The End with a Cup of Soda

'A' Crazy Family

Mark's POV-

I stood outside of Yugyeom's house dressed in a suit with a frown on my face. Why? Because my dad told me right after I do so I have to go on a date with the daughter of a movie star. I think her name is Suzy or was it, honestly I don't even care. Knocking on the door it was opened by Jackson who looked like he had just went to hell and back, in total he was a mess. I asked for Yugyeom and he turned around screaming his name making him run down the stairs with a blow dryer in his hands making me laugh. I am really going to miss this. He smiled at me before he ran back up the stairs before tripping and falling back down only to run up again. I am really really going to miss this. Walking into the house all the way I saw his parents in the kitchen cooking making a big mess while doing so, Jr. and Bam where in the living room playing with Jason and Nicole while the living room had toys everywhere. Jackson started to pick up only to slip while doing so and landing on a lego making everybody laugh at him. I wish this was a forever thing.

Yugyeom came back down the stairs dressed in all white with a big smile on his face making me regonize that he changed his hair color. It went from black to blonde making my eyes light up even more. But then the situation dawned on me that this was the end so what the hell am I smiling about. Taking his hand in mine we walked towards the car getting in as he started to tell me about how he ended up dying his hair. It sounded like Jackson was talking to me for a minute because the story was so full of energy that he usual didn't have. He said that his umma surprised him after the party saying that he didn't stand out enough with black hair. Laughing at his silliness as he dancing in the car it made me realize that this was the first time I ever saw him with this much joy in himself, don't get me wrong he was happy all those other time but this is pure happiness as he smiled at me. I continued to drive trying to make this the happiest day of his life as I drove to a dance contest that my friend was holding seeing as how Yugyeom use to dance.

When we made it his eyes lit up like New York when the ball drops on New Years Eve. Smiling we got out of the car to see that people were already dancing as we joined the crowd, he was so happy. I told him to stay right there beacuse I had something to do. Making my way out of the crowd I went to find my friend Junhoe to see if he could squeeze Yugyeom end before we will have to leave. I saw him standing to the side with his boyfriend Yughyeon as the both were dancing with the crowd. Walking behind him I tapped his shoulder making him turn around as he had this big smile on his face, nodding my head he got the memo and told the DJ to hand him the mike, once the music stopped and they picked the winner he announced that the next set was going to be Yugyeom vs J-hope making me smile. Yugyeom looked shocked but still made his way to the front as another boy who was clearly older than him stepped up with his hat covering his eyes.

I watched as they went head to head making me smile to see that Yugyeom was giving his all and actually wowing the crowd. When it was over they both shook hands and gave each other a hug before they walked away. The dance contest was over as Yugyeom came running over with the boy J-hope and his friends making me wonder if they knew each other.

Yugyeom: Mark this is my old dance group that I told you about. This is Jimin, Jongkook, and J-hope, there were more but it seems like they didn't come today.

Mark: Nice to meet you three, I'm Yugyeom's b-boyfriend Mark.

Jimin: So this is the guy you left the group for, and I thought you left to get a job.

Yugyeom: I did Hyung! He is actually my Boss but that is another long story, anyway we have to go. I'll see you guys next time, bye!

Jimin, Jongkook, J-hope: Bye Yug!

He grabbed my hand skipping away from the trio as we made our way back towards my car. Getting in I drove off back towards home as I wanted to stop and get something to eat with him for the last. I went to the fast food place not really feeling like eating anything fancy seeing as how this is a breakup dinner. I parked as Yugyeom kept on talking about how happy he is that I did that for him and how he was going to love me forever, my face completely feel when he said that. Getting out of the car we walked inside as I told him to sit down while I ordered our food like how I did when I stopped being all clingy. Once I got our food I sat down as I handed him his food as he thanked me before he started to dig into his fries. I ate my food slowly as I watched him making him look at me probably wondering if I was okay.

Yugyeom: Are you okay Mark?

Mark: What would you do if this was the last night of us being together?

Yugyeom: I would probably get Jackson to come and beat you up. You know he took Martal Arts when we were younger he also fenced, but his grades weren't good so my parents made him choose and he chose his activities. He was great at it he started to box but that didn't work because he got two people pregnant so he quit to take care of them.

