[1] let's run and begone like the wind!

'cause we are all our own wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                     

 

 

january 12th, 2014

 

"yoona, what the heck were you doing this time?"

 

luhan is livid, red shades of anger splattered across his face and it seems as if his veins are popping out of his skin. yoona, on the contrary, is not the slightest bit bothered by his anger as she smiles goofily up to him. luhan loathes her a lot when she's keeping her unusual habit of doing strange things, like skateboarding her way to school (in which she gained ugly scratches and colourful hues of bruises here and there) to mountain-climbing her day off on days when most students stay at home and sleep. yoona thinks that she's adventurous, luhan thinks otherwise. for him, she's looking for an escape from her sickness. she doesn't want to think about it. she never wants to.

 

"i was doing a backflip luhan, and i kind of twist my leg, i guess? i don't know, it's not too bad since i didn't hear a crack back there"

 

luhan could only facepalm himself. it's him and her all over again, with his scrunched brows and her hummingbird heartbeat.

 

 

january 28th, 2014

 

"well, han. life is so much better when things that you expected least happen"

 

out of all the places in the world, rooftops have become their sanctuary. luhan was at first, against it for all cost. it's against the law to trespass empty or even buildings with lively people in it. luhan was never one of the lively people. so he couldn't see her point. she understands, for luhan is not bound to understand all of her actions.

 

luhan has his own book of rules. whilst yoona's one is the complete opposite of his rules.

 

"you're such a no-fun, luhan. there's no one looking at us, anyway"

 

"that's what i'm worried about"

 

"shut up, you worrywart. we won't get punished for this.'

 

 ;’

 

by then, they begin to land amongst the dusty cement floors and lay down, taking a deep breath only to inhale a waft of carbon dyoxide and ends up coughing up dusts.

 

"damn cars. i look forward to the day where the air will be cleansed and there'll be no longer black smokes colouring the air. they smell and look bad, you know. i hate the shade of black smoke that's coming out from wrecked cars."yoona rubs her palms together, whilst tapping her palms to her cheek. "hope that the world someday can become a better place"

 

luhan stays silent. he gulps down water from his bottle and wipes the remainings beside his lips. with drowsy eyes and yawning lips.

 

yoona is still bright and wide-awake. pumping young heart on her sleeves, with a smile that lights the whole galaxy all together.

 

"take care of yourself first, you . forget the world. the world will seem like a better place if you don't end up hurting yourselves too much-"

 

"-luhan, how many times have i told you? it's not self-harm. it's just my way of feeling the world. i want to go through everything, i want to feel everything. i want to feel happiness, pain, every possible emotions that exist in this earth! i want to actually live through my life, luhan. because one day, i will grow tired of everything and i just lay down on the sheets of my empty bed, visiting my memories now and then-"

 

"-such youthful spir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter