The 'I Love You' Date

'A' Crazy Family

Jackson's POV-

After the three to four days we were up we all went home welcoming the two new babies in the family that they even through a little party for them, which I thought was sweet but at the same time lame. Jr. and BamBam went to put the babies in their room and I went to bed and the party barely even started but that was okay I didn't need the party anyway I needed sleep. The party actually ended earlier than I expected and when I woke up they were cleaning up and everything while Yugyeom and Mark took off and went on another date, I just hope Mark stays a little bit the same and not try to get up in my brother's pants because I might be stupid but I know how to fight. Walking into the kitchen I grabbed me something quick to eat as I walked to go sit down in the living room to watch some TV. Flipping through the channels I landed on a reality show about some celebirties living together not really caring I just sat and watched. When it finished I was amazed at how they could all get along so well because if it was me then I probably would of also gotten along with all of them quickly.

Standing up I went to go see what everybody else was doing and I wasn't surprised to find Umma and Appa finishing off what they were doing earlier, making a little joke I told them to make me another sibling. The were so caught off guard that they both went quiet for a moment before I closed the door laughing at their reactions. Walking down the hall I went to go check on Jason and Nicole to see if they were sleeping alright, once inside I was surprised to see BamBam and Jr. laying on the floor snoring loudly which I chuckled at a little bit before walking around them. Walking towards the cribs I looked in both of them to see that they were both sleeping soundly which had me smiling at how cute they were. I left that room to walk into my own jumping on the bed only to quickly fall back asleep.

Mark's POV-

I went over to help celebrate the bringing home of the babies that I found were so cute. Jackson went to bed while everybody else went to go do there own thing after the little party ended meaning me and Yugyeom where the only ones not doing anything. Grabbing his hand I yelled that we were going out and that Yugyeom was spending the night which everybody just yelled at us to get out and stop yelling. Once outside we got into my car and I drove us towards the park by the lake, which was right next to the bridge so that the light was shining perfectly along with the moonlight. Getting out of the car we walked until we found a ice-cream vender, buy one for the both of us we walked aroud the park sitting down by the lake.

Finishing our ice-cream we layed down on the grass staring at the moon and listening to the water as it passed by our feet. I saw still a little softy when it came to Yugyeom but when he wouldn't accept my love I though that I should change my apporoch. Even though everybody likes the new me I still feel a little awkward, because it is so new to me that I am confused sometimes. But see as how Yugyeom likes it I should be okay, I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt Yugyeom snuggling into my chest. Looking down I saw his hand on my shirt pulling it down a little bit to show my spot that I had on my chest. He looked a little surprised to see it that he started to poke it which made me laugh a little then looking down again I noticed how y Yugyeom looked with the moonlight hitting him perfectly.

Sitting up a little I looked down at him which had him looking up at me, bending down I hovered over his lips for a while before taking them in my own. He looked surprised for a moment before he started to kiss me back making me smile into the kiss as so did he. Rolling me over Yugyeom layed on top of me before telling me something that I never thought that I would hear come out of his mouth.

Yugyeom: I love you

Mark: H-Huh?

Yugyeom: I Love You Mark Tuan

Mark: I love you too

We layed like that for a minute until Yugyeom started to yawn which meant that it was time to go. Standing up I put him on my back carrying him all the way to the car sitting him in the passenger seat, I walked over to the driver seat getting in turning the car on. Once it was on I just sat there for a minute turning on the heat seeing as how it was a little chilly. I got a little giddy looking at Yugyeom because he finally said that he loved me even though I say it all the time I was really happy. Starting up the car I drove to my place pulling into the driveway I hopped out taking Yugyeom with me. Once inside I greeted my dad before running up the stairs and laying the body on my back in the bed taking off his shoes and coat I wrapped him into the blanket. After a while off getting changed I got into the bed next to him only to feel his hands wrap around me bringing himself closer to me. I just love him and how he can be y and cute all at the same time.