Suho and Eunji

The New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this simple love

Chapter 3

Classes go by quite fast and before they know it everyone finds themselves in the school-cafeteria at lunch time. Suho, Kai, Baekhyun, D.O., Chanyeol and Sehun have found eachother and are gathered around this enormous blue-painted wooden table on plastic chairs in the same colour. Everyone is talking about what happened in the past couple of hours apart from Chanyeol who’s is trying to reach Lay and scowls over the fact that the boy doesn’t pick up his phone and Suho who’s checking his SNS.

“Chanyeol, just give up, they’re probably just eating somewhere else,” Baekhyun grins at the giant and steals his phone away.

“But what if they’re lost? I mean –”

“They’re not little kids, hyung,” Sehun growls to shove food inside his mouth the second after.

“Yeah, indeed. They’re not dying or anything, chill a bit,” Baekhyun nods in agreement, “by the way: how can you get lost in a school in the first place, it’s not a jungle, it’s a ing school!”

“You don’t know that I – yah, Baek, give it back!” despite Chanyeols further protest the boys phone disappears in Baekhyun’s pocket. “What if –”

“Stop it already Chanyeol!”

“Wouldn’t you –”

“Ugh, I will look for them, Chanyeol! Will you shut up then?” Suho suddenly interrupts Chanyeols little conversation with Baekhyun and the giant knits his brows a bit but then nods. “Good,” Suho grins at him, shoving his chair back.

“Hyung, you don’t need to, what are they, eight? They can take care of themselves,” Sehun growls in between another mouthful of food but Suho waves it away with his hand. “If it takes a little walk through the school to make him,” he points a finger at Chanyeol, “shut up, then that’s what I’ll do.”

D.O. and Sehun both shake their heads but Suho doesn’t care and smiles once again before making his way through the school-cafeteria. The boy doesn’t really search for his friends, he has figured he’ll tell Chanyeol that they’re eating somewhere else, which is probably what they’re doing and just walks around staring at his phone, reading comments about Baekhyun and Taeyeon’s break-up. It has been weeks, months even since Baekhyun and his girlfriend had broken up but people just can’t get enough of it, he wishes everyone would just forget about it, but of course they don’t.

“Yah! Idiot!” a scream accompanied by something blocking his way makes Suho look up from his phone and he curses when he feels something burn on his stomach and left leg. “Excuse me? I’m an idiot?! What the , what is this?!” the blurts without thinking, rubbing the wet spots that soak his clothes and now make his fingers sticky.

“Oh, I’m... I’m truly sorry, sorry I –”

“Nevermind, blind idiot,” Suho interrupts the girl in front of him, he rolls his eyes and turns around to head to the restroom.
“What on earth?” the girl mumbles to herself, staring after the boy that’s now rushing away from her before she looks down to her shirt. “,” she curses: her white top is completely ruined, “Eunji... Why do you always get yourself in trouble, ugh.” The unmistakeable dark-brown mottle caused by her enormous cup of coffee now adorns her chest; why did that stupid guy bump into her in the first place? Doesn’t he have eyes?!

Annoyed Eunji throws away the now-empty cardboard cup and makes her way through the lunch-room towards th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter