Playboy Brother and His Baby Mamas

'A' Crazy Family

I woke up this morning to the same thing as always, yelling. Why the can't BamBam and Jr. just shut the up for once! I am overly irratated at jackson for getting two people pregnant at the same time but I am happy that I am going to be a Uncle so I can't really complain. But I thought my hyungs had more sense than to go get pregnant by my idiot brother espically at the same time on the same day. I knew BamBam and Jr. before they met my brother, BamBam works part-time as a pre-school teacher and Jr. works as a bartender. But I didn't think they were both that stupid because being with Jackson would make you turn into him, dumb and self-centered.

So here is the deal with them and all the arguing and yelling, they both were bestfriends well we all three of us were bestfriends. Don't get me wrong we still are bestfirends and all but they are so annoying. I was dead in laughter when they told me how this sitituation came to be.

~FlashBack~

We were lazing around BamBam and Jr.'s place, when suddenly they started asking about my brother. That was the hardest I laughed all day, they kept on calling him handsome and y, I almost threw up. Then they hit me with the most shocking news in a month, besides when my boss' son confessed to me. I just couldn't believe what the were telling me that I had to have both of them repeat their selves.

Yugyeom: So you are telling me that the both of you, Jr. and Bambam, had a with my brother?!?

BamBam: Yup

When it was finally programmed into my brain I just couldn't stop laughing. Honestly in that moment they were two of the stupidest people I knew. They kept on staring at each other like the said something wrong beacuse they were uterally confused at my current state. When I finally calmed down I tried to face them again but ended up doubling over in laughter again. After two more tries I finally calmed down and was able to talk to them again, the looks on their faces showed annoyance but honestly it was worth the laugh.

Jr.: What is so funny about this?

Yugyeom: You guys are so stupid to go and sleep with a dunb like Jackson, espically in a . Now what happens if you guys both end up pregnant, Huh?

BamBam: Then we will both have to face the outcome

Yugyeom: Ok, just don't say anything when it blows up in your faces because Jackson is like a horse he has a lot of stamina. But I would be more worried about for the babies becuase if the have Jackson genes they are bond to be stupid.

Jr.: If that does come around then I hope they don't end up like Jackson, but if it does happen and I say if, will you be there as a uncle and godmother for both?

Yugyeom: Of course I would!

After our conversation almost two weeks later they were both knocking on our door with annoyed written all over their faces. I let them in and was about to ask what was in the bags the brought when Jackson walked down the stairs, suddenly all their anger and annoyance was directed towards him. Both yelling telling him to sit down, which he did like the obedient person he is, suddenly Jr. dumped his bag infront of all of us. I was shocked because it was a bag full of positive pregnancy tests and right after followed BamBam with the same thing.

If you saw the look on Jackson's face you would have doubled over in laughter just like I did because his face was priceless at that moment. BUt then it turned to pure horror when umma walked down the stairs and started approcing the large pile of them. Trying to hide them in a hurry but failing like he always does, he ended up getting the beating of his life.

Youngjae: What's this?

Jackson: NOTHING!

Jr. & BamBam: Our Preganancy Tests

Youngjae: Both of you?

Yugyeom: Yup and they're all for Jackson

Youngjae: Oh Really now....

Jackson: Umma..What are you doing with that shoe? Umma...wait..wait please...NO!

We were all laughing watching Jackosn get beat with a shoe but then appa had to pull umma off. Looking at Jackson we were all shocked because his face was a bruised and bloody and it was gross honestly. We ended up having to take Jackson to the E.R. because of his injuries and when the doctors asked what happened, we all lie and said he got beat up by some gang. After he was discharged umma hit him one last good time and then acted like nothing happened for the rest of the day. But when appa asked wha happened and got all the detailes he just shook his head in disappointment and didn't speak to Jackson for the rest of the day.

~ Flashback Ends ~

That is how they came to live with us now and everything else, I am happy that they are here but the yelling and mood swings are horriable. Forgetting all about them I got up and started to get ready for work like usual but when I got downstairs to the kitchen I saw thw one person I didn't want to see just yet, Mark.