Kaistal

The New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this simple love...

Chapter 1


“Ding... Ding... Ding... Ding...”
The ringing alarm interrupts Kai’s dream roughly and brings him back to reality. The boy reluctantly opens one eye and turns his head towards the source of the annoying, almost deafening sound to nearly aggressively hit the alarm-clock. He is just about to turn around and continue his dream when he notices the time. “What?!” the boy mutters to himself, both his eyes are widened now and he pushes himself up to sit up straight in his bed immediately: “7:30?!” Kai practically jumps out of bed and rushes to the first bed he sees to wake up the sleeping boy underneath the white blankets but without further checking whether D.O. really wakes up or not he runs out of the room to wake up the other members too.

It doesn’t take that long before most of them are up, all the members apart from D.O. and Lay are laying on the couches in the livingroom, trying to get comfortable and staring at the boy that woke them up so roughly so early in the morning, for who knows what reason.

“Come on, get dressed! Hurry!” and more phrases like that come from Kai’s mouth as he runs around in the dorm trying to do everything at once but all the boys don’t seem to be too impressed and apart from Baekhyun and Suho everyone is sinking back into a deep slumber again.

“Guys! Hurry!” Kai starts to wake up everyone for the second time this morning, pushing, tugging and shaking their tired bodies, gaining annoyed groans from all his fellow members.

“What’s so important that you’re waking us up so early?” Suho asks the younger boy, staring at how he tugs Chanyeols sleeve and desperately tries to wake up Sehun at the same time, repeating that they have to wake up and that they have to hurry and what more over and over again.

Suho’s words make Kai stop his actions for a few seconds, the younger boy staring at the older male with a bit of a frown on his face before he explains himself: “Today is the first day of SM Entertainment School! We have to go, we –” “Oh yeah, he’s right!” Suho cuts Kai off, practically jumping off the couch telling the sleepy others to wake up.

Kai runs back to the room he shares with D.O. and finds the older boy sleeping so he tries one more time to wake him up before searching his clothes and getting dressed. Meanwhile the others are starting to wake up from their sleep, through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter