You're Mine Forever

The Word 'L.O.V.E'

Sooyoung Jessica

Chapter 3

Dear Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun,

                When you guys saw this letter, Jessica and I had left the house a moment ago. You guys spend your time together without us so we went out by ourselves. Don’t worry about us, we just go to the mall and some other places. We might go back late but don’t worry okay.

Sooyoung

“So… They’re like going out, right?” Taeyeon said after reading finish in her mind.

“Hey, Taeyeon! What’s that?” Yoona shouted over and ran to Taeyeon’s side and everyone started to gather together.

“’Dear … When you guys saw this letter, Jessica and I had left the house a moment ago. You guys spend your time together without us so we went out by ourselves. Don’t worry about us, we just go to the mall and some other places. We might go back late but don’t worry okay. Sooyoung.’ Seems like they’ve made peace. Let’s just do what Sooyoung wrote and don’t worry about them.” Yuri said after reading it loudly to everyone.

Meanwhile…

Silence keep happened between Sooyoung and Jessica’s walk.

Flashback

“Jessica… Jessica… It’s time to go out.” Sooyoung shaked Jessica out of her sleep.

“Huh? Sooyoung. Alright. I’ll go prepare now.” Jessica rubbed her eyes and went to their room and started to prepare herself.

“Let’s go Sooyoung.” After Jessica done preparing, they leave the house.

Silence win between Sooyoung and Jessica when they’re walking to the mall.

Suddenly, Jessica’s eyes glued on a teddy bear in a shop.

“Hey, Jessica.” Sooyoung called Jessica because she suddenly stopped in front of the shop.

“Hmm..?” Jessica’s eyes just keep on stick on the teddy bear. Sooyoung walked back to Jessica and realized that cute, fluffy thing. No wonder she stopped.

“You want this?” Sooyoung pointed to the teddy bear Jessica keep looking at. Jessica just nodded.

“Wait here.” Sooyoung told Jessica to wait outside the shop while Sooyoung do her job.

“Miss, can I have that teddy bear right there?” Sooyoung went into the shop and asked the salesgirl.

“Sure. I’ll go get it.” The salesgirl told Sooyoung.

“Wait! Could I have a new one?” Sooyoung asked the salesgirl.

“I’ll check.”

Sooyoung glanced to Jessica and smiled at her. Jessica just stood frost there and smiled back.

“Oh! I got it. Is this okay?” The salesgirl took out a whole new teddy bear for Sooyoung.

“Ah! Thanks. Err.. Wait for a while.” Sooyoung turned back and found a suitable cute box behind her.

“I want this too. Thanks.” Sooyoung smiled at the salesgirl and paid everything. After doing everything, she went back to Jessica.

“Here you go, Jessica.” Sooyoung smiled at Jessica while handing over the box. Jessica took over the box and her eyes suddenly gone wide.

“Ah!! Sooyoung! Thanks!” Jessica hugged Sooyoung tightly when she saw the teddy bear in there.

“Jessica… I can’t… breathe.” Sooyoung said to Jessica as she hugged her too tight.

“Sorry, Sooyoung.” The older girl said to Sooyoung.

“It’s okay. Let’s go get some ice cream.” Jessica just nodded.

Why does your hug made me feel so weird? What is this feeling? Is it what everyone called it ‘love’? When you’re in love, that’s the feel? Seriously Jessica, I’ll go crazy because of you.

Her warmth. Is that the answer already?

End of Flashback

“Do you wanna go to the park, Jessica?” They ate finish their ice cream they bought just now with Sooyoung’s money.

“Sure. Let’s just relax one day.” They walk to the park nearby.

“Hey! You saw the beach right there? Do you wanna go there? Play sand or something.” Sooyoung point to the beach and ask Jessica.

“Sure.” Jessica just walk with Sooyoung side by side.

Silence wins again between both of them. They just sit on the sand and play it around.

“Sooyoung..” “Jessica..” They said together and just laugh for the coincidence.

“You go first.” After they’ve calm down, Sooyoung told Jessica talk first.

“Well… It’s about yesterday. Sorry for talking so cold to you and wouldn’t tell you where I’m going. I’m really sorry.”

“It’s okay. Then… Could you tell me now? Didn’t you said you wanna explain everything last night?” I hope it’s a good one.

“It’s actually… How should I put this?” Jessica just inhale tons of air, “imjustconfusewithmyfeeling and wanted to go somewhere to figure it out.”

The thing she don’t know is that Sooyoung caught every words she said.

“What kind of feeling?”

“I’m not really sure.”

“Is it the one that keep happened when…” How should I put this, I never fall in love before what happened yesterday.

“Someone made your heart flustered when you’re near them, made you really want to go near them and made you want to be by him or her side just to see them happy.” Jessica helped Sooyoung to finish her sentence.

It’s exactly what I felt beside you.

“Jessica… Could you explain to me what’s that feeling?” Sooyoung accidentally blurt out because she wants to know what exactly is that feeling call.

“The same feeling when Tiffany told me when she’s in love with Taeyeon. I guess… it’s… love?” Jessica just drop her head and look at the ground.

What?! Love? I really fall in love with Jessica? No! I can’t do it. Jessica, why did you made me fall in love with you?! Sooyoung’s tears fall to the sand and caught Jessica’s attention.

Wait! Why is she crying? “Sooyoung! What happened?” Jessica face Sooyoung and asked her.

Sooyoung refuse to answer Jessica and her face just keep looking down to the sand. “Sooyoung…?”

“Jessica, do you… Well… ever fall in love to a girl?” Sooyoung just keep her head low and finally talk.

What’s this? Is Sooyoung fall in love to a girl? Why?! Sooyoung, I love you! “Sooyoung…” Jessica lifted Sooyong head and they made eye contact. “Yes. I fall in love with someone, and is a she. It’s kind of confuse, that’s why I want to go somewhere silent to think about this.” Jessica used her thumb to wipe off Sooyoung’s tears and smiled.

How can she do this? Who could Jessica fall in love to? I love her, but I just couldn’t tell her because it’s too hard. Jessica, I love you! “If only you could hear what my heart says.” Sooyoung muttered and her eyes focus back to the sand but Jessica still cupped her face.

Sooyoung! Are you doing this or not? Face it or you’ll be regret forever. I know it’s hard to say the word ‘love’ but Jessica is here, in front of you. NOW OR NEVER! “Now or Never.” Sooyoung said and look back to Jessica.

“Jessica, come here.” Sooyoung pulled Jessica to another part of the beach. Sooyoung pick up a branch that laid on the sand and start to write something on the sand.

‘I <3 You, Jessica Jung’

Without knowing, Jessica’s tears had drop on the sand.

“I don’t care who you in love to, today is my time to confess my feeling. Although it’s a bit shocking, but…” Sooyoung grab Jessica’s hands and put in front of her heart.

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon, I, Choi Sooyoung had fall in love with you without any hint. It hit me yesterday when you suddenly want to leave without telling me. Now, I finally understand why all this while I just want you by my side and those jealous feeling when you go near Tiffany or Yuri.”

“I thought it’s just love between friend and jealous because you become close to them than this 10-years-friend in front of you although you guys just know for quite a while, but I guess I’m wrong. After what you’ve told me just now, I finally understand all this feeling.”

“You said you’re confuse with your feeling, me too. I couldn’t admit I’m in love because I scare I can’t take this ‘LOVE’ word well. I scare once I fall in hard, I’ll end up falling down hard on my face too. But, before I lose you to other person, I, Choi Sooyoung, was once your best friend for 10 years had fall in love with you and hope you’ll accept it.”

Sooyoung said everything from her heart and didn’t realize Jessica’s face had drenched with her tears.

“Jessica…” Sooyoung release her hand and wipe off the tears on Jessica’s face. Jessica just snap off Sooyoung hand on her face and take the branch that Sooyoung used to write those word on the sand.

‘I <3 You too, Choi Sooyoung’ is what Jessica wrote on the sand.

“Really, Jessica? Really?” Jessica just nod her head and smile at Sooyoung.

“I guess I don’t need to go somewhere else to clear my mind. It’s here I’m suppose to go.” Jessica said while pointing to Sooyoung’s heart.

“Promise me you wouldn’t leave without telling me. I need you by my side.” Sooyoung just hug Jessica and Jessica hug back.

“I won’t. It’s difficult to be yours, how could I leave you?” Jessiac whispered into Sooyoung’s ear when they’re hugging.

“Thanks. I guess you won’t leave now huh?” Sooyoung release the hug and push Jessica back so she could see her face.

“I won’t. I’ve been trapped in here and wouldn’t wanna come out forever.” Jessica point to Sooyoung’s hug again earning a smile from Sooyoung.

Sooyoung’s eyes suddenly stop on Jessica’s lips and start to lean in. Wait, Sooyoung! What are you doing?

Without knowing anything, Sooyoung caught Jessica’s lips and kissed it softly.

“You’re mine forever.” Sooyoung whispered to Jessica.

“Let’s catch this sweet moments and put it in our heart forever.” Sooyoung took out her phone and snap the words they wrote on the sand and took a selca.

“Jessica, could you give me your phone?” Jessica hand over her phone to Sooyoung.

*click click* Sooyoung just keep pressing on button and caught Jessica’s attention.

“Like this, we’ll never go out of anyone’s heart.” Sooyoung hand over Jessica’s phone and Jessica saw Sooyoung had change the wallpaper to the selca they took.

“I love you, Sooyoungie.” Jessica hugged Sooyoung and whisper into her ears.

“I love you too, Sicachu.” Sooyoung replied in a soft tone that only Jessica could hear.