At School

Unexpected Twist

I woke up again with a great pain. I groaned and got up. Then my so-called 'friend' came up to me and asked me where I were yesterday. Ugh, shut up and go. I already know that you are acting.

"Where have you been? I was worrying about you!"

Ha? Worrying? Funny how you say that. Now stop acting and go away.

"Non of your business"

"Sh-shine..."

Ha? You look hurt haha! You must be very good at acting. What do you want?

"You are so good at acting haha now go away cuz I know you are just acting and I hope we never meet again"

And I walked away as she called my name.

"Shine! Wait! Shine!"

And my 'mother' didn't even look back. Ehh whatev cuz I know that she hates me. I just walked away.

I checked my locker and I found bunch of gifts from that boy. Ugh, now you. What should I do to make you leave me. I threw all the gifts away cuz I was disgusted by him.

"Wh...what are you doing?"

He stuttered and asked me.

"Throwing your gifts away, I suppose"

I said coldly. Ugh what do you want from me.

"B.. but why? I said you can just keep it even though you don't like me"

"Ha you are so good at acting. I know that you hate me. Now go away. No, you don't need to. I'm leaving. Bye"

I walked away even though I knew his eyes were showing that he was hurt. He is so good at acting. Ugh disgusting. 

 

 

 

B

 

 

 

I smiled. My plans are working better than I thought. 

 

 

"Didn't know that you were that easy to fool"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Admin: fanficforever