A Day Together

The Word 'L.O.V.E'

Chapter 2

“Sooyoung?” Jessica took a peek and saw Sooyoung’s face is facing down.

“Hey! If you continue like this, you won’t get enough air.” Still no reaction from Sooyoung.

Is she… Suddenly a moving sound is heard.

Looks like she haven’t slept.Jessica thought and walk to Sooyoung’s side. The only thing Sooyoung do is back face Jessica and cover her whole body including face with her blanket.

“Looks like you wouldn’t wanna see me now. *sigh* Let’s just wait till tomorrow.” Jessica just walk off and leave Sooyoung alone. She walks into the bathroom and clean herself up then drift to sleep.

Jessica… Let’s just wait till tomorrow morning. I’m really tired after the running and crying just now. –Sooyoung

Next Morning

Unexpectedly, Jessica wake earlier than Sooyoung. It’s either Jessica couldn’t sleep well, or just Sooyoung doesn’t want to wake up yet.

After clean herself up, Jessica walk to the kitchen to find some food to eat.

“Huh? Jessica? This early?” A voice can be heard when Jessica is finding breakfast.

“Oh, hey Sunny. Yeah! I just couldn’t sleep well after what happened yesterday. And, don’t wake the shikshin up unless she wants to. I guess she need some time to cool her mind down.” Jessica said to Sunny while still finding breakfast.

“Aish.. Why aren’t there any food?” Jessica growled and push the refrigerator door hard.

“Wow, Jessica! You’re early. Want some food? 10 minutes. I’ll prepare it.” Taeyeon suddenly appear and talk. A smile planted on Jessica when she finally could eat.

“Thanks.” She smiles to Taeyeon and walk to the living room.

It’s already 10, why she haven’t wake? *sigh* After she wakes, I must explain everything to her.

“Jessica! Food’s ready!” Taeyeon yelled from the kitchen so Jessica could heard her. Jessica quickly stand up and walk to the dining room and started to dig into her food.

Suddenly, something caught her attention. Every of her friends are here, except Sooyoung.

She chose sleeping over food?

“Jessica, later we’re going out. Do you wanna follow?” Yuri spoke up to break the silence between all of them.

“I guess not. I wanna clear everything up with Sooyoung first. Maybe next time after my vacation?” Jessica answered Yuri while her eyes still stare at her food and keep poking it.

“Didn’t you guys clear things up last night already?” Tiffany asked because they thought they’re going to clear everything up last night.

“No. Unfortunately she slept or she just don’t wanna face me last night. So I guess after you guys leave, I’ll explain to her.” Jessica explain everything to them.

“Oh. Alright. Good luck.” She used her eye smile to wish Jessica good luck.

After they’re done eating, everyone went to prepare themselves while Jessica just laying on the couch trying to rest.

“Jessica! We’re going. Take care and good luck with Sooyoung k. We’ll wait for the good news.” Tiffany said while pat her friend’s shoulder.

“Thanks and you guys have fun outside k. Annyeong.” Jessica smile at them and they left.

Looks like it left two of us. She looks at her door and hope Sooyoung walks out. But.. nothing happened. Jessica just sigh and continue to sleep on the couch.

Suddenly, a door is opened. Sooyoung walks out and saw Jessica is on the couch.

She must be didn’t sleep well last night and ended up wake so early. *sigh* Sooyoung walks closer to Jessica and started to whisper something.

“Sorry for over reacted yesterday. Sorry for not letting you explain everything last night. I’m not blaming you anything, I just wanted to cool down my mind.” Sooyoung sat on the floor beside Jessica and started to talk to herself.

“I don’t know why yesterday I suddenly ran off. I… My brain just suddenly ask me to run. I could’ve be more calm, but why not?” Sooyoung just keep on talking and talking. Her eyes suddenly locked on the smooth cheek of Jessica. She couldn’t stand it and put her hand on Jessica’s cheek.

“What’s wrong with me? Why I always have these strange feeling when I’m with you? But why you?” Just when Sooyoung talked, Jessica is awake. She just pretend she’s not because she wants to her what Sooyoung wanna say.

Sooyoung.. I also have this feeling to you but I’m confuse with it too. That’s why I wanna go to search for the real answer. That’s where I’m going. When Jessica thinks, tears flow down her cheek and shocked Sooyoung.

Huh?! Is she awake already? “Jessica?” Sooyoung used her softest voice to call Jessica. Jessica then slowly open her eyes and see Sooyoung in front of her.

“Morning Sooyoung.” Jessica smiles to Sooyoung while greeting her.

“Morning to you too.” Sooyoung smiles back as a reply. She used her thumb that is on Jessica’s face to wipe her tears. Jessica just continue to smile.

Your warmth, it really makes me calm and makes me want more.

“Hey! You just wake right? Aren’t you feeling hungry or something?” Jessica suddenly thought that this shikshin in front of her haven’t eat yet and quickly sits up and asked the shikshin in front of her that still sitting on the floor.

“Yeah! Do you had yours? I’m kinda hungry. If you don’t mind, I’ll cook and we’ll share it later. Is that fine with you?” Sooyoung stands up and sits beside Jessica.

“I had mine but I think accompanying you eat is fine.” Jessica just smile at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung stands up and pull Jessica with her to the dining room and then enjoy their breakfast.

“By the way, where’s the others?” Sooyoung just realized and ask Jessica.

“They’re out. I don’t know where they went.”

“Oh alright.” The silence starts again until they’re done eating and washed the utensils they used.

It’s already 2 in the afternoon but the others haven’t back. Both Sooyoung and Jessica sit in their living room doing nothing.

“Guess they’re having fun outside. Do you wanna go somewhere Jessica? Maybe the mall, go get ice cream or the park in the evening later?” Sooyoung once again broke the silence between both of them.

“Sounds like a good idea. Let’s go later, okay? I wanna rest for a while first.” Jessica smiled at Sooyoung and started to drift off to sleep on the couch again while Sooyoung just sits on the other single couch and use her laptop.

I’m gonna explain everything to you later. And, thanks for the food and not being cold to me this morning. Thanks, Sooyoung. You just made my day. –Jessica

Finally I could talk to you and even spend time with you the whole day. I really want to listen to your explaination. Maybe later when we’re having our time? Hope it’ll turn out well. Sica, why do you want to make me confuse with my gender and my heart? –Sooyoung


Hi again readers :) Looks like you guys subscribed and like it. 

Thanks for the support *bows*

Anyway, here's an update. Do comment ^^

Pai Pai for now :)