Falling and I am Falling Hard

'A' Crazy Family

Last night all I could think about was Mark, and then he was even in my dream but I ended up strangling him to death. I guess I kind of needed that because I woke up refreashed, kind of like I took a walk on the perfect first day of spring. Waking up I got into my routine of getting ready for work only to hear his voice when I was on my way down stairs, mabye I should tell him to stop coming to pick me up for work. But I already know he is going to refuse that idea all together so basically that idea is out the window. Walking into the kitchen I grabbed a apple and walked into the living room to see what all the laughter is every morning. Upon my arrival everybody stopped laughing and jsut stared at me like I was some inturder that broke in at the wrong time.

I got annoyed so I just grabbed Mark by his shirt collar and dragged him out of the house and into his car. He was curious as to why I did that but I just told him that we would be late for work, he agreed and drove off. But for some reason I kept on peking out fo the corner of my eye to stare at him, only to find him doing the same. I brushed it off and turned towards the window only to start day dreaming, but it wasn't my normal type of drem it was one filled with the red head in the drivers seat. He is handsome but annoying, irratating,and cute, did I meantion handsome and cute. OMG what the hell is wrong with me!?!?!?!

When we arrived at work I avoided him until it was time to leave but even if I did I kept on stealing quick glances every now and then. Jackson must of started to rub off on me because I am starting to act stupid, I need to start avoiding Jackson from now on. On the way home he stopped at a fast food place at least a mile away from my house, I was curious because we are by my house and it is almost time for dinner. He ignored my looks and got out of the car and walked around to my side pulling me out. In my mind I was fangirling over how Mark suddenly grew up and took control of the realtionship instead of being a lovesick puppy, but on the outside I had my guard up incase he took things a little too far.

Walking in he told me to go find us a seat and that he would be back with our food, he sounded so demanding I kind of liked it but not in a twisted sort of way. He came back with our food and got me exactly what I wanted even though I didn't tell him what I wanted in the first place. Taken back much? Uhhh Yeah! Thanking him we ate in silence but it was a comfortable silence, suddenly his phone rang and he got up and went outside to answer it. While I had the chance I quickly pulled out my phone and called Jr. because he has a lot more dating experience than I do.

Jr.: Yugyeom where are you?

Yugyeom: I am eating with Mark

Jr.: Oh that's great you are finally showing intereset in him

Yugyeom: Whatever! Anyway Mark is acting strange

Jr.: What do you mean?

Yugyeom: Like he isn't acting like his old annoying self, he is now taking control of the realtionship and acting all demanding and manily

Jr.: Oh well they are bound to see the light and change some day

Yugyeom: Well thanks for nothing! I've got to go he's coming back, bye

Jr.: Bye

Right as I was hanging up the phone Mark walked over and sat back down eyeing me suspicously. For some reason I was really nervous like he was the police and I commited a serious crime and didn't want to get busted for it. I hurridly stuff my mouth with fries so I couldn't speak and looked away but suddenly he grabbed my chin bringing my face towards him. As our faces got closer and closer together the food in my mouth almost feel out until Mark smashed his mouth onto mine in a kiss, my eyeballs almost popped out of my head he even took some of the food with him. My face started to heat up and I could already tell that I was blushing hard by the smirk on his face, man he looked so HOT right now.

When we were both finished eating Mark drove me home and put his car in park, I turned towards him in confusion but that didn't last for long. Mark kissed me again with passion and demand like this is the first time he has ever showed this much power in just one simple kiss. When we seperated I was blushing really hard actually when I looked in the side view mirror my face was as red as a tomato, I told him bye and watched as he pulled off. I made sure he was out of site before I ran into the house passing everybody and straight into the bathroom, the first thing I did was throw water on my face to lesson the redness which helped a lot.

Upon coming out of the bathroom everybody was looking at me with a sly smirk on their faces, I raised my eyebrow to get a look from Jr. telling me they knew. I was so embrassed that I ran into my room locking the door and flopped straight onto my bed buiring my face into my pillows. I had to think for a minute about what hd just happened that I got so shocked at the information that my brain had just absorbed, because Mark was basically my first in almost everything. My first boyfriend, kiss, ual harassement, he was the first person to eat food out of my mouth, he was the first person to hold my hand but that didn't last long, the only thing I haven't done is had and he might even end up being a first in that also. What has happened to my life?