Confusing Thoughts

Unexpected Twist

S

"uuhhhnnnn" I wake up to a pain in my neck.

I really should start putting pillows on my chair this is getting uncomfortable.

"Shine! I want to ask ou somethi-"

"Sorry got to go" And I ran out. Did I just say sorry? Why the hell did I say sorry? Wait. That gets me wondering, can she also see the tree, Baekhyun? Can she als-I should really get going to Baekhyun. Wait wtf? My thoughts altered aga- everything in this world except the darkness and Baekhyun. You know what this I'm not thinking anymore I'm just gonna actually do it. good girl, you must realize everything Baekhyun is saying are lies.

And of course that barely audible voice comes in again. It sounds an awful lot like my mother's voice...

"Wait. Before I leave, follow me. I wanna show you something" I turned around and basically demanded.

"O-ok... what is this that you want to show me?"

"Something. Don't ask me annymore questions your voice pisses me off."

"O-ok..."

I start walking towards the familiar road when suddenly, I can't remember where the road the to dead tree is.

"I could've sworn there was a bush here on the way to the tree..." I mumbled...

"What?" her sickeningly high-pitched voice asked. Can you just shut up I'm trying to think!

"Nothing mind your own business" I said in the deepest and coldeset voice I could manage. Which is pretty deep and scary. 

come on, you know you remember the road, just follow your instincts and show her the lies you've been lead into!!

That stupid voice again. Is it true though? No. I trust Baekhyun. But do I?

"Why are you doing this to me?" I was startled by the same high-pitched voice.

"Didn't I tell you to not to bother me."

"Screw that, why the hell are you acting like this towards me? What have I ever done to you? Why do you suddenly act so cold towards me when all I ever wanted to do is become friends with a pretty cool person?"

Did she just call me cool? So is it tru that she actually wanted to become friends with m-no she's lying. Damn she tries hard to stay as my "friend". Huh? I don't recall wanting to think what I just did.

She's not lying, and it wasn't you who thought it. Please, Shine, open your eyes wide open, and see the lies floating around you. You can do it, I believe in you.

I'm so done now.

"What have you ever done to me? Why do I suddenly act so cold? Want to get to know a cool person better?" I scoffed. "You keep lying like that you're gonna become ugly. Oh wait, you're already ugly. Keep lying and you'll kill people with just showing your face."

You don't mean that and you know it.

Is it ture? Do I actually not mean those wo-of course I ing do. She's ugly and a lier and a really good actor. 

Is she though?

Of course it ing is what are you talking about. Stop. Stop stop stop!!! It's like two different people are in my mind saying things and fighting inside my mind!! Through my thoughts!!!

Then shut out the lier and listen to this one.

"Why... actor? I'm not acting... I truly do want to become your friend!! I thought we were, but I guess not, and I'm not lying, and... My mom said I look pretty, well, I don't care if I'm ugly but that's mean to say that I"m a lier and actor when I'm not acting or lying, I really do want t become your friend. At least I wanted to. You have just proven to me that you are oneo of the worst people to be friends with. Goodbye, don't be looking forward to me talking to you anymore." And she walked away. Not that I care, all the better that she left.

Really? You're not regretting that she's not willing to be your friend anymore? Are you SURE? 

I'm pretty ing sure.

She left, but for some reason I still can't remember the road. What the actual I thought maybe Baekhyun made me forget the road cus I brought a person with me I guess not. Wait. The boy. He was near us when I told her to follow me. Maybe he stalked us.

"If you're out there, don't hide and come out, Hakyeon." I  looked around, saw nothing but vas emptiness, exceept a big tree. A tree. I walk up to the tree, and walk around it, and there he is. The boy.

"You... I didn't know you were such a mean person."

"And I didn't know you were such a dark Asian!!" And I fell over laughing. I saw his fce turn red, and he started to yell. What. The. .

"Can you stop?! I've been called a dark Asian everywhere I go, everyone calls me dark, except you. You didn't, you never did. Maybe it was because the clarroms were always so dark but either way, you never did. Maybe that's why I liked you, no. I liked you because I thought you were a nice gir, someone fun to hang around once you broke her shell. I guess not! And notice I said liked instead of like. You know why? Because you just proved to me that you are most definetely not nice. Nope, not at all. I guess I really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. Well, goodbye, I wonder if you'll ever find a guy who actually likes you. And, you called the other girl ugly, you'll turn ugly too if you keep acting like this."  And  he too, walked away. Your loss . No one wants to listen to your whiny anyway.

Maybe if you weren't being mean nobody would be whining.

Who said I'm being mean? Just speaking the truth, that's all.

But is it really the truth?

Is it not? May-of course it is stop being such a Shine. Why the did I just call myself in my thoguhts that's not like me is someone ing mid controlling me. This is getting suspicious. 

Wait.

The road.

I remember it now.

Without a secon thought I sprinted after the dead tree.

*slap*

"Hello to you too." I said, after recieving the slap I know why I got.

" you."

"Riiigghhhtt, I'm leaving now."

"Can't."

"And try to stop me this time."

And I ran, and kept running, and I didn't stop until I passed out. 

But this time,

 

I didn't get a glimpse of the fire.

 

 

B

 

 

Why... HOW CAN SHE JUST RUN AWAY LIKE THAT?!  I didn't even ing set the stupid on fire!!! What the !! that means... oh crap. This isn't good. Why aren't my powers strong enough? WHY?! No, but I can't just stop here. 

You may have run away from me this time,

Shine,

But never again.

You can't be so sure about that.

What. The. . 

That sounded a lot like Shine. Don't tell she can aslo... no, I checked her brain and showed no signs that she could. I checked everysingle part, except one place, which for some reason I can't reach. 

And that is

the real her.

 

You won't get away with this,

Shine.

Don't ing call me that.

.

 

 

 

Admin: angel_baby_inspirit

A/N

hey guys sorry for the late update ad ya this time I updated again because fanficforever became too busy, hurray the guy in love got revealed!! I won't be reavealing the girl until the last chpater(ish) but she WILL be revealed. Sory if this is confusing, but it's sort of suposed to be confusing. Hehe btw I editted the photo of N~ but not all credit goes to me just added a few things onto the already editted pic anyway hope you enjoyed!! Thanks for reading, and plz comment!!

Luv ya'll

-Star

P.S. friend reqests are gladly accepted!! Except idk about fanficforever... but you can send me one anytime!!

Till then~

-Star