Let's Start, Shall We?

Unexpected Twist

A/N

So... if you're wondering why the author's note is up here instead of at the end of the chapter I just want to let you know a few things 1. Shine was (obviously) starting to get mind controlled by Baekhyun so the short chapter was to kinda show that she started to get controlled 2. I will try to make this chapter longer ok plz enjoy!! ( not forcing anything ) 

_____________________________________________

S

I walked away from that crazy acting boy, and the wreched school and started running once I went past the familiar road. I have so much to say to Baekhyun. I lik going there, even though everytime I die from the fire. Hmmm... I wonder if he can die?

"Took you long enough to come here. Also, why bother talking to them when you know they just want to "play" with you." I got startled (again I shold start getting used to him doing this) and turned around, only to see nothing but a few branches from the tree.

"Look up." As ordered, I looked up, and there he was, perched on one of the high branches.

"Hello. I was gonna tell you what happened because I felt so happy to see their 'hurt' experssions but I should've known you would already know." I sorta pouted. I wish I could tell him somethings on my own instead of him stalking m-I love how I don't have to tell him anything and he already knows on his own. Wait what? Wasn't I just talking about how I ha-how I absolutely luv not having to tell Baekhyun everything cus he already knows everything. I'm not even gonna question myself anymore.

"Thought so." I heard him mumble.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Oh... ok. Oh, I wanted to ask something."

"I'm listening."

"You never die... do you?" I cautiously asked, not sure if it was an ok question. I saw him hesitate a bit, and then seem surea bout himself.

"Ha, no. Well, I can die, but you have to slowly go back in time, as if you are rewinding what just happened, and when you rewind, even though it didn't happen yet, the tree catches on fire, and you have to either push me into the fire or just somehow make me catch on the fire. But it has to be fire from the Rewind. I can't die from just any fire." Obviously I don't know how to do the Rewind so he doesn't have to worry about me knowing.

"Oh... well, find anything else about my mother selling me?"

"I heard she's planning on selling you to some child abusing group. Called U-Kiss according to your mother. You up for it, or are you gonna do something about it? If you run away just know that this tree is mine." And there is the selfish Baekhyun that I-the nice and caring Baekhyun that updates me on my mom selling me. Huh? How can my thoughts change so qui-I hate that wretched girl that acts like my friend and that stupid boy that 'loves' me and my ignorant mother that barel knows I exist. Ha... My thoughts are confusing me. One thing to the next. Sometimes I think it's Mind Con-I HATE everything, I hate the dark house-actually I find it appealing as it is dark-I hate the girl, I hate the boy, I hate my mother, and I hate my father that ran away from us because he was too scared to raise a child. What? WHere did my father come from? Now that makes me wonder about my father...

"Hey Baek?"

"Don't call me that."

"You know a lot about me."

"Ya noticed?"

"What happened to my father." I ignored Baek's sarcastic question and continued to ask what I desired to.

"Ran away from you and your mother because he was a coward and didn't want to take care of you." That actually explains a lot. Lies... they are lies Shine. He's not speaking truth Shine. Wake up, you are being mind controlled!! There was this little voice in my head speakin, barely audible, but I heard it. Thinking I must be hearing thigns, I decided to ignore it. 

"I need to go now."

I started running, trying to run away from the place, but with no such luck. Why do I try when I know what the outcome will be? Because maybe, just maybe someday I can outrun him. Maybe if I can successfully run away from here he can stop stalking me. But, just a thought.

"You know of all people running isn't going to help."

"Then just burn me already I want to leave!!!"

"Leave and go back to that stupid school of yours? Go back and do what? LIsten to your mother's annoying lectures? Watch those "friends" of yours act like they actually like you? Wouldn't you rather stay here and find out more things? More things on how everyone hates you and your living existence? Why not stay here?" I gritted my teeth, but he has a point. Why do I alwasy want to leave? Because they are all lies, and you know it. He is speaking lies Shine, stop believing and open your ing eyes!!! Be the smart Shine you always were and look through that hideous Baekhyun. Look through him and you will see that everyone doesn't hate you, but he does. He hates your existence so he wants everyone to hate you and wants you to die in misery!!!! Why won't you see? Why can't you be smart, just this once? That damned annoying voice again. 

"AAARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed as I couldn't handle all these thoughts and lies anymore. 

"STOP!! SHUT UP!!! NO!!!! STOP!!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT ANYMORE YOU ARE LYING ARRRGHGHHH!!!" I screamed with my eyes barely open, with the slightest glimpse of a fire. 

Finally. 

B

So, she's starting already. My powers are just too good~ and she's too stupid. See, there is no point in being pretty, all pretty girls are stupid. Which is why I told her how I can die. But of course she can't do anythign abot it. Too stupid, and she is just a dying mortal. Ever mortal dies, so I call all of tem dying mortals. Like it makes a difference.

Shine, you are making this too easy for me.

Good Luck.

 

 

admin: angel_baby_inspirit

A/N

Hello Star here just saying I have nothing against Ukiss. I luv them. Luv the new maknae. I have NOTHING against Ukiss plz do not mistake me!!! Also tried to make this chapter longer but obviously failed...  Anyway, plz citicize I wanna know if the story/chapters are bad or not!! Feel free to speak your opinions won't be offended so plz comment and hope you enjoyed the chpater!!! Also apologizing for grammar/spelling mistakes!!! Thank you for you patience!!!