[2] curses and hopes

'cause we are all our own wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

if you are to define jongin, it would be that he is the exact promise of a wild, boisterous youth. he would be the one to take you into an exhilirating ride of confusion, wondering about your ual orientation because he is beautiful, stunning and handsome at the same time. he drives you mad with constant curves of his lips raised with alluring eyes, tempting you with something he is willing to give, with no promise of him catching you beneath when you fall for him, too deep for his hands to reach. because he is kim jongin, and kim jongin does not jump into the abyss to help others. his eyes are hazy of smoke whilst her eyes are blurry. in soojung's eyes, kim jongin always moves too fast for her to move at the same pace as him. jongin appears as blurry shadows, constantly appearing here and there, disturbing peace and causing ruckus in people's lives. 

constant affairs here and there.

got punched by a guy because his girlfriend likes him.

he answered with a smirk.

''no wonder she chose me over you' 

soojung was always there when it all happened. when sehun got tired of jongin causing mess here and there, soojung forced herself to protect him. jongin will always be her best friend no matter how ed up he has became as a person, no matter how many messes he had caused. it already becomes a habit of hers that it no longer bothers her. soojung got this habit of ignoring the fact that she is a complete shy and abashed introvert, with shy smiles and blank faces when her friends got into troubles. 

''back off, jongin'' soojung grabs his arm as he was about to lunge forward, putting pressure on her grab.

''oh god, soojung. stop butting in my problems. it should be you who bac-, jung soo jung, let me go!''

 

 

''that ing hurt, jung!"he rubs at the spot where soojung pinched him with a pained look, when they arrived at their class. she had no reason to do that, but at least that will teach him some lessons to not say things about her when she always saved him.

''that serves you right, jongin. the guy has the right to be mad, because you ed his girfriend, so you better get over it!"she rolled her eyes at him and glared at him in disgust. it is common sense to be mad for something like that as the guy. jongin, instead decides to spit on his face, forgetting his sinful deed.

jongin could not believe it. soojung sides the latter guy. "she was the one who flirted with me-

''-but you conceded right? it takes two to blame, so obviously she is not innocent, but you aren't either. no more excuses!''she waves him off and she gazed at the clock. 10 minutes to class starting. she still has some time to lecture him.

''look, jongin. sehun is tired of your , and it takes me to say that. you better get yourselves together, before it's too l- ''

a crash. but it does not hurt for it was not her but a lad with goofy smiles and abashed eyes smiling at her from the floor, with tables turned beside her, as jongin scurries to hoist her up, furrowed eyebrows and worried eyes. those are the exact expression that they have whenever yoona gets into stupid, little accidents.

''where is lu, yoona?''asks soojung as she wraps an arm around her waist, taking yoona from jongin. she glares at jongin to back off, and he just shrugs it off with a mocking what-a-stupid-girlcrush-you-have look and soojung only answers with a middle finger shoved to his face.

jongin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter