Dareum

Good Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ 1 Crack - Dareum

 

 

 

Her face contorted in disdain just as the harsh rays of light hit her face making her see pink behind closed shutters of her eyelids. A guttural groan left her lips as she squirmed around in her bed desperate for the liberating shade, only to have a pillow swung into her face.

"Yah! What's up with you?" Dareum screeched just as she quickly pulled the pillow down to launch it at her cackling brother. She was barely capable of glaring at him with her hardly cracked open eyes making the situation all the more comical than she intended as he only doubled over with brand new fits of laughter raking through his body. Her hands feebly rubbed at her eyes to remove the eye gunk that had crusted over them in the night's sleep; blinking slowly her gaze fell on her alarm clock. 7:45AM. 

She screamed in shock and scrambled to get out of bed only to fall into a slump with her legs tangled in the blankets. Her limbs were a flailing mess as she tried to free herself and race to her wardrobe where her uniform hung neatly from the hanger. "Why didn’t you wake me up earlier you little !" 

Her brother crossed her arms, amused at how quick his little sister went from lazed and grumpy to such a panicked hurricane. He crouched down to pick the pillow strewn to the ground carelessly and dusted it quickly, flinging it to the bed before making his way out of the door. "I tried for the last 45 minutes you asswipe. You sleep like a log now hurry I need to go to work soon. I'll drive you." 

She groaned as she hopped around as she tugged the stockings up her legs, her grey pleated skirt being caught in the process as the other arm reached for the navy blazer hung on the chair. Muttering curses as she grabbed her bag at the door, she bolted out the room and into the living room where her brother held her lunch bag with a pleasant smile. Glaring at him as she rakes her fingers through her hair she grabs it just as she shoves her feet into her leather shoes violently. "Carefully, your shoes didn't fault you yet now did they?" He chuckled 

"Shut up and hurry, school by 8!" She hassled as she made her way out of the house and out to the car. Where w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter