A New Beginning

The Word 'L.O.V.E'

Chapter 1

On a peaceful evening when Sooyoung, Jessica and Tiffany are in their dorm and others were out…

Sooyoung’s POV

“Tiff, I’m going,” I heard an angelic voice talking or should I say whispering with quite a clear voice to a person beside her.

Where is she going? I quickly stand up from my seat after that thought and walked to her.

“Hey, Jessica. What do you mean you’re going?” I smile while asking her when I stand right next to her. I couldn’t wait to hear what her answer is.

“Somewhere…” What? That’s her answer? Answer with a cold tone to me and didn’t even face to me? This is new.

“Tiffany, I bet you know where she’s going right?” I skipped Jessica’s answer and asked Tiffany. She just shakes her head. What does that suppose to mean?

“She’s going somewhere just like what she says. Just don’t ask for more information. I promise not to tell.” What? Tiffany is not the cheerful or silly Tiffany anymore. She just used a cold tone to reply my question.

What?! Why? What?! Why couldn’t I know where she’s going? Why is she being so secretive? She wouldn’t do that to me. Why couldn’t I, as her best friend or roommate know? Why is she keeping this from me? Why? Why? WHY?!

I keep thinking everything that starts with ‘why’ and started to leave both of them. Why couldn’t I know?

I couldn’t think straight and started to leave the house. After I close the door behind me, I speed up my pace and started to run really fast till I was panting really hard. Just when I need some air, I see a garden nearby. I just walk there and sit on the bench. The questions that start with ‘why’ is haunting my mind again.

Why couldn’t I know?

Why do you wanna treat me like I’m not your best friend?

Why you wanna keep it as a secret from me? Am I not the one that is important to you anymore?

Why? Why? Why? I keep think and think and think till I lose control and start to hit the walls. Tears started to flow down my cheek and I finally released the pain.

After I calmed down, I started to think again…

Why am I so intending to know? Why do I lose control when Jessica is just going to somewhere without telling me? What if she’s just going back to her home and going somewhere to do something important? Why can’t I just be calm just because she didn’t tell me anything about it? And mostly,

WHY I RUN FROM THE DORM AND WHY I WANNA KNOW WHERE SHE GOES SO DESPERATELY?! I just shout into my mind. I push my head to the wall and hit really hard and ended up sitting on the ground.

I fed up. I think I’m just over reacted. Choi Sooyoung! Wake up!

I stand up and start to walk back to the dorm. I tried my best to avoid them when I step in the dorm. I just ignore how messy I am and just ignore their eyes and walked into my room. I really need some time to cool down my mind.

I walk into my room and throw myself on the bed. My brain started the thinking thingy again…

Choi Sooyoung! Why did you over reacted? Why when Jessica just didn’t want to tell you where she’s going, you became insane and started to do something stupid? Why?

I ignore those thought and suddenly a thought pop into my mind,

Could it be… I… started… to… fall… in love to you, Jessica Jung?

Author’s POV

“Jessica, what just happened?”  Tiffany asked a friend of hers that is standing right beside her. Sooyoung just ran off a moment ago.

“What..? Why she ran away?” Jessica muttered to herself while looking at the door that Sooyoung just closed. Why did she just do that?

“*snap* *snap* Earth to Jessica. Earth to Jessica.” Tiffany snapped her finger right in front of Jessica because she seems drawn off to somewhere. With the snap of Tiffany’s finger, Jessica came back to reality.

“Oh. Oh! Nothing. I just wonder, why did Sooyoung leave?”

“That’s the point, Jessica. I just asked you that.” Tiffany put up a boring expression and looked at Jessica. “Didn’t you hear what I’ve said just now?”

“Oh. I was asking myself the same question too. Could it be because I refuse to tell her where I’m going and we replied her in a cold tone?”

“Don’t you think Sooyoung is just over reacted? She usually won’t do such thing.” Tiffany looks back to the door.

*Click Click* “Could that be Sooyoung?” Tiffany asked Jessica.

“I don’t think she’ll be back this fast and I think she’ll go somewhere to relax her mind.”

“Annyeong! We’re back!” A loud voice can be heard everywhere just when the door is opened.

“Seems like they’re back.” Tiffany said to Jessica, smiling.

“Annyeong everyone! How’s the shopping?” Tiffany helped to carry something that other members bought from the mall while Jessica just walked to the couch and throw herself up to the couch.

*sigh* Jessica’s faced down and make a loud sigh.

“Hey! What’s wrong?” A voice is heard when Jessica trying to think about what just happened a while ago.

“Oh. Hi you guys. Something just happened.” Jessica turn herself to face up to see the other members and started to explain everything. Every members start to gather around and form a circle while Jessica and Tiffany started to talk.

“Aish… Why is this Sooyoung being so weird so sudden?” Yuri asked first right after they explain the whole thing.

“Don’t you just want to go somewhere to clear up your mind?” Yoona asked right after Yuri.

“Why don’t you just tell her where you’re going? Maybe she just wants to know.” Taeyeon add up.

“Yeah! See! Every of us know about you’re planning except her. As a roommate and 10 years of strong friendship, don’t you think telling her is a good thing although it’s unnecessary. But at least she wouldn’t be worry about you and think that she’s nothing in your eyes.” Sunny added.

“Unnie! Just tell Sooyoung unnie. At least she won’t be worry that much if you explain to her.” Even the maknae Seohyun opened .

Just when Jessica wanted to reply all of their ‘arrows’ they sent to her mind, suddenly the main door opened.

A face that is completely drenched with tears, messy hair Sooyoung started to walk in. She ignores everyone even though their eyes are obviously looking at her and just walk into her room. A loud voice of bang is heard from Sooyoung’s room.

Every member is shocked upon the bang sound and stares at the door.

“That’s weird. Usually she greets with us before she goes into her room.” Hyoyeon says after a while to break the silence.

“Jessica, I think you should talk to her. Clear everything to her so she wouldn’t think too much, okay?” Tiffany says while patted Jessica’s shoulder. Everyone also nodded as agreement of Jessica explain those things to Sooyoung.

“I guess we’re going to go to our room and rest now. Hope you guys will clear up everything. Good luck.” A smile planted on Taeyeon’s face after she said that and everyone started to walk to their room.

“Night Sica.” “Good night, unnie. And good luck too.” Everyone went back to their room and left Jessica alone.

“*sigh* Hope everything turns out well.” Jessica also started to walk into her room which she shares with Sooyoung. Jessica sigh and inhale tons of air before opening the door…

 


 

Annyeong readers :) This is the first time I write a SooSica fanfic. 

Since it's my first time, comments are really appreaciate by fellow readers.

It'll be great if you could subscribe it. But sometime I'll have the difficulties of updating it because I'm going to have an exam (well, VERY or to me it's just quite, important exam). 

So, pleace subscribe and support me k. Comments are allow. Just comment ^^

Pai Pai. See you guys next time :D