately, almost tripping over her own legs. “Unni, Unni, Unni! Do you know where my blue shorts are?!” she tugs the older girls sleeve, who almost drops the casserole she was using to cook and screams a bit and a chuckle leaves Victoria’s lips before she answers for Luna: “I folded them yesterday, I guess I forgot to put them in your room, check the restroom.”

Krystal sighs dramatically and runs into another direction to find the piece of clothing she was looking for. It keeps on going like this for another while: Krystal runs like a crazy person through their dorm trying to find clothes she insists on taking with her that aren’t part of the huge bunch of clothes that try to make her bed disappear.

At IU’s place it’s basically the opposite: there are no clothes all over the place, instead they’re in the closet and in her massive suitcase where it’s supposed to be and there are no people running around like idiots either, IU is actually in a car on her way to her best friend’s studio. The girl reaches her destination within a couple of minutes and soon her and Yooina are comfortably sitting on the floor, drinking something and chatting. “So, how is S.S.?” Yooina asks with a bright smile on her face, “I heard you had to pick a partner and perform.” IU can’t help but giggle a bit: “Well, yeah... I killed it!” Yooina looks up from her script for ‘Get it Beauty’ and IU smiles the smile Yooina likes to call her ‘killer smile.’ “Oh yea girl, do that smile and you can accomplish anything,” she grins making IU laugh.
In Exo’s dorm it’s even more chaotic than in all the other dorms together, all of the boys are running through the dorm, stealing eachothers clothes, pulling about eachothers suitcases, screaming at eachother because they stole eachothers clothes... It basically isn’t going well and apart from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter