Chapter 73

Memories of Yesteryear

"Taeyeon.. I want you to stay here for further tests. It's the only way we can make sure what's really happening with you" Boa said and Taeyeon pressed both of her hands against her face not wanting believe that it's slowly happening to her already.

"Can't you let her stay home--"

"If that's the only way you can make sure about this then I'll stay" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun turned his face to her not completely believing what she said, he thought she hated hospitals but there she is, agreeing with Boa already.

"Don't worry, I'll get you the best doctors and I'll be the one to assist you here if that makes anything better" Boa said and Taeyeon nodded halfheartedly.

"I'll just check your hospital papers first.. I'll be back" Boa said and Taeyeon nodded again. "Thank you unnie.." Taeyeon said barely audible and Boa nodded before leaving the room.

"Are you sure you want to stay here?" Baekhyun asked as soon as Boa left them alone. 

"It's the only way we can make sure of things.. you know that, and it's not like I'm going to die out of boredom here. I know I got you" Taeyeon said with now a smile and Baekhyun sighed knowing that his girlfriend is only doing that just to nake him smile too.

 

"Just.. Tell me if you need something. You know I'll always be here" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded reassuring him that she'll be fine, soon, a nurse came in and started fixing the bed just beside Taeyeon's.

"Someone's going to stay here too?" Baekhyun asked and the nurse turned to him before giving him a nod.

"Yes, there's a patient going to stay here sir" the nurse answered and Baekhyun nodded and soon after the nurse left them alone again.

"Is there any problem?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun shook his head. "You're okay staying here? I can transfer you to a better room" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon shook head while smiling. 

"I'll be fine here.. maybe some more company can ease the boredom" Taeyeon said reassuringly. Nodding his head, the door opened and the nurse came in while holding a metal board followed by a guy with a blonde hair pushing a wheelchair.

"This will be your room ma'am.." the nurse said and the girl sitting at the wheelchair wearing  hospital clothes. Trying to stand up, the guy who was pushing the wheelchair earlier helped her get up the bed and settle there.

After doing so, the nurse checked the girl's condition and left. "Uhh.. hi" The guy greeted Baekhyun and Taeyeon as soon as the nurse left, smiling, Taeyeon greeted back.

"Hi." She said while lightly waving her hand. "I.. I'm Sehun and this is my girlfriend Krystal" Sehun said and Krystal smiled before giving Baekhyun and Taeyeon a small wave.

"I'm Taeyeon and this is my boyfriend Baekhyun.  We just came here today too" Taeyeon said cheerfully like she didn't mind staying at the hospital.

"Really? May I know why you're here?" Now it was Krystal that asked, giving the younger girl a warm smile Taeyeon nodded.

"I'm sick.. I have an ataxia, it's a disease that decreases the function of my motor skills" Taeyeon said as her voice started to get shaky.

"I'm sorry to hear that.." Krystal said while looking down and quickly, Taeyeon composed herself.

"It's alright.. What about you? Why are you herr? You look so young" Taeyeon said and Krystal lightly chuckled before glancing at Sehun and looking back at Taeyeon.

"I may be young but I have a con heart disease.. I need to stay here for the best" Krystal stated and Taeyeon nodded. 

"Are you two still studying?" Taeyeon asked Sehun and Krystal and the couple nodded.

"Yes.." They answered and Taeyeon nodded.

"I graduated already.." Taeyeon stated without even being asked causing the couple to chuckle. 

"We can be friends and you can call me unnie.." Taeyeon said and Krystal nodded before giving her a bright smile and that made Taeyeon feel that what she's going on right now is not the worst happening knowing that other people, like Krystal is in a bad situation too.

"Thank you unnie.."

The next day, Taeyeon woke up alone. Not that Krystal wasn't in the room but the person she expected to be there the moment she wakes up have gone home the night before all because of her request.

"Unnie.. you're looking for your boyfriend?" Krystal asked and Taeyeon immediatelt turned her head sidewards before giving Krystal a nod. 

"Yeah.. I thought he's here. I forgot that I asked him to go home since he have work today" Taeyeon said and Krystal chuckled and soon the door creaked open. 

"Speaking of him.." Krystal said and Baekhyun entered the room making Taeyeon confused. "Hey.." Baekhyun called. 

"Why.. are you here?" Taeyeon questioned and Baekhyun chuckled before approaching her and kissing her forehead.

"I just dropped by.. I miss you already" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded her head. 

"I miss you too but as much as I want you to stay here with me, you have works to do" Taeyeon stated and Baekhyun rolled his eyes not wanting to part from her. 

"Alright you win.. I'll go straight here after work. Rest well" Baekhyun said as he kissed her forehead for the last time muttered 'I love you' and left.

"You're so sweet" Krystal voiced out as soon as Baekhyun left the room. 

"Really?" Taeyeon asked and Krystal nodded. 

"We just love each other. That's the reason why"

___________________________________________________________

A/N: urgh, i'm really sorry for not updating guys. Hospital and I felt like I was imprisoned there for years. Mom brought me to a neurologist so I kinda felt like being in Taeyeon's condition :/

I just got out recently so yeah.. here's my update and i hope you'll like it. SeStal is here too as a cameo pairing :)