Mark: Really? I'm serious Yugyeom what would you do if I broke up with you right now?

Yugyeom: I don't know but getting Jackson to beat you up is one thing, I might cry a lot and probably plan on killing you. Then again I would probably cry a lot and quit work then I would stay in my room not wanting to see the world ever again.

Mark: ....

Yugyeom: Why do you ask? Are you going to break up with me?

Mark: Yugyeom I-I'm sorry, but....

Yugyeom: I don't want to hear it or you! After I finally told you I actually loved you and this is the thanks I get. You know something Mark you and your ing ugly suit.

He stormed out of the place leaving me drenched in soda as everybody else in side stared at me. Standing up I left the place stick and with tears b my eyes, walking towards my car I got in as I sat for a while noticing that it was really over. Driving towards my house I saw my dad's car parked in the drive way already knowing he was inside waiting on me probably with that homewreker Suzy. The soda was finally drying as it made everything stick to my body as I was uncomfortable but I didn't say anything as I walked into the house. Everybody's eyes were on me as they all kind of looked shocked to see me in such a state but what do you expect when your ex had a whole cup full of soda. Walking pass them I heard my dad yelling at me to come so that they could start everything which made my head hurt just hearing from him. Plus who is he to tell me what to do in my own house that I brought with my own money.

Dad: Mark come say hi to Suzy and her father.

Mark: Get out

Suzy: Hi my name is Suzy, it's really nice to meet you.

Mark: Get the OUT! Everyone out now!

Dad: Mark how can you talk to guest like that! Come here and apologize now!

Mark: You walked into My house uninvited. You made me break up with the only thing that gave me Joy. Now look at me drenched in soda and you want me to say hello? out of my house! I don't ever want to see any of you ever again as long as I ing live!

Dad: B-But Mark...

Mark: Don't say my name you ing ! J-Just get out of my house. I want to be left alone.

They left as my dad offered many apologies making me feel horrible about doing that in fornt of important people, but then again who cares. Opening the bathroom door I the shower as I started to strip out of my clothing as I noticed that I had something on my side that I didn't notice the day before. It was a bunch of little scribble that said 'Yugyeom was here! Meaning nobody else can be! ( ^ . ^)' . Covering my mouth I started to sob loudly because I just let something good get away, sliding onto the floor I sat there for a while crying before I stood making my way into the shower. But not before I took a picture of the scribbles on my side knowing that they were going to fade. As I stood in the shower I cried as I watched the once clear water turn orange from the soda making me laugh a little. What the have I done? I should of fought harder. Why am I such a loser?

Yugyeom's POV-

I ran home crying all the way becuase I just couldn'y believe he did that. Once I reached the house I stopped catching my breath as I wipped tears from my face not want them to now yet, but with me it is going to be easy to tell. Walking into the house everybody was sitting in the living room watching a scary movie, not wanting to make too much noise I sat on the floor watching it with the rest of them. When the movie ended I was sniffling making them all look down before they started to scream wondering when I had arrived, saying that I scared the hell out of them. Turning around they started to scream even more because my eyes were red and the front of my clothes was covered in mud. It took a while for them to stop screaming before Umma slide down on the floor engulfing me into a hug while everybody asked what was wrong and where was Mark.

Jr.: Yugyeom what happened?

BamBam: Where's Mark?

Yugyeom: H-He b-b-broke u-up with m-m-m-m-me!

Jackson: Red head clingy boy did what?!?!

Yugyeom: H-He took m-me to a d-dance contest t-then out to eat. He k-kept on asking me w-what I do if we b-broke u-up, I told him that I would p-probably get J-Jackson to beat him up then I would cry alot. Honestly I though it was a j-joke until he said I-I'm s-sorry.

Jackson: Where is he?!?! I swear I while beat him until his hair is black.

JB: Jackson calm down do that tomorrow, okay? It is late so Yugyeom you should go up stairs and get some rest, okay?

Yugyeom: O-Okay

I ran up the stairs and into my room slamming the door as I flopped down on my bed. I didn't feel like changing out of my clothes so I pulled the covers over my head as I layed under it crying trying to block out the sounds. Maybe I should of never gave him a chance in the first place.